What's new

Blast at Delhi High Court kills 11, injures 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami

Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They started their "Islamic struggle" in Afghanistan..then spread to India(Kashmir) under the visionary leadership of Ilyas kashmiri under the patronage of ISI.. continued Southwards to other Indian cities..then Bangladesh .. took a u-turn carried out some attacks in Pakistan intself..and now.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami

Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They started their "Islamic struggle" in Afghanistan..then spread to India(Kashmir) under the visionary leadership of Ilyas kashmiri under the patronage of ISI.. continued Southwards to other Indian cities..then Bangladesh .. took a u-turn carried out some attacks in Pakistan intself..and now.

How do you claim responsibility for a blast?
make a phone call.. leave a business card?

o teri

Again pakistan.

RIP to the deads

After his death they"re looking for some attention i guess , since traditionally these groups never overtly admit , they prefer IM to do that job.

After his death they"re looking for some attention i guess , since traditionally these groups never overtly admit , they prefer IM to do the job.
Isn't LeT the umbrella organisation for the "IM"??They should be sanctioned by The U.N.O!!

Baby Rahul shouldnt have came out without his mama.............had to ran from the hospital.

All I'm saying is, these are the effects of the WOT on the region. Before 2006, bomb blasts were almost unheard of in Pakistan as well. It's not surprising that the situation is worsening in other countries in the region as well with how things are going in Afghanistan. There was a bomb blast in Delhi about three months ago as well, but thankfully, no one was killed. Then there was the blasts in Mumbai. There have been bomb blasts in India's North Eastern states very frequently this year as well, along with Kashmir.

@topic, R.I.P. to the dead. :frown:

Proof??!!

Again proof??!!

You might wanna tag along India with Pakistan as an 'unsafe country' but the fact is India is still the safest country in the troubled neighbourhood.

Truly a sad day. But what is truly sad is nothing seems to change- 2009 was a terror free year as I suppose post 26/11 there was a very strong feeling and plenty of resources to fight terror but as always in india the feeling was lost and it was "back to usual" so in 2010 we had the german bakery bomb then in 2011 we had thie Mumbai booming and now the Delhi HC bombing. What will it take?? Do we ave to have 100s slaughtered again or does it have to be 1000s for the effect to be lasting on the GoI/MHA?

In this case as the blast occurred OUTSIDE the HC so the package had not passed through security means that the only way this could have been prevented was sheer luck (some by stander reporting suspect package to police) but you can't count on that so it has to be good intelligence that prevents such attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom