What's new

Blast at Delhi High Court kills 11, injures 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to pick up my pistol and empty it out in the head of Chidambram...normal speeches,no emotions,no anger,reading from a sheet of paper, just another 'routine' terror attack..:hitwall: FORCE is what we need to use,when you have it then why not!?
I hope this govt grows up some balls or rather start getting serious :hitwall:

So what exactly reaction you want from Chidambram? He is interior minister and take situation under control without panic is part of his job. I think if he carried AK-47 or RGP in hand and roared over this act and warned any country or suspected group then it could relax you!
They started investigation and after investigation they will carry out action against who stand behind it.

RIP TO DEAD

So what exactly reaction you want from Chidambram?
We want him to stop issuing press statements claiming that the "response" has improved and start to tighten security and strengthen the IB/AT cells of Delhi Police so that there are lesser and lesser chances of these Bomb attacks!
This is the second such attack in this year alone!!!!!What more does the almighty Home Minister need in order to prevent these from happening?!!!

@topic, R.I.P. to the dead. :frown:

Proof??!!

Again proof??!!

You might wanna tag along India with Pakistan as an 'unsafe country' but the fact is India is still the safest country in the troubled neighbourhood.

You mean bring light into own house sending neighbour into darkness? This Indian policy already is running through but not regional friendly policy. Strategically we are in favour of stable neighbours too.

You mean bring light into own house sending neighbour into darkness? This Indian policy already is running through but not regional friendly policy. Strategically we are in favour of stable neighbours too.

I understand that both sides are for stable neighbours and elimination of terrorists but it's really annoying that Pakistan/ISI created Jihadi groups in Soviet-Afghan war are now trying to destabalise MY country.

All these LeT, JeM and HuJI are Pakistan created torrorists who say 'by violent means they will to liberate Kashmir and make it a part of Pakistan.'

Then you tell me how can we work together to eliminate terrorism?

@topic, R.I.P. to the dead. :frown:

Proof??!!

Again proof??!!

You might wanna tag along India with Pakistan as an 'unsafe country' but the fact is India is still the safest country in the troubled neighbourhood.

Pray that you don't share a common border with something like Afghanistan.
Prior to American's invading our next door, how much violence can you recall in Pakistan.

Prior to American's invading our next door, how much violence can you recall in Pakistan.

Akash must not have commented in such manner. Agree that We are safer than few other country, but there are many other country which are safer than us.

Bas^^^^ congress and its Vote bank policy is reason of death of 11 innocent civilian. If they have hanged Afzal years ago, it wouldn't have happen..

HuJI claims responsibility for Delhi high court blast

NEW DELHI: The government is investigating an email allegedly sent by the Pakistan-based terrorist group Harkat-ul-Jihad Islami (HuJI) claiming responsibility for the blast at the Delhi high court that killed at least 12 people and injured 62 others on Wednesday, a senior security official said.

HuJI, in an email sent to the media, wrote, "We own the responsibility for today's blasts at Delhi high court. Our demand is that Mohammed Afzal Guru's death sentence should be repealed immediately else we would target major high courts and the Supreme Court of India."

National Investigation Agency chief SC Sinha told reporters it was premature to comment on the veracity of the HuJI email. He, however, added that he was taking the contents of the email seriously as HuJI is a major terror outfit.

Afzal Guru was given the death sentence by the Supreme Court in 2004 for his role in the attack on Parliament in 2001.

HuJI claims responsibility for Delhi high court blast - The Times of India

But we still share borders with Pakistan though? And that's where all these organisations' camps are and get training.

Plus because there is violence and terrorism in Pakistan that doesn't justify your support to such groups in Kashmir.

We want him to stop issuing press statements claiming that the "response" has improved and start to tighten security and strengthen the IB/AT cells of Delhi Police so that there are lesser and lesser chances of these Bomb attacks!
This is the second such attack in this year alone!!!!!What more does the almighty Home Minister need in order to prevent these from happening?!!!

Generally this question or concern doesn’t address interior ministry only but required direct attention of President, Prime Minister, intelligence chiefs and main establishment bodies etc, how long India will show his reluctance toward solution of core internal problems and carry out peaceful regional policies, security will be under high risk. A single department of government didn’t play role in any event/act. All responsible authorities exchange their experiences and take action jointly in order to secure country from misshapen.

Reports are coming that HUJI have taken responsibility of Delhi Blast. They want clemency to Afzal Guru. If there claim is right then my question is
1. Is HUJI is responsible of 11 dead and 50 injured or
2. Kongress and Its Vote bank policy is responsible for it.
many are saying RIP to deads, I will say may there souls not rest in peace till the culprit (real culprit) Die.

Hang Ajmal, Hang Afzal and Hang Doggy Singh

How do Pakistan find out who the attackers are straight away and India never cant?

Huji has taken the responsibility. It is mainly a BD based terrorist group with support from LeT. Now Manmohan Singh is in BD!!!!

HuJI email after Delhi HC blast* - Hindustan Times

HuJI email after Delhi HC blast
Hindustan Times
September 07, 2011

An email received by different media organisations allegedly from Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami (HuJI) said that the group takes responsibility for today's Delhi High Court blast in which 10 people were killed and over 56 were injured. HuJI is a outlawed Bangladesh-based terrorist group
with base in Pakistan. "We take the mail very seriously," said NIA Chief S C Sinha.

The email says:

"We owe the responsibility of todays blasts at high court delhi..... our
demand is that Afzal Guru's death sentence should be repealede immediately
else we would target major high courts & THE SUPREME COURT OF..." (sic)

Mohammed Afzal Guru, a Kashmiri, was sentenced to death in 2004 and is currently on death row for his role in the attack on the Parliament in December 2001. His mercy petition that asks for his sentence to be commuted to life is pending with President Pratibha Patil.

His mercy petition that asks for his sentence to be commuted to life is pending with President Pratibha Patil.

A terrorist after attacking country's parliament seeking pardon from the president!!!! What a irony in our country!!! The govt sent his mercy plea to the president!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom