What's new

Blacks Riot And Loot In Ferguson Missouri And Other Cities In The U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should let justice take it's due course. Robbing innocent people of their livelihood is not the way to show your anger. Makes your case even more weak.

This is where the debate begins. All the ethnic groups you mentioned are minority except African Americans/Latinos. So then people would ask why not with Latino's? Then the debate begins. Some would argue they believe Latino population is more acceptable due to skin color/contribution to society. And that the history of the US, the culture prefers that Africans Americans don't assimilate too much and stay concentrated within their ghettos.

Us Arabs don't have a category. Asians are less than 1%, however we Arabs are put into consensus as 'Whites'. Along with Latino's.
Its more to do with Racial differences on a genetic level than racial discrimination in society. Blacks in America enjoy more rights, freedom, and opportunities than they do anywhere else in the world, yet people who are more foreign to the formerly predominantly White society become successful compared to Blacks who have been here since the first Europeans began to colonize America.

For me I would argue that Latino girls are very good looking especially the mixed ones which is why public prefers them. :D
They are overrated tbqh. And they have a tendency to bang every guy, mostly Black guys.Wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. What shines from the outside isn't so bright and clean on the inside..

You live in the states?
Yeah, came back from Pakistan 3 weeks ago, can't change my flags back for some reason.

I don't worry about being jumped anywhere as long as you know how to get along in those areas. I can go to cities in my state which are dangerous but get along fine as long as you transform your personality. :D
Nahh, i could never fit myself into such a primitive and degenerate savage like culture of women shaking their rear ends in the open and men rapping and butchering the English language. I'm naturally adverse to such filth. Lived in South Jamaica Queens for 14 years of my life, grew up there, of course i had to blend into the jungle to survive in the jungle, but it was all temporary otherwise i'd be a complete idiot dressed up all posh in a neighborhood where people would kill you for your Nike or Jordan sneakers.

And then you can be armed too. Arabs are well known in those cities in my state so we don't run into trouble.
Obviously you have the number advantage. Also, in certain states and cities, particularly in NYC, even carrying a pocket knife or mace without paper work could get you in trouble, its almost like the system sets you up to be defenseless and robbed.

you justified by calling the kid a ciriminal who got shot

you justified the murder and did not condemn it

condemn it and don't be a racist
^^
Comprehension problem it seems

Nobody "has it coming" without due process of law. This matter needs to be investigated and justice served.

he did..the moment he tried to put his hands on a armed cop... and ofc the matter is being investigated...but black thugs are defiantly not making it easier by looting and rioting.

So did you call a Black guy "chocolate Brown" yet??

Hmm, i counted 2 Asian looking guys and a few guys who looked Hispanic. Nonetheless deplorable behavior, most of these people probably ended up paying for the repairing costs through their own tax money which they worked for.

So did they murder Blacks in the process??

he did..the moment he tried to put his hands on a cop... and ofc the matter is being investigated...but black thugs are defiantly not making it easier by looting and rioting.

Let us wait for the investigation to complete first.

Blacks Rioting In China! Seriously! What Did The Chinese Do?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Its more to do with Racial differences on a genetic level than racial discrimination in society. Blacks in America enjoy more rights, freedom, and opportunities than they do anywhere else in the world, yet people who are more foreign to the formerly predominantly White society become successful compared to Blacks who have been here since the first Europeans began to colonize America.

I agree that there are excuses made for them. But, on some cases they do have a point. They can't deal with psychological pressure the way we do. Us Muslims face bigotry and media attention on an unprecedented scale but that is the challenge of it. It only makes us even more successful.

What strikes me is the difference of culture between African Americans and Africans. They are very detached. I think the culture in Africa is rich and something to appreciate if I was black. As an Arab I can't separate myself from Arab culture.

They are overrated tbqh. And they have a tendency to bang every guy, mostly Black guys.Wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. What shines from the outside isn't so bright and clean on the inside..

That is true for most cases. Although the mixed ones, such as half-Arab/Latino are clean girls. :D

Yeah, came back from Pakistan 3 weeks ago, can't change my flags back for some reason.

I see.

Nahh, i could never fit myself into such a primitive and degenerate savage like culture of women shaking their rear ends in the open and men rapping and butchering the English language. I'm naturally adverse to such filth. Lived in South Jamaica Queens for 14 years of my life, grew up there, of course i had to blend into the jungle to survive in the jungle, but it was all temporary otherwise i'd be a complete idiot dressed up all posh in a neighborhood where people would kill you for your Nike or Jordan sneakers.

Is NYC like that? I never been there. Shaking of rears happens with every girl here. Every club/party there is plenty of it. The educated 'hot' white girls do the stuff in private too. If you get to know them they'll invite you to chill out with like 9 people and it gets messy. That's just the culture prevailing around the world and it won't change. We either join that or stay out of it.

It's a nice idea joining it. :D

But, surprisingly I've refrained. :D
Obviously you have the number advantage. Also, in certain states and cities, particularly in NYC, even carrying a pocket knife or mace without paper work could get you in trouble, its almost like the system sets you up to be defenseless and robbed.

Number advantage and being ballsy. Especially Lebanese/Palestinian/Iraqi. Nobody can mess with them. The rest(Syrian, Iranian, Egyptian, Gulf Arabs, etc...) are all sissies that can't get through.

Last edited:
I am not a big fan of cops in US either...but this guy got criminal background. he had it coming.

This asshole choked an Indian clerk while he robbed him. Got what he deserved.

@Desert Fox

Bro, seriously this is more of an inner city mindset and everything to do with culture than race. I can give you many, many examples of Black boys I teach from "ghettos" here in London that are great and wouldn't even think of doing anything of the above. Years of social depravation, single parent families, lack of educational achievement are the factors here.

Do I think they should be excused, no way, it should be out down. But there is more to it.

This asshole choked an Indian clerk while he robbed him. Got what he deserved.

and then blacks wonder why business are shutting down...look at Chicago. I say close down all shops, malls, let them walk a mile or 2 to get food. that would put some sense into there brain.

Man that's racist.They're just blowing steam for their fallen homie.

I remember when i lost a friend ,we followed him on his last road,mourned him,cried for him and remembered his fun times around us.Blacks riot,loot and assault people as part of the healing process.Who are we to judge ?

We are the people who do not need to riot, loot, and assault people to heal.

Protesting against police brutality, robbing innocent people in return.

623px-Genius-meme.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom