What's new

BLA terrorists bomb Jinnah's Ziarat residency museum.

as for the Arbis, they learn the hard way, if bombs go off in Pakistan, they will go off in Arabia - no threats just reality.
Perhaps its all hearsay.. but its very repetitive hearsay.. that the Quetta Hazara attacks and others on the same community were orchestrated by Khadim-e-harmain o shareefain. The Iranians and the Saudi's have their turf wars in OUR backyard.

How about we start this hitler's "concentration camp" thing from your karachi?

Work on your comprehension skills a bit , I would advise you , instead of trying to provoke me . :D

Now , tell me are militants only found in certain parts of Pakistan ? Do the Taliban and other terrorists not operate from Karachi ? What part of it was unclear to you that you decided to use the ' location ' card here and that too with me who doesn't a darn about ethnicity/race ?

Work on your comprehension skills a bit , I would advise you , instead of trying to provoke me . :D

Now , tell me are militants only found in certain parts of Pakistan ? Do the Taliban and other terrorists not operate from Karachi ? What part of it was unclear to you that you decided to use the ' location ' card here and that too with me who doesn't a darn about ethnicity/race ?

Locations and ethnicity aside..concentration camps are REALLY not the way to go. At that scale it is ALWAYS impossible to stop excesses from occurring. You may say that the TTP and the other Talibanis will cause as much carnage as any such move BUT it is never good for the state to lose sight and go apeshit insane on its own people.

Perhaps its all hearsay.. but its very repetitive hearsay.. that the Quetta Hazara attacks and others on the same community were orchestrated by Khadim-e-harmain o shareefain. The Iranians and the Saudi's have their turf wars in OUR backyard.

Whats the point of having said turf-wars though..its not as if victory will lead to the Pakistani state becoming an extension of either of the two nations since even if the executive bends over the fauj is unlikely to appreciate someone trying to dictate terms to them?

Start with FATA! Or Karachi (including even MQM). I don't care. Security agencies most probably have at least data about hotspots.

So if governament puts 0.8 million Afridis in a concentration camp.....how many men will be required to manage such large camp?. How will governament feed 0.8 million Afridis two times a day?...or the plan will be starve them like jews?
Most importantly how can you force heavily armed Afridis into concentration camp? They are not meek like jews.
What about human rights?
What about the consequences and repercussions?
Dont you think you two are wishful rather than realistic?
@Secur

Last edited by a moderator:
Locations and ethnicity aside..concentration camps are REALLY not the way to go. At that scale it is ALWAYS impossible to stop excesses from occurring. You may say that the TTP and the other Talibanis will cause as much carnage as any such move BUT it is never good for the state to lose sight and go apeshit insane on its own people.

Whats the point of having said turf-wars though..its not as if victory will lead to the Pakistani state becoming an extension of either of the two nations since even if the executive bends over the fauj is unlikely to appreciate someone trying to dictate terms to them?

I cant imagine the 'excesses' could be any worse than tens of thousands killed, tens of billions $ lost in economy, historical loss of 'image', severe mental issues because of violence affecting millions of people...

The only way around a drastic solution like that would be to make peace with India. And, yes, that would mean shelving the Kashmir issue, if not LoC=IB--which I do support with certain caveats, though I stand as a minority amongst Pakistanis here on that position.

What is always interesting to me about our Taliban brigade is that they wish to present themselves as among those who value human rights and freedom of speech (spread propaganda) go to an Islamist site and see how much freedom of speech they will allow you, go and see what they think of your "human rights" -=- yet there are those among us who wish to rehabilitate these - see, do you really imagine you can change their way of thinking which they think is their very conscience, created by the word of God, isn't that a tad arrogant??

So if governament puts 0.8 million Afridis in a concentration camp.....how many men will be required to manage such large camp?. How will governament feed 0.8 million Afridis two times a day?...or the plan will be starve them like jews?

Did you read my post at all in the first place ? :no: I talked about restricting certain judicial processes for the suspected militants until the time , the courts mend their ways .

Where's this ' Jews ' thing coming from with almost the total population of Afridis ? :azn:

@Secur,
In a country where lawyers showered rose petals on Salman Taseer's killers 'the law' doesn't work. I mean 'lawyers'!! However justified that dung-beetle Qadri was the lawyers had no business supporting an obvious extra-judicial matter. Our twisted Chief Justice should have banned all those lawyers--facial identification from the videos/images was enough proof. But our twisted CJP was busy hunting a soon-to-be-has-been Zardari's cases from the 90's with feverish pitch.

I'd welcome a humanely-run Concentration Camp in Pakistan. I had advocated that many months ago and I stand by that.

Desperate situation require equally desperate measures!

I remember, as a student at the Karachi University in mid-80's we were barred from direct entry to the campus--we had to go through a 'shuttle' from the main-gate. Some people grumbled: 'Jamia ki Azadi Chali Gayi' (the university lost its freedom). To which, on tv, Governor Fakhruddin Ibrahim (the now CEC!) retorted: Desperate Situations Require Equally Desperate Measures. We all eventually accepted and welcomed the peace returned to the campus of the Karachi University!

Cm'on , he was a ' hero of the masses ' back then . Who wouldn't want to support him instead of favoring the fair judicial process for the ' accused person ' because last time , I checked , we had laws against blasphemy and getting threatened and targeted by fundamentalists ? You must remember , my friend that ' victory has many fathers however defeat is an orphan ' , such is the modus operandi of the world . I remember him being carried on shoulders , with flowers falling over his head as he received the death penalty and boastfully and proudly confessed to his crime . He wasn't loyal to the person he was responsible to protect but rather to some Mullah's fatwa of death for a ' alleged blasphemy ' . If that wasn't interesting , learn what happened in Lahore where Christian's houses were destroyed and the community threatened by the people ! No , of course the Chief Justice wouldn't want to do that , he has again risen to power with the help of the same people and he just wouldn't want to upset them , even though its a contempt of the court which gave the verdict and equal to throwing the constitution and tearing the copy of Pakistan Penal Code in the dustbin . We pay taxes to the Govt for ensuring the continuity of its functions as one , not for glorifying a terrorist punished under the law of the land . If the NADRA wanted , they could have given the whole database to the courts for disbarring them and revoking their license to practice law . But when the Chief of Justice is himself handicapped , do you expect a ' miracle ' ?

It sounds harsh , very harsh but its also true . Done to a small scale by the Intelligence agencies but as it appears not enough seeing the scale and intensity of this war of ideologies .

Yeah , what they didn't understand that it was all for their own greater good and it was better to enter the University from the shuttle instead of getting killed or injured in a terrorist attack .

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant imagine the 'excesses' could be any worse than tens of thousands killed, tens of billions $ lost in economy, historical loss of 'image', severe mental issues because of violence affecting millions of people...

The only way around a drastic solution like that would be to make peace with India. And, yes, that would mean shelving the Kashmir issue, if not LoC=IB--which I do support with certain caveats, though I stand as a minority amongst Pakistanis here on that position.

Then we are in similar groups as far as the LOC issue is concerned..albeit I too stand in a minority in my country due to that opinion.

Brother trusts me..whatever the TTP may do..do not make concentration camps the legacy of your state. The people who will go there..EVEN if they are not harmed will never forgive the state and those who watched as events went by.

Peace with India is obviously very far at the moment. If we could ensure that the the LeT, Hizbul and JuD were permanently disbanded then perhaps we could have signed a temporary non-aggression pact..allowing you to leave a skeleton presence on the eastern front and hit the talibanis with the hammer. Such is the world though..things don't always work out.

You dont give a darn about race but right now you are captivated by God of racism aka hitler's idea of concentration camps....i hope you were jesting otherwise you seriously need to be admitted in pagal-khana.

Whats the point of having said turf-wars though..i

Pakistan is still around 25-30% Shia and they occupy a disproportionate number of positions in the bureaucracy and government. This is kept in check by the Saudi's through their own powerplays. Moreover, to end the Iranian threat..the Saudi's would rather have Pakistan be the angst for Iran and enter a conflict. Think about it, the Arbi can take care of the Iranian problem by using easy expendable cannon fodder from Pakistan.

Then we are in similar groups as far as the LOC issue is concerned..albeit I too stand in a minority in my country due to that opinion.

Brother trusts me..whatever the TTP may do..do not make concentration camps the legacy of your state. The people who will go there..EVEN if they are not harmed will never forgive the state and those who watched as events went by.

Peace with India is obviously very far at the moment. If we could ensure that the the Let, Hizbul and JuD were permanently disbanded then perhaps we could have signed a temporary non-aggression pact..allowing you to leave a skeleton presence on the eastern front and hit the talibanis with the hammer. Such is the world though..things don't always work out.

:blah: :D

I had even suggested creating 'concentration camps' where people from problem areas would be moved to, interrogated, and access to/from that place would be 'controlled'. Yes, that would no doubt drag innocent people into the net but if they really are innocent they would be let off--with or without the too-ideological Supreme Court involvement! So create large concentration camps, move large number of potential suspects, interrogate them. But treat everyone as innocent, until proved guilty.

Pakistanis should learn a thing or two from North Korea, Hitler and Stalin!

Languiage please, you mean "freedom villages" Where the innocent can be safe from the depravity of the wicked Islamist -- There are many tools available to us to allow us to not need to do this, mobile tools which will tell if a suspect has used a weapon or handled explosives --

Pakistan is still around 25-30% Shia and they occupy a disproportionate number of positions in the bureaucracy and government. This is kept in check by the Saudi's through their own powerplays. Moreover, to end the Iranian threat..the Saudi's would rather have Pakistan be the angst for Iran and enter a conflict. Think about it, the Arbi can take care of the Iranian problem by using easy expendable cannon fodder from Pakistan.

If that's true then that's one sinister game plan.

But if the Pakistani people know this then how can they still allow such meddling to continue? Even we have certain Saudi funds pouring in but they haven't tried to meddle like that with us despite quite a large muslim citizenry?

You dont give a darn about race but right now you are captivated by God of racism aka hitler's idea of concentration camps....i hope you were jesting otherwise you seriously need to be admitted in pagal-khana.

Go re read the post , try to tell me any similarity with what ' hitler ' did besides the name of ' concentration camps ' .

No one's asking to kill people en masse here . Try not to comment on things , you do not understand .

Back
Top Bottom