What's new

BLA terrorists bomb Jinnah's Ziarat residency museum.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Breaking:

three to four rocket launchers have been fired on Ziarat residency and the building has probably caught fire *(I hope damage is minimum)

death to terrorists and enemies of Pakistan. :angry:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomb attack destroys Quaid's residency in Ziarat

Militants attacked the Quaid-e-Azam residency in Ziarat with hand grenades in the wee hours of Saturday, destroying the historical monument where the founder of Pakistan Mohammad Ali Jinnah spent his last days.

A police man outside the Quaid's residency was also killed in the attack.

A police official, who requested anonymity since he was not authorised to speak to the media, told Dawn.com that four militants on two motorcycles entered the residency and hurled hand held bombs.

"All old memorials inside the residency have been destroyed," he said.

He said memorial chairs, beds, and historic photographs of the founder were burnt to the ground in the resulting fire.

Another police official, requesting anonymity, said the wood structure of the residence had been burnt down, however, the exterior concrete structure was still intact.

Bomb disposal squad also claimed to have defused six more bombs planted inside the residency.

Police said the militants escaped unhurt from the spot.

Frontier Corps and police reached the residency and started investigation into the incident.

The founding father of the country, Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, had spent last days of his life in Ziarat at the historic wooden structure.

Ziarat is considered a tourist point in insurgency-hit Balochistan province. A large number of tourists visit the town and the memorials of the Quaid every summer.

http://beta.dawn.com/news/1018372

mashallah

bhai us residency ne kya bigada tha BLA, taliban, LeJ ka?

Breaking:

three to four rocket launchers have been fired on Ziarat residency and the building has probably caught fire *(I hope damage is minimum)

death to terrorists and enemies of Pakistan. :angry:

time to chop the head of this menace once and for all time's sake

@Armstrong

Do you see what they are trying to do , my friend ?

This is PSYOPS now !

Even though , it is counter productive to what they are trying to accomplish . :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong

This is PSYOPS now !

Even though , it is counter productive to what they are trying to accomplish . :D

you are showing your teeth even here?

@Armstrong

This is PSYOPS now !

Well if its the Taliban than I suggest that we plaster pictures from the playboy magazine all over Mullah Omar's Hujra & if its the Baloch Rebels than I suggest that we replace the water in Hanna lake with Jam-e-Shirin ! :)

I hope that @Hyperion concurs ? :what:

Oh bhai, it's the Taliban not "Afghan", created, aided and abetted by the good ol' armed forces for strategic depth into their mamas soul.

Note: By slapping a new label such as "TTP", "LeT", "LeJ", "BLA" etc etc doesn't change who these people are. The fat boy in the room created them, and is now playing "games" with it.

Keep sending free petrol to Afghanistan.
Enabling Pakistan haters to conspire against Pakistan in comfort.

Its so sad. Why blame anyone without knowing for sure whose behind it. But its very saddening it was a historical monument and i really really wish it isn't damaged as it holds so much meaning.

Its so sad. Why blame anyone without knowing for sure whose behind it. But its very saddening it was a historical monument and i really really wish it isn't damaged as it holds so much meaning.

Its pretty obvious the BLA did it.

Historical monument totally destroyed

563531-Zyarat-1371259248-922-640x480.JPG

Was this Jinnah's personal home? I can't imagine American patriots blowing up Mount Vernon, the home of George Washington. Is that equivalent to what these Pakistanis have done??

It wasn't his personal home,but a place where he spent last days of his life due to poor health so a national historic monument linked to the founder of Nation...He had TB,and this place being away from city pollution and easy on lungs was recommended for him in his last days..

More of a psyops by terrorists....mainly aimed at demoralizing the nation...

Where is CJ he was advocating removal of Army from Balochistan. Shove some bullets up those who advocate removal of Army-Intelligence-other National Forces from Balochistan.

This is the best time to execute Ops against BLA all across Balochistan as they are not so organized unlike TTP/taliban/other outfits.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom