What's new

Jinnah House Lahore is under occupation by Pakistan Army

Pakistanis are the worst brainless humans ever existed
While Bangladesh and India marched head in progress, industrialization and prosperity , Pakistani awam was brainwashed with Kashmir and anti-India narrative enabling establishment to corner all state resources .

Which Army in the world runs marriage halls, shopping complexes, Cement factories, housing societies etc. ?.

Whoever questions them is branded RAW agent, Lifafa and so on.

Regardless violence cant be justified. But on whose orders did the soldiers fire at protestors outside? would those soldiers be tried and punished or court martialed?
May be it was Corp Commander himself who ordered to fire. May be it was Hafiz sahab. But i guess you should understand that Military has it's own jurisdiction on land in which they operate. That violent mob should be thankful to be alive today. Otherwise it would have been perfectly legal to have teach them a military style lesson.
Pray tell me if its a Public property or Private property? What is the Army doing in the cities when it should be on borders? Why have they occupied historical places in the cities?
Lahore city is at the border....That's why the entire army's Corp was established to defend the city and surrondings. If you look at the geographical condition of Pakistan, you will understand the reason why corps are established in Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Mangla, Lahore, Bahawalpur and Karachi. That's the reason you will find army's main headquaters in every city. Pakistan's geography has less depth. You cannot do anything about it.

Pakistanis are the worst brainless humans ever existed
"Mean World Syndrome". :rofl:

Last edited:
May be it was Corp Commander himself who ordered to fire. May be it was Hafiz sahab. But i guess you should understand that Military has it's own jurisdiction on land in which they operate. That violent mob should be thankful to be alive today. Otherwise it would have been perfectly legal to have teach them a military style lesson.

Lahore city is at the border....That's why the entire army's Corp was established to defend the city and surrondings. If you look at the geographical condition of Pakistan, you will understand the reason why corps are established in Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Mangla, Lahore, Bahawalpur and Karachi. That's the reason you will find army main headquaters in every city. Pakistan's geography has less depth. You cannot do anything about it.

How many people can they kill by firing ?. Imran Khan had half the country on roads. The situation was out of their control. The corps commander himself ran away from his home - what do you expect from them at the border ?.

Establishment is now taking a step backward and for optics purposes, IK is being released via Supreme court

How many people can they kill by firing ?. Imran Khan had half the country on roads. The situation was out of their control. The corps commander himself ran away from his home - what do you expect from them at the border ?.

Establishment is now taking a step backward and for optics purposes, IK is being released via Supreme court
Yeah entire Pakistan came out and army was about to blown away by PTI thugs but luckily Chief Justice of Pakistan rescued entire army thankfully. We are in debt of CJP for his act of kindness. Just have pop corns along with pepsi before jumping on conclusions. IK ain't going anywhere now. :cheers:

Well when the Army can illegally occupy and steal thousands and thousands of acres of lands of Pakistani citizens through brute forces and killings for their DHA schemes and to give it to Generals, taking over such national buildings is really easy for them.

this was like 7 minute walk from where I grew up as a teen and never knew the historical significance!
I lived 7 minute drive away. Across the street from this house is our family business since 1950. Never knew nor ever heard from anyone mentioning it as Jinnah House. It had always been known as Corps Commander House in my lifetime. But then again, the whole of cantt area is filled with army properties, walled up well with large tree cover; difficult to see what else is behind the walls.

The Corps commander house could rival Saddam Hussain's Palaces - the white furniture, the cutlery, the expensive fixtures were reeking of richness and opulence like those you see in pictures of Saudi royalty.
Okay, let's not exaggerate too much over here. The images that appeared of the house show it is quite mediocre. It is barely luxurious. The rooms and corridors are not extravagant, pretty normal size compared to the average civilian house in cantt and dha. It is nothing like the Saudi or Saddam's palaces.

Last edited:
The process of "decolonization" has begun, i suppose. Burning down of Jinnah's house is very symbolic and has deep rooted meanings. Now the question is, if this process will go through violently or academically?

I am pretty surprised that most of you so called "Lahoris" didn't know it was Jinnah House originally that the Ayoub's Army allegedly "Bought" from Fatimah Jinnah, you know after sending her "home", and turned it into army general's playground.

The news is confirmed that Corps commander Lt-Gen Salman Fayyaz Ghani along with a Brigadier resigned for refusing to fire at civilians. Then orders directly came from the GHQ to the soldiers bypassing command.

Protestors were ordered to shoot and kill, so that they can create chaos and blame PTI for violence in order to ban it as a political party.

Lahore city is at the border....That's why the entire army's Corp was established to defend the city and surrondings. If you look at the geographical condition of Pakistan, you will understand the reason why corps are established in Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Mangla, Lahore, Bahawalpur and Karachi. That's the reason you will find army's main headquaters in every city. Pakistan's geography has less depth. You cannot do anything about it.
I grew up in Lahore and i know the whole city. I've been to the border parade at wagah as well which is 20 km away from the city.

There are enough military installations there.

Last edited:
The news is confirmed that Corps commander Lt-Gen Salman Fayyaz Ghani along with a Brigadier resigned for refusing to fire at civilians.
Fake news Alert. Stop following (R) Major Adil Raja.
Then orders directly came from the GHQ to the soldiers bypassing command.
And those orders reached your samrtphone via Whatsapp groups ? Are you serious ?
Protestors were ordered to shoot and kill, so that they can create chaos and blame PTI for violence in order to ban it as a political party.
That's precisely what PTI wanted...But thankfully no deadbody was given for the political mileage.
I grew up in Lahore and i know the whole city. I've been to the border parade at wagah as well which is 20 km away from the city.

There are enough military installations there.
Than you should know that peace time installation are always kept far away from main border.

Fake news Alert. Stop following (R) Major Adil Raja.
Wajahat khan and Dr. Moeed reported something similar. I don't believe in one source only.

And those orders reached your samrtphone via Whatsapp groups ? Are you serious ?
Perhaps your net is too slow to get info in Pakistan right now?

Multiple sources are claiming that rn.

That's precisely what PTI wanted...But thankfully no deadbody was given for the political mileage.
They been protesting peacefully for a year now. Let me ask you a simple question, who is delaying the election now? Government or the military?

Than you should know that peace time installation are always kept far away from main border.

Let me ask you a simple question. Why did the army take over Jinnah house?

Wajahat khan and Dr. Moeed reported something similar. I don't believe in one source only.
Wajahat S Khan and Dr. Moeed are in same category as Adil Raja. All of the them have become part of malicious campagin against Army. It's funny how these goons kept quite whatever happened in Pakistan from 2017 onwards. Now they have become 5th Gen Warriors.
Perhaps your net is too slow to get info in Pakistan right now?
50 MBps speed is more than enough in Pakistan i guess....
Multiple sources are claiming that rn.
Entire sources belong to same group who became part of campaign to launch third force in Pakstan few years back...
They been protesting peacefully for a year now. Let me ask you a simple question, who is delaying the election now? Government or the military?
Elections are delayed because PTI opted to resign from National Assembly in order to gain tactical advantage of chaos Imran Khan created himself. I can give you details as much you as you like...but surely such details will piss you off...
Let me ask you a simple question. Why did the army take over Jinnah house?
Perhaps, if Barristor Muhammad Javed Iqbal Jaafri would have been alive today, he would have given the appropriate answer. Barritor Sahab also filed a writ petition for the ownsership of land (40 acres) bought by Jinnah sahab during 1939 in area of Gulberg Lahore. That petition is still pending and burred in Lahore High Court's pile of files....!!

The terrorist generals hijacked everything, left nothing for the people.. but pain and misery

Perhaps, if Barristor Muhammad Javed Iqbal Jaafri would have been alive today, he would have given the appropriate answer. Barritor Sahab also filed a writ petition for the ownsership of land (40 acres) bought by Jinnah sahab during 1939 in area of Gulberg Lahore. That petition is still pending and burred in Lahore High Court's pile of files....!!
im pretty sure, that the answer to that lies with Corps HQ in Lahore.

While Bangladesh and India marched head in progress, industrialization and prosperity , Pakistani awam was brainwashed with Kashmir and anti-India narrative enabling establishment to corner all state resources .

Which Army in the world runs marriage halls, shopping complexes, Cement factories, housing societies etc. ?.

Whoever questions them is branded RAW agent, Lifafa and so on.
Totally agreed this is why who ever comes in politics must bring huge reforms in military as India lowering it's military numbers pak must too lower military from 7 lakh to 4 lakh so economy thrives numbers not matter but quality does learn from small Israeli army defeating 4 nations historical Muslims always won with small armies

Back
Top Bottom