What's new

BLA terrorists bomb Jinnah's Ziarat residency museum.

Quaid-Resiedncy-at-Ziarat.jpg

The residence that was destroyed by Terrorism

Yup, no longer can we ever take our children there and show them our history, our heritage. Our kids will never get to see where the founder of the nation lived in his last days. Our incompetence at even securing our roots is unmatched.

@nuclearpak

jab me tum se bol raha k ban @unitedstatesofislam and @ghilzai to us waqt tum ne meri post he delete ker de thi

do you have any biasness towards me or what?

please think with your open mind who is trolling and who isnt, its not just about who is reporting and act accordingly?

masjid zarrar was destroyed by prophet muhammad himself pbuh

Ban me for what, what have i said that is inappropriate , anti Pakistan and its people?.

I don't understand what your problem is, you have called me a terrorist, a taliban, traitor. against the ideology of Pakistan, all these things because i am a pushtoon. I never said i relate or don't relate to jinnah, i said it with open heart that what has happened is wrong and those responsible for it should be caught and given a fair trial in public and if found guilty then hang them in a public square.

I am not sure why you are demonising me, painting me as a traitor etc etc.
@nuclearpak @Oscar @muse

Last edited by a moderator:
maulana bhai if we are kafir than who were those who attacked Haram Paak in 80s? :what:

You raise a serious question , commander .

Do not expect it to be answered though by sympathizers of Taliban . The cause for concern is that when we did the same in Islamabad , it was wrong and massacre of innocents but when the Saudis fought , killed , arrested and executed those who were trying to create a ' state inside a state ' , it was Jihad sanctioned by the clerics .

You see the double standards or the hypocrisy , my dear countryman ? :azn:

Allah tests all those he loves dearly with Aazmaish.. he loves us a lot.

Lets hope he continues ' this love ' for the foreseeable future , sir .

You raise a serious question , commander .

Do not expect it to be answered though by sympathizers of Taliban . The cause for concern is that when we did the same in Islamabad , it was wrong and massacre of innocents but when the Saudis fought , killed , arrested and executed those who were trying to create a ' state inside a state ' , it was Jihad sanctioned by the clerics .

You see the double standards or the hypocrisy , my dear countryman ? :azn:

Why not get the Saudi clerics and the Masjid-al-haram itself to put down a blanket sanction justifying all actions against the taliban in Pakistan. That should screw up the "faithfuls" really bad? Or is that not in the realm of possibility?

Yup, no longer can we ever take our children there and show them our history, our heritage.

Technically , no .

It would be re created or rebuilt/restored in one way or other .

But the original one will never be seen again :( I visited it when I was a little kid with my parents .

I feel ashamed , Founder !

Technically , no .

But the original one will never be seen again :( I visited it when I was a little kid with my parents .

I believe that there were photos and artifacts within which perished completely. I think that's the real loss..otherwise the residence itself can obviously be rebuilt to its original specs.

Technically , no .

I don't mean to quibble over such a terrible historic loss but the furniture used by the founding father can never be replaced. The exterior of the bldg. should be rebuilt but when you will go inside, you can never lay eyes on the bed Quaid rested on. And all day today I have been thinking about it my eyes welled up and Im feeling ashamed.

Next week I'm taking kids and wifey to Washington D.C to see monuments of American history, this is how nations build and pass on their idiolgy. And we are bent on destroying it.

Why not get the Saudi clerics and the Masjid-al-haram itself to put down a blanket sanction justifying all actions against the taliban in Pakistan. That should screw up the "faithfuls" really bad? Or is that not in the realm of possibility?

Excellent advice , mate .

But the thing you didn't know and well couldn't know since you are not in this country is that the local Mullah is something - I personally understand as ' the God's viceroy ' whose words can even go against the crystal clear , literal and undisputed teachings religion they claim to follow . What chance would the same Saudi cleric stand then if they do not even want to take the words of the Holy Book over the Mullah's who has got a big ' personality cult ' too ? :D

This is something the Saudi leading clerics understand well after all they devised the whole ' system ' for the interests of Kingdom and well to be precise and harsh ' the Arab-Persian rivalry ' , why would they come here , give a fatwa and lose credibility being labeled as ' Musharraf supporter ' , ' US agents ' , ' betrayers of the Muslim ' and what-not ? Nay , they rather stay in the Kingdom faithful to the House of Saud and the current king of course and get the ' benefits ' . To set the records straight , well they have in all ways along with the Americans disinherited their devised system of manipulation and control using religion , you see it was beginning to backfire for them and for the monarchy .

You see the democracy in Pakistan is ' haram ' and ' Western invention ' whilst the monarchy is all Islamic because it has been supported by the same Mullahs for the last 12 centuries . A cold , harsh truth .

Relevant and very good video...

I believe that there were photos and artifacts within which perished completely. I think that's the real loss..otherwise the residence itself can obviously be rebuilt to its original specs.

Indeed , the place can be rebuilt of course using the records and photos of the interior , something I told my father earlier who wanted to know about if the technology today indeed permits such a thing and I replied in positive knowing we can get the people who even transfer the ' whole houses ' from one place to another .

But the historical artifacts and the photos are gone , sadly .

he is right when state does terrorism against mosques was done no body spoke against that and cries for ziyarat which is caused by those whose leaders are sitting in Switzerland and London under protection off our allies in war against terror how ironic

The case with Balochistan is lack of Commitment from Govt. be it Federal or Provincial. Even Civil servants are least concerned about the situation of the province.
we can tell them to surrender and give them place in Govt. on our terms. an 18 year old kid who was forced to fight does not deserve to get squashed along with the faulty ones. he should be given a chance to surrender / choose side.

Ya Allah humaray liye aik he @Zarvan bhai kafi thaay ye doosray ko bhejney ki kya zaroorat thi :hitwall:.....maulana bhai if we are kafir than who were those who attacked Haram Paak in 80s? :what:

Excellent advice , mate .

But the thing you didn't know and well couldn't know since you are not in this country is that the local Mullah is something - I personally understand as ' the God's viceroy ' whose words can even go against the crystal clear , literal and undisputed teachings religion they claim to follow . What chance would the same Saudi cleric stand then if they do not even want to take the words of the Holy Book over the Mullah's who has got a big ' personality cult ' too ? :D

This is something the Saudi leading clerics understand well after all they devised the whole ' system ' for the interests of Kingdom and well to be precise and harsh ' the Arab-Persian rivalry ' , why would they come here , give a fatwa and lose credibility being labeled as ' Musharraf supporter ' , ' US agents ' , ' betrayers of the Muslim ' and what-not ? Nay , they rather stay in the Kingdom faithful to the House of Saud and the current king of course and get the ' benefits ' . To set the records straight , well they have in all ways along with the Americans disinherited their devised system of manipulation and control using religion , you see it was beginning to backfire for them and for the monarchy .

You see the democracy by Pakistan is ' haram ' and ' Western invention ' whilst the monarchy is all Islamic because it has been supported by the same Mullahs for the last 12 centuries . A cold , harsh truth .

But you can't disassociate yourself from KSA either and as long as the people are highly religious+gullible KSA will always be able to set it self up on the religiously higher ground and act as an authority..to the point of even countermanding your state's sovereign prerogative. Since its not possible to bring in a secular government and constitution in Pakistan..what else do you and @Hyperion suggest as a solution...apart from nuking Jhang Hype..anything apart from that?

I don't mean to quibble over such a terrible historic loss but the furniture used by the founding father can never be replaced. The exterior of the bldg. should be rebuilt but when you will go inside, you can never lay eyes on the bed Quaid rested on. And all day today I have been thinking about it my eyes welled up and Im feeling ashamed.

Next week I'm taking kids and wifey to Washington D.C to see monuments of American history, this is how nations build and pass on their idiolgy. And we are bent on destroying it.

No , it is alright . Only through understanding , can there be recovery . Yes those cant be replaced even if somehow built from the photos in precise details .

We , as a nation , are in terrible shock except for the politicians and media of course because they , sir , are more interested in negotiating with their ' angry brothers on the mountain ' . Why was their ' no security ' ? Why is the FC and the army being pulled back when the things are in FUBAR state in the province ? Just , why ?

I still don't get why securities or important guarded are sleeping and unsupervised on Quaid House. Surprise and more surprise!

Maybe we can rebuilt it as cost-saving duplicate house, ask Chinese for help.

But you can't disassociate yourself from KSA either and as long as the people are highly religious+gullible KSA will always be able to set it self up on the religiously higher ground and act as an authority..to the point of even countermanding your state's sovereign prerogative. Since its not possible to bring in a secular government and constitution in Pakistan..what else do you and @Hyperion suggest as a solution...apart from nuking Jhang Hype..anything apart from that?

I only wish you were in Pakistan and knew ground reality, there is no Saudi high authority due to religion here, highest religious authority in this land is the US dollar for which all this is happening.

Back
Top Bottom