What's new

BLA terrorists bomb Jinnah's Ziarat residency museum.

:(

994293_197865093701637_1703536642_n.jpg

Ram Singh worshippers should refrain from commenting.

These terrorists must be brought to justice, and since the SC won't listen, just make them disappear, don't care what these Ram Singh worshippers say

Cannot find your post in which you quoted me.
I repeat.. who is ram singh?

On topic:

Whatever the motives, it is still sadly reflective of what Pakistan is. I made fun that since 2007.. the very iconic electric Jinnah fell piece by piece till it was no more.
mqdefault.jpg

Now there is nothing of it left.. almost mirroring Pakistan.and Pakistanis.
This may be nothing more than a harassment attack.. a symbolic attempt to make a morale statement.But it also shows, the apathy of most regarding this event. Tomorrow is another day for Pakistan and its inhabitants.. and Ziarat will probably never be rebuilt... nor will the ideology that was Jinnah's guidance. Since that ended when his fate was sealed on the roundabout due to a blown tyre with the rest of the country passing him by.. it is then only iconic that the fate of his legacy too is blown house..and the rest of the country will pass this moment by.

On topic:

Whatever the motives, it is still sadly reflective of what Pakistan is. I made fun that since 2007.. the very iconic electric Jinnah fell piece by piece till it was no more.
mqdefault.jpg

Now there is nothing of it left.. almost mirroring Pakistan.and Pakistanis.
This may be nothing more than a harassment attack.. a symbolic attempt to make a morale statement.But it also shows, the apathy of most regarding this event. Tomorrow is another day for Pakistan and its inhabitants.. and Ziarat will probably never be rebuilt... nor will the ideology that was Jinnah's guidance. Since that ended when his fate was sealed on the roundabout due to a blown tyre with the rest of the country passing him by.. it is then only iconic that the fate of his legacy too is blown house..and the rest of the country will pass this moment by.

No sir, that was renovated and is now shining bright again. Albeit with a police post beside it.

new user perhaps..?

However, all things said.
Any attempt to degrade the founding father of the nation or drag religion into this will lead to an instant ban. NO infractions. A plain and simple BAN!.

Why would I have an issue with that.
Still I dont get why truthseer would ask about worshipping a ram singh.

That said if he was referring to Lord Ram then a ban for him is in order as per your statement.

Cannot find your post in which you quoted me.
I repeat.. who is ram singh?

Rest assured, it has nothing to do with Ram. Google him and India, and it'll be easy to find, should be the first result

Anyways, totally agree with @Oscar and the PDF decision

Why would I have an issue with that.
Still I dont get why truthseer would ask about worshipping a ram singh.

That said if he was referring to Lord Ram then a ban for him is in order as per your statement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2292094/Delhi-gang-rape-Bus-driver-Ram-Singh-feared-bully-say-friends.html

Last edited by a moderator:
No sir, that was renovated and is now shining bright again. Albeit with a police post beside it.

Is it now? :ashamed:

Rest assured, it has nothing to do with Ram. Google him and India, and it'll be easy to find, should be the first result

Anyways, totally agree with @Oscar and the PDF decision

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...river-Ram-Singh-feared-bully-say-friends.html

This guy??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_Singh

In either case, its off topic.. and you are warned not to drag it in.
Offensive comments from any party may be reported and action will be taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
What BLA terrorist bastards have done is highly condemnable.

You mean the atttack on Ziarat? and You are sure it was BLA? -- Sometimes I think this alphabet soup is designed to confuse, to obscure that the enemy is one, not multiple

You mean the atttack on Ziarat? and You are sure it was BLA? -- Sometimes I think this alphabet soup is designed to confuse, to obscure that the enemy is one, not multiple

BLA accepts it. Interestingly, I was talking to a BLA guy on Twitter, poor grammar, poor spelling aside, he accepts BLA did Ziarat, but blames ISI for the attack on the girls uni. Interesting

And a ban on United states of Islam as well,

When you cant ban them from the country.. this should not be the case here too.
Banning such ideas will only lead people to investigate and fall prey to the idiocy they bring with them.
Countering them, showing them to be build on mere copy paste and false understanding is the call of the day mon ami.

Muse, could you elaborate on that?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom