What's new

BLA terrorists bomb Jinnah's Ziarat residency museum.

When you cant ban them from the country.. this should not be the case here too.
Banning such ideas will only lead people to investigate and fall prey to the idiocy they bring with them.
Countering them, showing them to be build on mere copy paste and false understanding is the call of the day mon ami.

Fair enough - as long as it is fair -- - but UnitedstatesofIslam is a gonner -

On a side note, I'm getting thanked from 3 fake a/c. Don't you guys have permanent delete option? Neither of the three has a post.

Sorry for being off-topic, but does anyone know who this connect2raza, DEATH TOOO2 IRAN, DEATH TOOOO2 IRAN, PARSI BASTARD, PARSI BASTARD02 gentleman or gentlelady is?

Muse, could you elaborate on that?Thanks.

It's a suspicion, that this Alphabet soup obscures a simple reality - Destabilize Pakistan till it's territorial integrity can no longer withhold the fissures within it - I say this because we see such little competition between these groups, for instance we do not see the Alphabet soup organizations targeting each other - is it because they all have the same goal?

Very sad. They have attacked a symbol of Pakistan to send a message. Hope it is rebuilt soon.

It's a suspicion, that this Alphabet soup obscures a simple reality - Destabilize Pakistan till it's territorial integrity can no longer withhold the fissures within it - I say this because we see such little competition between these groups, for instance we do not see the Alphabet soup organizations targeting each other - is it because they all have the same goal?

After all, all those think tanks thinking up scenario's for balkanization cant all be doing it for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Muse, I have to hit the bed now, but i'll reply tomorrow.

Cheers.

After all, all those think tanks thinking up scenario's for balkanization cant all be doing it for nothing.
an interesting question which every sane Pakistani is asking today "who has the answer to this question?"
@ANTIBODY @Aeronaut please check the troll above...

Muse, could you elaborate on that?

Thanks.
i believe this is what he is trying to say here is that its quiet funny we have so many groups which goes by the names LeT(targeting India- supported by ISI), LeJ - attacking shia, SSP, ASWJ, BLA, BRA, TTP. each one of these is working / fighting along different lines but there goal is common and that is perhaps to destabllize this country. And irony of this all is that each one of these are home grown.

Speechless and very sad

Again we need to evaluate why people like Musharraf are behind bars, because they tried to riegn in these groups ? or was it political agenda.

The political parties need to sit down and free Musharraf and start an appropriate response to target BLA as a Terrorist organization

Speechless and very sad

Again we need to evaluate why people like Musharraf are behind bars, because they tried to riegn in these groups ? or was it political agenda.

The political parties need to sit down and free Musharraf and start an appropriate response to target BLA as a Terrorist organization

veena malik has said that ganja doesnt possess any balls

mqdefault.jpg

@nuclearpak

jab me tum se bol raha k ban @unitedstatesofislam and @ghilzai to us waqt tum ne meri post he delete ker de thi

do you have any biasness towards me or what?

please think with your open mind who is trolling and who isnt, its not just about who is reporting and act accordingly?

when Allah's house was destroyed, a madrassa and 7 masjids were martyred in Islamabad by Busharraf maloon, no uproar, anger or aggression was ever seen on this forum with regard to that but when an empty house is destroyed there's so much anger, frothiness on mouths, vows to annihilate the enemies. inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon

Oh Allah give us aql saleem and hidayat. ameen.

masjid zarrar was destroyed by prophet muhammad himself pbuh

The news channels are reporting four bombs were planted. Planted. I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this. This historical structure wasn't even enclosed by walls or wires or something, that terrorist were able to get near it at night, planted bombs and drove off.

Back
Top Bottom