What's new

BLA terrorists bomb Jinnah's Ziarat residency museum.

This is pure and simple Pakistan's WAR! A Nation that will not respect its national heritage will go nowhere... Pakistanis need to identify the enemies within and neutralize then as soon as possible... Everyone has to work together to save Pakistan! What surprises me is that with the help of Pakistan, Sri Lanka was able to defeat and destroy an insurgency backed by a powerful nation, that had plagued them for a few decades. Why can't Pakistan do the same and go full force against the terrorists who are hell bent on destroying Pakistan?

You make too much sense - and that won't work for most Pakistanis - I also see that you have not raised the suspicion of foreign intelligence agencies as being responsible for these attacks, again, you have deprived Pakistanis of their right to swim in the ocean of denial, this will not go down well at all. and of course you have not brought up the issue of attacking and killing women students and teachers of another sect -- and worse still, you have not suggested that US drones did this, honestly, why must you be so clear headed, have you no shame? Don't you know the Indians, the horrible Hindoos that they are watching and reading every word

But I appreciate your comments about how PA advised the Lankans but inside Pakistan security forces seem less than effective - so what's going on? Zia's famous statement about Afghanistan was that Afghanistan must simmer at the right temperature, perhaps the same applies to Pakistan?
r

Ram Singh worshippers should refrain from commenting.

These terrorists must be brought to justice, and since the SC won't listen, just make them disappear, don't care what these Ram Singh worshippers say

Who is ram singh?

Sure.. Show me something similar that I have posted..

:lol: typical hissy fit when you dont have any substance to post.. Ok, run along now, and lynch the people who razed the last residence of Jinnah to ground...

Listen kid. You are not a bacha. You know very well how your countrymen behave on the internet and on the different online forums. They abuse Islam after every terror attack whether it is inside India or somewhere in Europe or US. Even on this forum in front of Pakistanis where they are supposed to be secular and repeat the dramaibazi of Indian secularism in from of Pakistanis they can't stop themselves from attacking Muslims and Islam. they support bombing muslim populations ane waging wars on them. And then we all know your respect for human/civil rights in conflict affected regions. IOK is a prime example. We all know what has happened in that region and other regions of mainland India. And we won't be surprised if history of human rights violation would be repeated in different parts of IOk and India. So I think you should be last one on this planet to lecture us on human rights, civil rights and minority rights.

You still have opportunity. You are not banned for the nth time on this forum. And I know you don't want to get banned because of the urge to troll with Pakistanis. So make your existence count and troll somewhere. I would be more than happy to counter you there. But not on this thread. Not on a thread about Jinnah.

See yah somewhere else. Gay Hind.

the damage is already done, rebuilding wont matter now

they have clearly showed their aim

PMLN needs to stop making compromises and deal these bastards once and for all

i suspect mengal and bugtis who lost the elections, didnt get the CM and governor positions have got to do with this

And here we go boys and girls, you are witnessing, yet again, how to deflect attention from the topic, that's right, make it a Indian vs Pakistan thread, or better yet, the absolute best, make a "You Insulted islam" thread, guaranteed to make the Pakistine lose any semblance of rational discourse -- Good job Areesh

the damage is already done, rebuilding wont matter now

they have clearly showed their aim

PMLN needs to stop making compromises and deal these bastards once and for all

i suspect mengal and bugtis who lost the elections, didnt get the CM and governor positions have got to do with this

Investigate the establishment agencies, investigate all those behind it and put them on trial in public and then hang them if they are guilty.

Dont expect anything from PMLN, Pakistan is just lahore to them.

297499_562860173765780_1806575574_n.jpg

Regarding Taliban, the statements can be understood one way or the other.

But how can somebody turn a blind eye to this BLA terrorism? Hamid Mir said outright that this was done by Army and FC. Even a idiot could figure out that Hamid Mir is talking out of his ***. So are the political parties.

We are in a really sick place.
did he say that in today's show? i missed that i was out whole day, i didnt even get to know about Medical complex operation. Well Hamid Mir can say anything. He likes to talk out of his bottom. Army /FC can mutilate bodies, they can kill its people but attacking the ideology , NO i don't agree on this. Its like saying that PAF destroyed its own SAAB.

this is truely a sad state of affairs....and am said to hear this

when Allah's house was destroyed, a madrassa and 7 masjids were martyred in Islamabad by Busharraf maloon, no uproar, anger or aggression was ever seen on this forum with regard to that but when an empty house is destroyed there's so much anger, frothiness on mouths, vows to annihilate the enemies. inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon

Oh Allah give us aql saleem and hidayat. ameen.

Isn't that what the leading political parties PML N and PTI have been saying all along that ' lets negotiate ' and giving the impression that somehow these psychopaths can be negotiated with ? I ask what will you negotiate on/for ? :what:

I was more surprised at the founder of the New Pakistan's statement that ' pro peace Taliban Wali-ur-Rehman has been killed ' on Twitter . I mean seriously ? :what:

Cant continue , the politicians have to mend their ways or they will have the broadcast shut off and them exiled to Saudi Arabia again .
The case with Balochistan is lack of Commitment from Govt. be it Federal or Provincial. Even Civil servants are least concerned about the situation of the province.
we can tell them to surrender and give them place in Govt. on our terms. an 18 year old kid who was forced to fight does not deserve to get squashed along with the faulty ones. he should be given a chance to surrender / choose side.

when Allah's house was destroyed, a madrassa and 7 masjids were martyred in Islamabad by Busharraf maloon, no uproar, anger or aggression was ever seen on this forum with regard to that but when an empty house is destroyed there's so much anger, frothiness on mouths, vows to annihilate the enemies. inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon

Oh Allah give us aql saleem and hidayat. ameen.
Ya Allah humaray liye aik he @Zarvan bhai kafi thaay ye doosray ko bhejney ki kya zaroorat thi :hitwall:.....maulana bhai if we are kafir than who were those who attacked Haram Paak in 80s? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I was the only one who noticed this.. :D

And here we go boys and girls, you are witnessing, yet again, how to deflect attention from the topic, that's right, make it a Indian vs Pakistan thread, or better yet, the absolute best, make a "You Insulted islam" thread, guaranteed to make the Pakistine lose any semblance of rational discourse -- Good job Areesh

did he say that in today's show? i missed that i was out whole day, i didnt even get to know about Medical complex operation. Well Hamid Mir can say anything. He likes to talk out of his bottom. Army /FC can mutilate bodies, they can kill its people but attacking the ideology , NO i don't agree on this. Its like saying that PAF destroyed its own SAAB.

this is truely a sad state of affairs....and am said to hear this

Yeah today, around 5 PM PST.

Back
Top Bottom