What's new

BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India

Have you watched the video??? His body language gives him away.
Btw this is very off topic and the 2 incidents dont have anything in common. We can debate this issue on a more appropriate thread.

I agree.. that discussion doesn't help you defend your argument so lets not go there.

Lol
And how would you justify distributing bits and parts of kashmir to your friends???

No we didn't.. China has leased some area for a fixed term. We just gave 40 years rights of Gawdar's operations to China under similar contract. We are not willing to leave an inch of Kashmir with India and you can easily stop imagening we would distribute it.

Let me remind you the bone of contention, Kashmir in this case, is the only reason why your country and mine spends billions on defense, an amount which could 've been diverted to other sectors. Dragging Kashmir issue further would be perilous to Pak's unstable economy, so for your own good...get over your Kashmir obsession.

Hun you cannot convince us to leave our country's territory to our enemy because this would cost us economy. This argument didn't work in 70 years.. may be you should review it and see if this makes some sense back to your own ears.

Besides Pakistan is not the point of discussion here - what Kashmiris think matters the most. Did you forgot we were discussing that? :)

They ( kashmiris who want to go) are free to go anywhere.

But Kashmir will remain In India ( forever)
And Kashmiris will raise Pakistani flags in your self claimed territory forever. ;) :pakistan:.

If they dont want to stay they can go somewhere else .But we wont give a single inch of soil of Kashmir neither for Azadi BS nor for pro Pakistan BS .

@SarthakGanguly
Loose you soldiers in weekly ambush attacks..
Kashmir jannat hai, na kisi kafir ko mili hai na miley gi.mark my words. ;)

graphican said:
No we didn't.. China has leased some area for a fixed term. We just gave 40 years rights of Gawdar's operations to China under similar contract. We are not willing to leave an inch of Kashmir with India and you can easily stop imagening we would distribute it.
And I call it hypocrisy!

Hun you cannot convince us to leave our country's territory to our enemy because this would cost us economy. This argument didn't work in 70 years.. may be you should review it and see if this makes some sense back to your own ears.
I think you're just too naif, and that you prefer living in your own quixotic world.
Wake up! And smell the coffee.
The world around you is changing so fast that if you drag kashmir issue further then catching up with the rest of the world would become ever more difficult.
Lets be realistic now!

Besides Pakistan is not the point of discussion here - what Kashmiris think matters the most. Did you forgot we were discussing that? Thank me for reminding you that :)
I was discussing India-Kashmir-Pakistan!
See the connection?

Kashmir is ours. Kashmiri if they wish they can live with peace.

Our Kashmiri pandit and indiAn will stay there. Like it or not !

On Kashmir we can never allow our govt. for any compromise.

And Kashmiris will raise Pakistani flags in your self claimed territory forever. ;) :pakistan:.

For every cut we give you 1000 cuts.

Don't under estimate your enemy! Kashmir will remain with us No matter at what cost .

As for loosing soldiers they are doing their duty. We are proud of them. They take the life out of in counted soldiers and terrorist from other side too.

Just wait right answer will be given. For recent misadventures. It's on the way I hope.

Kashmir is ours. Kashmiri if they wish they can live with peace.

Our Kashmiri pandit and indiAn will stay there. Like it or not !

On Kashmir we can never allow our govt. for any compromise.

For every cut we give you 1000 cuts.

Don't under estimate your enemy! Kashmir will remain with us No matter at what cost .

As for loosing soldiers they are doing their duty. We are proud of them. They take the life out of in counted soldiers and terrorist from other side too.

Just wait right answer will be given. For recent misadventures. It's on the way I hope.
What the hell you are talking about, Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris and they have right of self determination.
No more atrocities for innocent people still handful youngsters are enough to ruin your peace in occupied territory.
Face resistance, now in hands of more motivated youngsters and wait for NATO with drawl.

Weekly ?
It is monthly if I am not wrong .
And a decade ago it was daily.In near future it will become yearly and will enter in zero casualities.

And we are proud about our soldiers .If one make his supreme sacrifice thousands others will be there for that luck .

Sure. High hindu growth and High muslim growth will just balance each other out.

For nnow ,within a decade it will be stabilise.

They ( kashmiris who want to go) are free to go anywhere.

But Kashmir will remain In India ( forever)
If they dont want to stay they can go somewhere else .But we wont give a single inch of soil of Kashmir neither for Azadi BS nor for pro Pakistan BS .

@SarthakGanguly
You seem to sound quite OK with an occupation (not saying it's an occupation ) , it's OK when you are doing it not cool when the Britishers were doing it on you .
Be a little more logical than that Kashmiris who don't want to be a part of India cannot just leave their mother land , such comments from you guys are really embarrassing/disappointing . Now i'm no expert but being a democratic country , India should at least take these people serious , take their problems seriously .

Which kashmiris???
I think Kashmiris 're smart enough not to step on a sinking titanic.

Pakistan’s situation is like Titanic: Altaf Hussain - thenews.com.pk
Altaf Hussain said this , enough said . Guys mentally disturbed , would do anything for votes .

Weekly ?
It is monthly if I am not wrong .
And a decade ago it was daily.In near future it will become yearly and will enter in zero casualities.

And we are proud about our soldiers .If one make his supreme sacrifice thousands others will be there for that luck .

For nnow ,within a decade it will be stabilise.
Resistance is resistance against Indian atrocities. Your forces deserves daily/weekly/monthly dose.

Kashmir deserve freedom , from both India and Pakistan , there should be a referendum in all Kashmir , and give them right to join India , Pakistan or create a Another Country ..their land , their choice ..

You seem to sound quite OK with an occupation (not saying it's an occupation ) , it's OK when you are doing it not cool when the Britishers were doing it on you .
Be a little more logical than that Kashmiris who don't want to be a part of India cannot just leave their mother land , such comments from you guys are really embarrassing/disappointing . Now i'm no expert but being a democratic country , India should at least take these people serious , take their problems seriously .

Altaf Hussain said this , enough said . Guys mentally disturbed , would do anything for votes .
lol
Read mine and @Devil Soul's posts on this thread. We have already discussed Altaf Hussian in detail. :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom