What's new

BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India

Watched. Yar. These days I don't get to watch myself in mirror how would I watch your Lok Sabha? But Lalu Parsad is / was brilliant, I liked him. :)

Kurh kurh kay (ghut ghut kay) khalas ho jy ga. Jany dy. :sick:
I would have like him too had he been an entertainer ONLY. But he was a lawmaker, one of the most unrefined and petty corrupt one at that.

I would have like him too had he been an entertainer ONLY. But he was a lawmaker, one of the most unrefined and petty corrupt one at that.

But I heard he took your railways to something more profitable and efficient entity when he was minister of railways?

Corruption is nothing new in this lawmaking business. Why would anyone love this position, if he knew and had the intention to face the real challenges.

But I heard he took your railways to something more profitable and efficient entity when he was minister of railways?

Corruption is nothing new in this lawmaking business. Why would anyone love this position, if he knew and had the intention to face the real challenges.

Even Didi was Railways Minister and gave us Duronto with nice bed sheets and good meals.

I love that train.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom