What's new

BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India

I can see that when faced with reality you guys become raucous. Kashmiris voted for BJP and BJP won 25 seats in the valley, that goes on to prove Kashmiris want change.
But unfortunately confirmation-bias has completely blinded you.

so now what is the problem, Kashmir issue solved in India's favor
Please remove half a million army now

In English Mr .

learn urdu

I can see that when faced with reality you guys become raucous. Kashmiris voted for BJP and BJP won 25 seats in the valley, that goes on to prove Kashmiris want change.
But unfortunately confirmation-bias has completely blinded you.

nope it did not , because you mothers and daughters are not under some foreign army , who is raping them ... when it happen with your people living in Mumbai or other develop cities , than i will ask you who want change ...
first learn to control your army , who are on rampage of killing Kasmiri's from 6 decades , if they want change why are your mighty India so scared to have a referendum ?

Knowledge is what differentiate men from donkeys , donkey!
hehe

Post reported for personal attack.

I knowwhat you meant in there.I can also reply like that .But didnt interest to stoop down to your level .
So I replied withsome decency .But it wont be always like that.

Another coward response .

learn urdu

Not happening!
To keep the Valley peaceful, we have to use force.
nope it did not , because you mothers and daughters are not under some foreign army , who is raping them ... when it happen with your people living in Mumbai or other develop cities , than i will ask you who want change ...
Repeating a lie a thousand times would not turn into truth.
One-off cases 're used by certain sections of media for their own selfish reasons.
first learn to control your army ,
My father was an army officer and he has served in the valley. I know what I'm talkign about.
who are on rampage of killing Kasmiri's from 6 decades , if they want change why are your mighty India so scared to have a referendum ?
And do you've any idea how many Kashmiris 've been killed due to cross border terrorism??
Before mentioning the word "referendum" you should know what the UN resolution says
upload_2015-4-22_22-57-16.png

I knowwhat you meant in there.I can also reply like that .But didnt interest to stoop down to your level

:tup:

Last edited:
Some strong words I must say, at least you are honest with us. Well how much blood you are willing to spill? And can you make these statements on your countrymen behalf too? Do they share the same sentiment or majority of you are supporters of Aman ka tamasha? Because when it comes to spilling blood for a cause their is no better than Pakistani civilians. And I don't think Indians will ever be able to match that. No offense but it is what it is.

And more than 67 years of tolerance? Come on its Kashmiri Muslims who have tolerated your invasion and occupation of their land against their will? Its them sheep who look to us to fight their war. If they knew that aggressors are not pushed back with just stones and protests, each household would have freedom fighters. The day they realize this, it would be the day you won't be able to afford any more blood spill of your own. So I will wait till the day they wake up pick up weapons and start fighting their war.
The Kashmir struggle began from 1990 after Mrs Bhutto unleashed the post Afghan jehad unemployed mujaheedin. Your HQ folks are smart. They know what unemployed jihadis can do. They will jihad where they live, unless used against someone else. Before 1990 there was nothing in the valley. The freedom movement grew steadily from 1984 and then suddenly people were armed in 1990 and killing Hindus. :tsk:

Kashmir was the Bolly destination for shooting films. It was made into a battlefield. By yahoos.

Kashmir was attacked three times by Pakistan armed forces. In 4 wars they fought against us. You still want us to withdraw the forces stationed there? Why don't you request us for a red carpet? :D

So only pundits are real Kashmiris? BS.

I knew Indians didn't know anything about Kashmir but didn't you claim to be a Kashmiri yourself?
Devil's Advocate.

There were in the past; all were Pro-Pakistan ! :lol:
Not at all. They were false flaggers and banned by Pakistani Mods. :D

Why they don't join pdf.....I have absolutely no idea
A Kashmiri Muslim asked me to join this website. Friend from school. Case closed. It's no big deal.

I will not mince my words though. About 70 to 80% of Srinagar, Ganderbal and Sopore Sunni Muslims hate India. The rest of Kashmiri Sunnis are neutral(mostly), or simply opportunist(try to stay safe). Shias are hardcore pro India and so are the Hindus and the Sikhs and Buddhists. Sunnis make up about 50 to 55% of the total population. So around 35 to 40% of the entire state of Jammu and Kashmir is anti India. Also did you know that Srinagar is the ONLY city in India that does not allow Shia religious processions? Oh, yes, my friend is Shia. :D

Thats interesting!!!!
It's not legal. Obviously. You can't 'ban' but search for the news, you will get what I mean. Or simply come during Muharram to Srinagar. The Sunnis here allow even us to wear white clothes(not saffron) and take out processions, but NOT the Shias. :D Kashmiri Independence... :omghaha: Just like there is NOT ONE CINEMA HALL in Kashmir. All had to close down. :tup:

It's not legal. Obviously. You can't 'ban' but search for the news, you will get what I mean. Or simply come during Muharram to Srinagar. The Sunnis here allow even us to wear white clothes(not saffron) and take out processions, but NOT the Shias. :D Kashmiri Independence... :omghaha: Just like there is NOT ONE CINEMA HALL in Kashmir. All had to close down. :tup:
Whoa!
I knew Shias and Sunnis had some serious issues in India but this is unbelievable.

Not at all. They were false flaggers and banned by Pakistani Mods. :D

No not really....one of them came by off and on....wasn't banned by anyone nor called a false flagger so far as I remember !

The Kashmir struggle began from 1990 after Mrs Bhutto unleashed the post Afghan jehad unemployed mujaheedin. Your HQ folks are smart. They know what unemployed jihadis can do. They will jihad where they live, unless used against someone else. Before 1990 there was nothing in the valley. The freedom movement grew steadily from 1984 and then suddenly people were armed in 1990 and killing Hindus. :tsk:

Kashmir was the Bolly destination for shooting films. It was made into a battlefield. By yahoos.

Kashmir was attacked three times by Pakistan armed forces. In 4 wars they fought against us. You still want us to withdraw the forces stationed there? Why don't you request us for a red carpet? :D

You really think we ever tried wholeheartedly? What would have been a better opportunity than 1962?

You mention killing Hindus as if Muslims have not been targeted? It has been worse for them and in a war killing happens you kill them and in return yours will be killed too.

We have to request a red carpet, request, you mean seriously request ............................................ sorry we are not in habit of requesting for something that belongs to us :p: we rather snatch it back and give bully a bloody nose :sick:

Last edited:
You really think we ever tried wholeheartedly? What would have been a better opportunity than 1962?

You mention killing Hindus as if Muslims have not been targeted? It has been worse for them and in a war killing happens you kill them and in return yours will be killed too.

We have to request a red carpet, request, you mean seriously request ............................................ sorry we are not in habit of requesting for something that belongs to us :p: we rather snatch it back and give bully a bloody nose :sick:

And ended up in losing half of the nation in 1971 and totally destroyed your economy for parity obsession .Still didnt learn a single lesson

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom