What's new

BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India

Your version of history usually is :crazy: 'cause you see everything from tinted glasses ! :agree:

He probably meant Master Tara Singh at the time of Independence or Ranjeet Singh at the decline of the Mughal Empire - It happens to the best of us....but aaap hazb-e-aadaaat have latched on to a single thing like a barnacle ! :tsk:
Please don't try to justify what he said. :lol:
He made a blunder, and accepted it later that he meant Raja Hari Singh and not Raja Ranjeet Singh. :lol:

But hey, he's my trainee, I've made sure that by the end of this training (which happens to be tomorrow), I clear all his misconceptions about India. :angel:
He will be an enlightened soul!! :devil:
Or Delhi :D
@SarthakGanguly Dada kidhar jana hai batao :partay:
Gosh!!
Not Delhi!!
It is as good as hell.

Please don't try to justify what he said. :lol:
He made a blunder, and accepted it later that he meant Raja Hari Singh and not Raja Ranjeet Singh. :lol:

But hey, he's my trainee, I've made sure that by the end of this training (which happens to be tomorrow), I clear all his misconceptions about India. :angel:
He will be an enlightened soul!! :devil:

Achaaa jeee...I'm off to take a power nap for an hour ! :wave:

sleeping-baby-009[1].jpg

@doppelganger @jamahir

If India is such a free country and a Democracy, why don't I see one single Muslim Kashmiri from IOK on this forum? There are hell lot of Indians here fighting this IOK case, and I know it is not like if Kashmiris are not educated enough to access internet (or should I assume its banned all together there or they fear for their lives)?

All who post here on Kashmir threads are Indians no Kashmiri Muslim why is it so?

@doppelganger @jamahir

If India is such a free country and a Democracy, why don't I see one single Muslim Kashmiri from IOK on this forum? There are hell lot of Indians here fighting this IOK case, and I know it is not like if Kashmiris are not educated enough to access internet (or should I assume its banned all together there or they fear for their lives)?

All who post here on Kashmir threads are Indians no Kashmiri Muslim why is it so?

There were in the past; all were Pro-Pakistan ! :lol:

@doppelganger @jamahir

There are a lot of Kashmiri Muslims who support India
One guy works in my office
Why they don't join pdf.....I have absolutely no idea

There were in the past; all were Pro-Pakistan ! :lol:

You are a Pakistani you must be lying, they must have been false flag Pakistanis, only Pakistanis want Kashmir to be separated and freed, otherwise Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir are happy and enjoy their lives (as they are occupying minority bungalows there) and the disgruntled ones would have been sent to Pakistan (as is suggested here by many Indian posters) . (I wish they came alive not in body bags).

There are a lot of Kashmiri Muslims who support India
One guy works in my office
Why they don't join pdf.....I have absolutely no idea

I can understand their reason for happiness and not joining PDF. Its not that complicated.

You are a Pakistani you must be lying, they must have been false flag Pakistanis, only Pakistanis want Kashmir to be separated and freed, otherwise Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir are happy and enjoy their lives (as they are occupying minority bungalows there) and the disgruntled ones would have been sent to Pakistan (as is suggested here by many Indian posters) . (I wish they came alive not in body bags).

I can understand their reason for happiness and not joining PDF. Its not that complicated.
Happy or not ....he was supporting India during wc :partay:

Told you it’s no rocket science to guess why he is acting all so weird and against his will, he must know what happened to university chaps who chanted pro Pakistan slogans in a cricket match. So obviously .............

Of Course bro.We have to consider that but we cant give up the integral part of India .Now or never .Kashmir will remain as integral part of India Yes India is a democratic country.But we know how to conttrol the democracy that threat our nnational integrity and security.

Against British entire we were one irrespective of religion ,the entire subcontinent .But after you Pakistanis asked for separate nation . And you got that.
In Kashmir Majority Sunnis systematically eliminated Shias and Pandit with the influence of someone across the border .
And now ask for independence.Sorry we cant do that because we cant allow such a tendency in our nation.
Any neutral point of view will undoubtedly say Kashmiris deserve a referendum like Scotland .
British India was a part of UK before independence , an integral part of UK at the time , look how hard they tried , after all the sacrifices in the end what did we get . Freedom .
Instead of dodging the truth India should provide Kahmiris with more attention than anyone posting huge number of jawans is never going to help .
Plus one can always negotiate with separatist .

@doppelganger @jamahir

i really would like to hear from kashmiri muslims, and the pandits too... sarthak is pandit, i believe, but he has a one-sided approach.

so either the groups i mention are not aware of pdf or are scared to be on pdf or don't want their opinions trampled by nationalistic repetitions from either side of the border.

i especially want aamir bashir to be on pdf... he is kashmiri and directed the fine film, harud, which is set in kashmir and speaks of the various dilemmas and problems faced there... he also acted in haider and is in the famous cadbury ad, "dil jo kehe raha hai suno".

@doppelganger @jamahir

There is nothing free or democratic about us when it comes to holding our country together.

We have spilled blood for it in the past (our own blood) and we are ready and willing to spill a lot more for it in the future if and when and where required.

Please do not mistake our tolerance for our weakness. Hindus traditionally have a very slow burn delayed ignition fuse.

It has been burning for some time now.

Problem is, even we cannot predict when its going to ignite. Or what is going to make it finally ignite. So we wait, and wait. You, we and the Kashmiris.

If it was a case before 1990s I wouldhave been agree with you .Because qt that time Pandits and other minorities was also in there.
But they welcomed Afghan Mujahids with outside support,majority turned in to terrorists,tortured minorities with the help of Afghanis .And systematically eliminated them from valley .
How can you say about independence in such circumstances ?
There are also other places ,like in our Malabar where Muslim Sunnis are majority and tommorrow if they ask something like that with outsiders support should we allow that in here ?
Allowing Kashmiris stupidity will only cause such problem and will threat our integrity and so cant allow that.

AFAIK Scotland waswith UK for the past 1000 years.
Any neutral point of view will undoubtedly say Kashmiris deserve a referendum like Scotland .
British India was a part of UK before independence , an integral part of UK at the time , look how hard they tried , after all the sacrifices in the end what did we get . Freedom .
Instead of dodging the truth India should provide Kahmiris with more attention than anyone posting huge number of jawans is never going to help .
Plus one can always negotiate with separatist .

dont say forever, forever

Listen to an Indian talk and for a moment you will think Its US citizen talking about puerto ricans.

Yes if those perks was for Pakistan.But you have IMF,WB,US,China etc in there.

If it was a case before 1990s I wouldhave been agree with you .Because qt that time Pandits and other minorities was also in there.
But they welcomed Afghan Mujahids with outside support,majority turned in to terrorists,tortured minorities with the help of Afghanis .And systematically eliminated them from valley .
Yes i agree turning a peaceful movement into a forceful movement was not a good idea . As much as i know the case is not so different from the 1990 s .
There are also other places ,like in our Malabar where Muslim Sunnis are majority and tommorrow if they ask something like that with outsiders support should we allow that in here ?
You can't compare this to Kashmiris , their case is different .
Allowing Kashmiris stupidity will only cause such problem and will threat our integrity and so cant allow that.
How many times have seen such a thing happen . History is enough for me ,such occupations of sorts never work .

He didn't want the same fate as some of his Kashmiri brothers had suffered during the Asia cup . No offense

Yes i agree turning a peaceful movement into a forceful movement was not a good idea . As much as i know the case is not so different from the 1990 s .

You can't compare this to Kashmiris , their case is different .

How many times have seen such a thing happen . History is enough for me ,such occupations of sorts never work .

Thrre is no problem in these places and there is no issues .or cases.
But who knows whether your thousand cut mad mens in Pakistan uses that or not .
And Kasmiri issue was just terrorism or sectariainism .It was never an in dependent issue.

We cant allow such things that questions our integrity .Not anymore.

Kashmiri sterrorism wont win these case.Because they are already destroyed ther favourable points.
Includin mass murdering of Pandits .And also Kashmir was with India since our ancient civilization.
Abrahamic influence isalready played their part in 1947.But not any more.

Back
Top Bottom