What's new

BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India

I agree, but the ones who most forcefully boast here on PDF have absolutely no idea about Kashmir or its people. It's funny because if they are going to claim Kashmir as part of India then at least learn some history of its people.
Well, am not surprised!!
I can expect the same reaction when it comes to North eastern parts of India. Not many travel to Kasmir or the North East, and ergo the lack of knowledge about the culture of ppl living in such places.
No need to be flummoxed!

These days I have learnt to pose in such a way that I can hide my nose. :P

Sabah 7:30 se training le rahi thi, Abhi Abhi Ghar Aayi hu...I had been preparing for this training since last 2 weeks. :coffee:
I have 3 Pakistanis in my class this time. :P
One is a Kashmiri cartoon like you, who is ready to split and slice me at the mention of Kashmir. The other 2 guys from Islambad are very sweet. :)
Btw that Kashmiri stays in Lahore. (Saare lahoriii Kashmiri aap jaise hi hote hai shayad....thode as hatke!!! :lol: )

I am so proud of my brother ! :cray:

:pakistan:

Oi tu bhiii aadhaa Kashmiri hai na like @Jaanbaz ? :azn:

If not tou chalooo no one's perfect ! :(

:tongue:

But by the power vested in me...I can dub you an Honorary Butt ! :smokin:

Lahoris don't speak that language ! :bad:

We Kashmiris of Lahore speak Punjabi ! :kiss3:

Or Urdu ! :smokin:

LoL. I am half Kashmiri, havent you noticed me drooling all over Kashmiri related threads?

No need for honourary Butt. My materal sides are Butt's since time immemorial. :kiss3:

LoL. I am half Kashmiri, havent you noticed me drooling all over Kashmiri related threads?

No need for honourary Butt. My materal sides are Butt's since time immemorial. :kiss3:

Since time immemorial - Are you telling me that the first dude that evolved into a homo sapien was a Butt Sahib ? o_O

Ho bhi saktaa haiii ! :cheesy:

I am so proud of my brother ! :cray:

:pakistan:
8-)
Phaleez!!!
He got me rolling on floor when he said "Raja Ranjeet Singh at the time of independence.....blah blah".
Raja Ranjeet Singh?? Really??
:lol:
A stubborn like you, he calls my version of history as media propaganda. Lol

He is a lil naïf, but sweet. :)

8-)
Phaleez!!!
He got me rolling on floor when he said "Raja Ranjeet Singh at the time of independence.....blah blah".
Raja Ranjeet Singh?? Really??
:lol:
A stubborn like you, he calls my version of history as media propaganda. Lol

He is a lil naïf, but sweet. :)

Your version of history usually is :crazy: 'cause you see everything from tinted glasses ! :agree:

He probably meant Master Tara Singh at the time of Independence or Ranjeet Singh at the decline of the Mughal Empire - It happens to the best of us....but aaap hazb-e-aadaaat have latched on to a single thing like a barnacle ! :tsk:

You seem to sound quite OK with an occupation (not saying it's an occupation ) , it's OK when you are doing it not cool when the Britishers were doing it on you .
Be a little more logical than that Kashmiris who don't want to be a part of India cannot just leave their mother land , such comments from you guys are really embarrassing/disappointing . Now i'm no expert but being a democratic country , India should at least take these people serious , take their problems seriously .

Altaf Hussain said this , enough said . Guys mentally disturbed , would do anything for votes .

Of Course bro.We have to consider that but we cant give up the integral part of India .Now or never .Kashmir will remain as integral part of India Yes India is a democratic country.But we know how to conttrol the democracy that threat our nnational integrity and security.

Against British entire we were one irrespective of religion ,the entire subcontinent .But after you Pakistanis asked for separate nation . And you got that.
In Kashmir Majority Sunnis systematically eliminated Shias and Pandit with the influence of someone across the border .
And now ask for independence.Sorry we cant do that because we cant allow such a tendency in our nation.

Back
Top Bottom