What's new

BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India

They ( kashmiris who want to go) are free to go anywhere.

But Kashmir will remain In India ( forever)

dont say forever, forever

Kashmiri Sunnis wont go any where .They are another bunch of opportunists .They know what willhappen if we cease those perks for them.

Listen to an Indian talk and for a moment you will think Its US citizen talking about puerto ricans.

Kashmiris don't stay in Kashmir. Imposters do. The real kashmiris have been almost entirely evicted. They will return and if necessary displace those who don't wish to stay with non Muslims.

So only pundits are real Kashmiris? BS.

I knew Indians didn't know anything about Kashmir but didn't you claim to be a Kashmiri yourself?

No facts here please. :D yes.
on a serious note, yes. that's exactly how we feel when pandits are refused homes. I know your next post. So wait till I get home.

Kashmir deserve freedom , from both India and Pakistan , there should be a referendum in all Kashmir , and give them right to join India , Pakistan or create a Another Country ..their land , their choice ..
Very quixotic!!!
Kashmir is of great strategic importance to India.

So only pundits are real Kashmiris? BS.

I knew Indians didn't know anything about Kashmir but didn't you claim to be a Kashmiri yourself?
Lol
India is a huge country, you can not expect every Indian to know everything about a state which lies to the extreme northern end of India.

Lol
India is a huge country, you can not expect every Indian to know everything about a state which lies to the extreme northern end of India.

Especially nosey South Indian aunties who've got nothing better to do than to surf PDF ! :cheesy:

Jaldiii jainnn Apa Jee.....haandiii surrr jai giii...kitchen parr bhii dhiyaan diyaa karein ! :tongue:

Lol

I agree, but the ones who most forcefully boast here on PDF have absolutely no idea about Kashmir or its people. It's funny because if they are going to claim Kashmir as part of India then at least learn some history of its people.

I agree, but the ones who most forcefully boast here on PDF have absolutely no idea about Kashmir or its people. It's funny because if they are going to claim Kashmir as part of India then at least learn some history of its people.
Relax. It's a huge country. I coming from Islamabad, err Anantnag knew nothing about a certain temple in Kerala with some celibacy rules. It happens. Does not mean I will not defend Kerala as Part of India.

So @Pakistani Exile I'd have to become Pandit Armstrong Pyarelaal to be accepted by Ganguly here ? :(
There is currently an oxygen shortage in the valley. So the Pandits can't come back. Search the terms, you will find the article. :D

Relax. It's a huge country. I coming from Islamabad, err Anantnag knew nothing about a certain temple in Kerala with some celibacy rules. It happens. Does not mean I will not defend Kerala as Part of India.

I was actually referring to those who think that Kashmiri Pundits are the only exiles from Kashmir and who's history begins in 1947 and omits certain historical realities before that.

And I am relaxed and enjoying the limited sun light we get here in the UK.:dirol:

How is the weather there like?

There is currently an oxygen shortage in the valley. So the Pandits can't come back. Search the terms, you will find the article. :D

Its alright....I don't like the Valley that much either ! :unsure:

You can keep it....as long as I get access to my ancestral lands along with Ladakh, Jammu and parts of Indian Punjab ! :smokin:

Especially nosey South Indian aunties who've got nothing better to do than to surf PDF ! :cheesy:
These days I have learnt to pose in such a way that I can hide my nose. :P

,Jaldiii jainnn Apa Jee.....haandiii surrr jai giii...kitchen parr bhii dhiyaan diyaa karein ! :tongue:
Sabah 7:30 se training le rahi thi, Abhi Abhi Ghar Aayi hu...I had been preparing for this training since last 2 weeks. :coffee:
I have 3 Pakistanis in my class this time. :P
One is a Kashmiri cartoon like you, who is ready to split and slice me at the mention of Kashmir. The other 2 guys from Islambad are very sweet. :)
Btw that Kashmiri stays in Lahore. (Saare lahoriii Kashmiri aap jaise hi hote hai shayad....thode se hatke!!! :lol: )

Last edited:
I was actually referring to those who think that Kashmiri Pundits are the only exiles from Kashmir and who's history begins in 1947 and omits certain historical realities before that.

And I am relaxed and enjoying the limited sun light we get here in the UK.:dirol:

How is the weather there like?
I will explain that later. Pakka.

Awkward. Sometimes warm, then a light rain and cold. Mom says so. I am in Bangalore. Far hotter. :(

These days I have learnt to pose in such a way that I can hide my nose. :P

Sabah 7:30 se training le rahi thi, Abhi Abhi Ghar Aayi hu...I had been preparing for this training since last 2 weeks. :coffee:
I have 3 Pakistanis in my class this time. :P
One is a Kashmiri cartoon like you, who is ready to split and slice me at the mention of Kashmir. The other 2 guys from Islambad are very sweet. :)
Btw that Kashmiri stays in Lahore. (Saare lahoriii Kashmiri aap jaise hi hote hai shayad....thode as hatke!!! :lol: )
Lahoris ain't Koshur. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom