What's new

BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India

We are not protesting on the streets. Isin't it Kashmiris who are refusing to identify themselves as Indians and which this minister just admitted? Minister's admission is secondary, what people say on ground counts more and they are pretty clear on that.
And the source of this article is.......????
Gosh!!!
I will die laughing today.

Just because a rabble-rouser managed to pull some crowd on a street doesnt mean entire kashmir supports that trouduc. lol

Is your MPA learning from Pakistani Media.. Isin't he not refusing to learn what rest of Indians are made to believe?
Hehehe
Once again...check the source of this article.

Kinda if that makes you feel better, :Pt
Why is it so hard for to confess that he is a Pakistani and ergo he gets a lot of support from pakistanis.

but one cant deny the fact, that he will change statements within few mins ... :P
I'm waiting..... :)
Do tag me when he does that. Lol

Why is it so hard for to confess that he is a Pakistani and ergo he gets a lot of support from pakistanis.
i did not deny that he calls himself a Pakistani or is a Pakistani & have fan following as well....

Hehehe
Once again...check the source of this article.

It is not Pakistani MPA hun. You are so happy beating the messenger here but better for you not to look at the source.. it would make your laugh less funny. ;)

Besides news is also provided by Kashmir Media Service - If you are willing to consider Kashmir part of Pakistan and its media Pakistani Media - then why not.

Pretty much proves my point....Thank you!!! :)
You can prove ur point based on his 2013 statement as its suites you, but the fact remains the same.... he is known for taking his statements back and eating his own words..... a guy who resigned 9 times & took the decision back on all 9 occasion is very trustworthy ... anyways wat eva floats ur boats & make you happy :D

It is not Pakistani MPA hun. You are so happy beating the messenger here but better for you not to look at the source.. it would make your laugh less funny. ;)
And only god knows if that MP ever said those words or was he misquoted/ his statement misconstrued?
Heard of confirmation-bias???
Lol

Besides news is also provided by Kashmir Media Service - If you are willing to consider Kashmir part of Pakistan and its media Pakistani Media - then why not.
Sorry, if by Kashmir part of Pakistan you meant Azad Kashmir then I would not consider that too. Lol
Do you have a better source to quote???

Kashmiris don't stay in Kashmir. Imposters do. The real kashmiris have been almost entirely evicted. They will return and if necessary displace those who don't wish to stay with non Muslims.

There are 3.8 million Kashmir Muslims in total. The city I live in has three times more people than that.

I recommend that someone from center should steps up the plate and do a "Sieg Heil" on them, and solve this problem permanently.

International busybodies will cry and cry they may. History is proof that only ethnic cleansing has worked in past. Turks cleansed Anatolia/Asia minor of Greeks and now Anatolia is called Turkey.Europeans cleansed Australia and America of natives, and now these continents are part of Western world. Just seventy years ago, Allies cleansed Sudetenland, Danzing,Silesia, Pomerania,Possen of Germans and these areas are as much German as Kabul is Indian.Fact it guys; ethnic cleansing works, it always works.

We should aspire to learn from best.

Last edited:
You can prove ur point based on his 2013 statement as its suites you,
Great!
Now you're contradicting yourself!!!
Its 2015 and he has not changed his statement yet, got my point???

Great!
Now you're contradicting yourself!!!
Its 2015 and he has not changed his statement yet, got my point???
yeah and Pakistan is no longer on world map ..... :(

And only god knows if that MP ever said those words or was he misquoted/ his statement misconstrued?

We won't be surprised as he won't be the first one. Recently your naval officer did the same until his video embarrassed him. Another officer disowned his affidavit given before the supreme court when angels came to question him. You want to surprise us? try something different.

Sorr, if by Kashmir part of Pakistan you meant Azad Kashmir then I would not consider that too. Lol

Happy to see you laugh. I would be happier to respond when you are more sensible than that.

Do you have a better source to quote???

News just came in - may be by morning there will be more.

yeah and Pakistan is no longer on world map ..... :(
It hurts, doesnt it? :P

We won't be surprised as he won't be the first one. Recently your naval officer did the same until his video embarrassed him. Another officer disowned his affidavit given before the supreme court when angels came to question him. You want to surprise us? try something different.
Are you comparing this incident with a Naval officer who was bragging about himself?? lolzz
Come up with a better argument and I must say all your previous attempts were big blunders.
Any more jokes???

Happy to see you laugh. I would be happier to respond when you are more sensible than that.
:)
Do you mean happy ppl 're not sane??
Gosh!!
Are you high??
Trust me we can debate on this issue tomorrow, if you wish.
When we meet next time show me a better source , and also something which proves my point wrong ( that ppl in the valley voted for BJP because they want an INDIAN govt in Kashmir).

News just came in - may be by morning there will be more.
I'm waiting!! :)

They ( kashmiris who want to go) are free to go anywhere.

But Kashmir will remain In India ( forever)
But the Kashmiris he's referring to are the Hurriyat turds! They have nothing to do with the Kashmiris. They should be put in a box and dispatched by courier to Pakistan forthwith.

It hurts, doesnt it? :P

Are you comparing this incident with a Naval officer who was bragging about himself?? lolzz
Come up with a better argument and I must say all your previous attempts were big blunders.
Any more jokes???
:)
Do you mean happy ppl 're not sane??
Gosh!!
Are you high??
Trust me we can debate on this issue tomorrow, if you wish.
When we meet next time show me a better source , and also something which proves my point wrong ( that ppl in the valley voted for BJP because they want an INDIAN govt in Kashmir).

You cannot defend this "u-turn" by terming it bragging. He was in uniform and addressing an official gathering and shamelessly refused his words until his video was made public. May be nothing has value to you as everything is nonsense when it goes against your imagination. Besides you never touched supreme court "bragging" incident in which he gave affidavit before court and then "bragged". So you wanna say everything is "bragging" if you think it goes against India's stated position?

Kashmir runs in our blood and we are willing to live and die for them and they for us. Bring it on anytime you like.. you will face some reality whenever you choose.

Not even your own constitution agrees to your statement. :disagree:
Indian constitution does not agree!! Not Really. Article 370 itself states that article 1 that defines the territories of India, and article 370 itself apply to Kashmir ipso facto. All other articles of the constitution may be extended by the president only in consultation with the state government if it pertains to matters regarding legislative power of parliament and with the concurrence of the state government if it pertains to matter other than those regarding the legislative power of the power. So, in a nutshell, Indian constitution regards Kashmir as an integral part of it; however only yielding assurance for greater autonomy to the state that had been guaranteed under instrument of accession.

Most important point of the debate.

Is Arnab going to herniate tonight?

You cannot defend this "u-turn" by terming it bragging. He was in uniform and addressing an official gathering and shamelessly refused his words until his video was made public. May be nothing has value to you as everything is nonsense when it goes against your imagination. Besides you never touched supreme court "bragging" incident in which he gave affidavit before court and then "bragged". So you wanna say everything is "bragging" if you think it goes against India's stated position?
Have you watched the video??? His body language gives him away.
Btw this is very off topic and the 2 incidents dont have anything in common. We can debate this issue on a more appropriate thread.

Kashmir runs in our blood and we are willing to live and die for them and they for us. Bring it on anytime you like.. you will face some reality whenever you choose.
Lol
And how would you justify distributing bits and parts of kashmir to your friends???

Let me remind you the bone of contention, kashmir in this case, is the only reason why your country and mine spends billions on defence, an amount which could 've been diverted to other sectors. Dragging Kashmir issue further would be perilous to Pak's unstable economy, so for your own good...get over your Kashmir obsession.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom