What's new

BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India

The same Indians who cannot go and buy an inch of land in Kashmir? The ownership which had to come as a result of half a million deployed army since well over two decades? If this is your definition of ownership - happy owning - but your ownership is slipping away - irrespective of your wish of owning. Kashmir movement is rising and now the third generation has joined this movement of freedom. Good on you!
The biggest proof that kashmiris want to remain with India is BJP supported MUFTI 's puppet government in kashmir. :lol:

The biggest proof that kashmiris want to remain with India is BJP supported MUFTI 's puppet government in kashmir. :lol:

Wao.. haven't you won India a case of Kashmir here?

And we will continue AFSPA with pleasure.
The same Indians who cannot go and buy an inch of land in Kashmir? The ownership which had to come as a result of half a million deployed army since well over two decades? If this is your definition of ownership - happy owning - but your ownership is slipping away - irrespective of your wish of owning. Kashmir movement is rising and now the third generation has joined this movement of freedom. Good on you!

To Pakistani's:

You have a choice. You either abandon the Kashmiri's or you make friendship with India. There is no half way house about this. Make your decision. I know where I stand. As long as one Kashmiri is under Indian subjegation all of 1,300 million India can go to hell.

No, I am not saying Kashmir should be part of Pakistan but they deserve indepandance at least. They were promised a plebiscite which decades later has not been fulfilled.

Tomorrow what?
In my state entire population irrespective of religion is hitting zero.
If you are counting on Muslim population then you are totally wrong .Except nine states, population are stabilised and those nine states have high Hindu growth also.

Also fastest growth of muslim population is in areas where illegal pole vaulting Bangladeshis are a menance.

Increase%2Bin%2BMuslim%2Bpopulation%2Bin%2BIndia%2Bin%2B2011%2Bcensus%2Bpercentage%2Bwise%2Bgrowth%2Bin%2Bdifferent%2Bstates.jpg

Muslim population rise could be brought under control by adopting "Shoot everything that moves" policy at Bangladeshi borders.

As if you had one. India owns Kashmir because sky is blue.. Now you have two arguments ;)
Correction:
India doesnt own Kashmir!!!
Kashmir is an integral part of India....and will remain so forever.
Indians 're not real estate agents to own Kashmir, we dont sell parts of kashmir to other countries. I hope you got the drift of it.

All that is fine.

India owns the Kashmiris as well.

Indians can amend their constitution and SC has full power in Kashmir.

Sure, Indians can amend - but until they do.

Also Indian constitution is for Indians. Kashmir and their territory is for them. You couldn't make Kashmiris "feel" Indians after 70 years of occupation. Do you believe a change in your constitution is going to convince them? May be you wana try this last thing left.

Sure, Indians can amend - but until they do.

Also Indian constitution is for Indians. Kashmir and their territory is for them. You couldn't make Kashmiris "feel" Indians after 70 years of effort every way possible. Do you believe a change in your constitution is going to convince them? May be you wana try this last thing left.
Just FYI - They hold Indian passports :lol:

There is no turning back in this issue Sir.Kashmiri majorities played this game by driving out the minorities from their homeland .
Entire Indians support GoI and full might of India will be in there kashmir part of India .
To Pakistani's:

You have a choice. You either abandon the Kashmiri's or you make friendship with India. There is no half way house about this. Make your decision. I know where I stand. As long as one Kashmiri is under Indian subjegation all of 1,300 million India can go to hell.

No, I am not saying Kashmir should be part of Pakistan but they deserve indepandance at least. They were promised a plebiscite which decades later has not been fulfilled.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom