What's new

BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India

BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India

• APP
  • April 21, 2015, 1:28 pm

bjp-mp-admits-kashmiris-not-willing-to-stay-with-india-1429604895-7337.jpg

ISLAMABAD – Bharatiya Janata Party Member of Parliament Ashwini Kumar Chopra has said that Kashmiris are not willing to stay with India.

Ashwini Kumar Chopra talking to journalist correspondent in New Delhi said that he was well aware of the popular sentiments of people of Kashmir, adding that Mufti Sayeed was a ‘Behrupia’, KMS reported. “People of Kashmir only talk of Azadi. I have travelled vastly in Indian-held Jammu Kashmir and understand the issue better than anyone else,” he said.

Ashwini Kumar Chopra said that BJP's decision of forming a coalition government with the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in Kashmir was erroneous. “The day when the BJP-PDP government was formed, I had opposed it. I still firmly believe that the decision of an alliance was incorrect.” Chopra predicted that the coalition would be short-lived.

The Kashmiri's who want to leave are welcome to leave

Sure, Indians can amend - but until they do.

Also Indian constitution is for Indians. Kashmir and their territory is for them. You couldn't make Kashmiris "feel" Indians after 70 years of occupation. Do you believe a change in your constitution is going to convince them? May be you wana try this last thing left.

They are under our payroll,we have civil service men from valley,they have Indian passports,Supreme Court of India has full power in integral part of India that is Kashmir.

Tomorrow what?
In my state entire population irrespective of religion is hitting zero.
If you are counting on Muslim population then you are totally wrong .Except nine states, population are stabilised and those nine states have high Hindu growth also.

Sure. High hindu growth and High muslim growth will just balance each other out.

A guy who have resigned 9 times & have taken back his resignation 9 times within 1-2 hrs.... a very trusted & reliable fella... i must say :D ...
Well he is a Pakistani. Is he not??? :)
Lol

There is no turning back in this issue Sir.Kashmiri majorities played this game by driving out the minorities from their homeland .
Entire Indians support GoI and full might of India will be in there kashmir part of India .

By driving out Minorities? So you are claiming majority have driven minorities out and that is why majority is refusing to live with India? I don't see any weight in your argument.

Well he is a Pakistanir. Is he not??? :)
Lol
He hold a Brit PP & Citizenship as well, infact his Brit PP is with Scotland yard police... i dont remember if he got Pak PP now, which expired few years back thou and was fighting with GOP to renew it.... :D

By driving out Minorities? So you are claiming majority have driven minorities out and that is why majority is refusing to live with India? I don't see any weight in your argument.
what 're you debating about???
This same majority voted for BJP , which in your lexicon is a pro-hindu party.
I must give credit to your media for misleading you guys to such great extents.

He hold a Brit PP & Citizenship as well, infact his Brit PP is with Scotland yard police... i dont remember if he got Pak PP now, which expired few years back thou and was fighting with GOP to renew it.... :D
Still a Pakistani... :)
Can you deny that?

They are under our payroll,we have civil service men from valley,they have Indian passports,Supreme Court of India has full power in integral part of India that is Kashmir.

And they still don't accept themselves as Indians. Something is wrong somewhere.

what 're you debating about???
This same majority voted for BJP , which in your lexicon is a pro-hindu party.
I must give credit to your media for misleading you guys to such great extents.

Can you deny that?

We are not protesting on the streets. Isin't it Kashmiris who are refusing to identify themselves as Indians and which this minister just admitted? Minister's admission is secondary, what people say on ground counts more and they are pretty clear on that.

Can you deny that?
Kinda if that makes you feel better, :Pt
but one cant deny the fact, that he will change statements within few mins ... :P

Hahaha
and who told you that???
Your media???

Is your MPA learning from Pakistani Media.. Isin't he not refusing to learn what rest of Indians are made to believe?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom