What's new

BJP MLA To Muslims: Sacrifice Sons Instead Of Animals, Do Not Visit Durga Pandals

And BJP dumb ******* should sacrifice their daughters to Maa Kali on Kali pooja .....

I don't why Hindus have so much Problem with Muslim.... First they Tease Muslims then they Cry...
Plz edit your post..better say BJP have much problem...I have never seen such mental retard till now.

Muslims should sacrifice their sons instead of animals on Eid: BJP leader | Zee News
By Tarun Khanna | Last Updated: Friday, September 25, 2015 - 18:09

Bhopal: BJP's Indore MLA Usha Thakur has stirred up a hornet's nest when she advised Muslim community to either sacrifice their sons or give up the practice of sacrificing innocent animals on the occasion of Eid al-Adha.

Citing an ancient tale, Thakur said that it was the son who was sacrificed and later it was substituted by a goat.

“So if we have to sacrifice somebody then it should be either our sons or if we can't do that then we have no right to take a life of an innocent being,” she said.

“I appreciate the decision taken by some of our Muslim brothers to not sacrifice innocent animals. I believe that if we can't give birth to someone, we have no right to take away its life. These innocent animals are also the creation of God,” she added.

Bakri' (Goat) Eid or Eid-ul-Zuha is one of the most celebrated festivals among Muslims all over the world. The festival is a day to commemorate the Prophet Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his son Ismail on God's command.

Meanwhile, reiterating her demand to ban entry of Muslims in Garba pandal, Thakur said that according to Quran, Muslims should not pray to idols so they should not visit the pandals as well.

(With ANI inputs)

Why for everything there should be an issue. ???

In short, Hinduism and Islam condemn human sacrifices .

In Prophet Ibrahim's time, the sacrifice of humans was as acceptable as the animal sacrifices that were carried out to appease the gods or to extract favors from them.

Deuteronomy 12:31: You must not worship the LORD your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the LORD hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.

BJP has to make a BJP version 2.0, where all these elements either should be trained to respect different thought of our nation, or else show the door...If they does not do it, i think people will choose someone else in next election....

Bharatiya Janata Party from Indore MLA Usha Thakur sparked a controversy with her comments on the festival of Eid al-Adha.

Usha_thakur.jpg

Talking about the ritual of sacrifice among Muslim community on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, Thakur said that according to the tales, a son was sacrificed on this day and he changed into goat. So, people should sacrifice their sons instead of innocent animals.

Bakri Eid or Eid-ul-Zuha or Eid al-Adha is one of the most celebrated festivals among Muslims all over the world. The festival is a day to commemorate the Prophet Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son Ismail on God’s command.

She also said that true Muslims should not visit any Durga pandal as the Quran prohibits idol worship.

“The Quran says that the worshipping of idols is prohibited. Therefore, any true Muslim should not go to any Durga pandal,” Thakur told media here.

Thakur said Durga Puja and Garba are not sources of entertainment, but a reflection of the faith Hindus have on their goddess.

Thakur had made similar anti-minority remarks during garba functions last year.

She had also lashed at the women by claiming that mothers across the country have gone lazy that’s why the sale of Maggi has attained such huge proportions, of late.

BJP MLA To Muslims: Sacrifice Sons Instead Of Animals, Do Not Visit Durga Pandals | Focus News

RSS should Sacrifice themselves for the betterment of India. MotherF'rs should take a bath on fire.

She said truth but as a political leader she is making mistake in a secular country. I think approx 90% Hindus are secular in today's India.

She said truth but as a political leader she is making mistake in a secular country. I think approx 90% Hindus are secular in today's India.

The big thing which has came out is this that just in Bakrid festival the cattle business is around 20,000 Cr/ $ 3.7 Billion.

So when Hindu's do this, it's fine. When Muslims do it, everyone goes nuts. Why the double standards?
Cow Sacrafice2.jpg
Cow Sacrafice1.jpg
Cow Sacrafice4.jpg
Cow Sacrafice3.jpg

A media that can ask a mother who lost her child in Nepal earthquake, 'Aap bataiye aapko kaisa rag raha hai....' can portray anything without any morality. :coffee:

You have every right to do so. If there is merit in your point we can consider improving it ourselves. There is precedence for this as well. Though Sati pratha was not a part of Vedic custom, it did become a part of Hindu way of life in the medieval period. Rationalists along with English governors (outsiders) put an end to it. And slowly and steadily it was put into the bin. And now it is history.

To see if she was mocking, you need to see the video. In the video you would have seen moulvis sitting behind her along with a multi religious crowd. She said what she probably got from a discussion with them beforehand.

But no, you will trust the same Indian media that you and us often love to bash for their disgusting reporting standards in this case.
More number of hindus visit muslim saints' shrines than number of muslims visiting hindu durgas etc. Your amitabh bachan, indira gandis have all visited ajmir shrine. , Then those muslims should also tell hindus that pure hindus must stay away?

Anyways as she is a hinduvta extremist and from bjp and as she has issues with muslims coming to shrines , she should not worry much , bjp andherself can always carry out Gujrat 2.0 to stop muslims from visiting those durgas etc. Problem solvedddddddddddddd!

And as of human meat, then our indian friends are already miles ahead of everyone.
Aghori tribe for everyone.

Incredible images show life of India's cannibal Aghori tribe | Daily Mail Online

Lastly, sattti tradition is still alive in india, not sitting in bins. But then oh that was sarthakganguly writing that, who has an aversion for speaking truth
Hindu wives still burn themselves alive when their husbands die - English pravda.ru

:o:

Each to his own, bro, lol. As long as they are not hurting others. I thought that Hindus could not sacrifice animals and that they worshipped/revered cows as holy animals. My knowledge on Hinduism is limited so I am just asking. No trolling here.
See we don't mind if they want to sacrifice their animals or drink their blood. It's their business. BUT when they start dictating that muslims can't, and only Hindus can...............

10650027_715554091832104_4759554197144708197_n.jpg

Indian Quotes

"A petition was filed before me by someone claiming to be a representative of Hindus in India, stating that Muslims should be prohibited from slaughtering buffaloes during Bakrid festival.

I asked the petitioner why I should pass such an order. He said because buffalo is the 'sawari' ( carriage) of Lord Yamraj ( the god of death, according to Hindus), and therefore killing of buffaloes hurts the religious sentiments of Hindus.

I replied then in that case I must also prohibit killing of rats, because rat is the sawari of Lord Ganesh. There are 33 crore gods among Hindus, each having a sawari. How many such orders will I have to pass ?"

- Justice Markandey Katju.

Back
Top Bottom