What's new

BJP MLA To Muslims: Sacrifice Sons Instead Of Animals, Do Not Visit Durga Pandals

Of Course .Atheists,liberals,rationals noone should question others belief.
You cant blame her.Because some other cases Muslim radical preachers in influential position also made these type of comments against Hindus ,in a way that severly hurts their feelings.Owaisi brothers are prime example.Little Owaisi cant touch microphone again in his life ,never again.Because he did a same kind of shit against Hindus in much higher dose than this lady.Even that shitty Times Now couldnt allow that golden words in their show.

Little Owaisi who i dont know who he is and what he said, may not touch micro phone but BJP leaders are provided microphone to say something against muslims or Christians or any other minority.

Of Course .Atheists,liberals,rationals noone should question others belief.
You cant blame her.Because some other cases Muslim radical preachers in influential position also made these type of comments against Hindus ,in a way that severly hurts their feelings.Owaisi brothers are prime example.Little Owaisi cant touch microphone again in his life ,never again.Because he did a same kind of shit against Hindus in much higher dose than this lady.Even that shitty Times Now couldnt allow that golden words in their show.
bhai meray,either Owaisi do that or her,both are extremely wrong.Respect and acceptance must be given to each other's belief.Just look what she says that we should sacrifice our sons! She is woman and women are soft hearted humans.They nourish and raise offspring nor on basis of some hate tells to sacrifice children instead!

regards

Most Hindus go to these places for girls. So what is the point?

Many Muslims worship as well. So what? Do they do in your country? No na? Then why bother? Did I tag you complaining what you do to your non Muslims?

Also most Muslim to atheist transformations begin in pandals. There are many Muslims who organize pujas themselves. Google for your own interest. :tup: It may break your heart.
haha it will not break my heart but mentioning Hindu girls did break your heart.did you feeling hurt.
what indian muslims are doing not my concern.you guys can convert or slaughter them what make you satisfied.
and i will always reply your post when ever you will spit venom against my religion Islamophobic.

My Friend its Clearly Known to All What's Her True Motive Behind Saying It,Nevertheless Leave It
No it is not known at all. She has not taken part in riots. She had no history of violence. Only speeches reported by the same media houses.
You name any personality and I can write 5 articles showing him/her as a devil. You can try anyone - From Gandhi to Teresa etc etc...

Usha_thakur.jpg

will this beautiful sacrifice be accepted :rofl:

haha it will not break my heart but mentioning Hindu girls did break your heart.did you feeling hurt.
what indian muslims are doing not my concern.you guys can convert or slaughter them what make you satisfied.
and i will always reply your post when ever you will spit venom against my religion Islamophobic.
What? Err. Ok. :tup: Never mind. :enjoy: Shuv Eid to you. :)

Usha_thakur.jpg

will this beautiful sacrifice be accepted :rofl:
She is cute. :mad: You got to give her that.

Little Owaisi who i dont know who he is and what he said, may not touch micro phone but BJP leaders are provided microphone to say something against muslims or Christians or any other minority.

Have you heard what was he said ?
Owaisi is one example ,there are other example like Aslam Khan in UP in this same category .You should hear some Friday preachings also.But unfortunately liberal,highly moralised media cant show that in public.You know that will expose the real extent of secularism.

Not going to happen. The English media consumers like to eat at a MacD and discuss how things are going down the drain on a voting day. :enjoy: To discuss things, they need news. The English media provides them with the same.

Read the local Urdu or other newspapers. They have better content. Lesser ads. Though they look bad. :P

Unfortunately I can't read Urdu. But how is this news? this is dredging up something from page 20 of some minor regional paper simply to have a platform to beat up on Indians for a little fun. What she says in no way reflects national policy or even BJPs stated policy but it does make for a nice little party for " lets kick Indians and spit on them while pulling their hair out and telling them what uncivilized @***les they are." If this is the way people enjoy themselves then really more power to them, but people who read will also make a judgement for themselves.

bhai meray,either Owaisi do that or her,both are extremely wrong.Respect and acceptance must be given to each other's belief.Just look what she says that we should sacrifice our sons! She is woman and women are soft hearted humans.They nourish and raise offspring nor on basis of some hate tells to sacrifice children instead!

regards

Of Course.This is a retard statement.But you cant change some people like this.

Back
Top Bottom