What's new

BJP MLA To Muslims: Sacrifice Sons Instead Of Animals, Do Not Visit Durga Pandals

So you are the judge AND the executioner? :) Then why even 'discuss' here? Just tag Webmaster and pass a resolution that PDF condemns ...... :enjoy: Why discuss in a thread at all?
Nothing Like That At All Its Simple Fact When its About Faith or Religion.Rationality Not Matters Sanatan Dharma and Social Practices Related to it Are Best Examples

I agree 100% with her on durga pandals.
Why Muslims want go there?
Hindus have every right to ban Muslims from there religious rituals.
On animal secrifice we know what we doing.we don't need her advice.
She should care about her own religion which support cast system and atrocities on low casts.

Of Course .She is wrong .But she asked some direct questions .Is that right?

“The Quran says that the worshipping of idols is prohibited. Therefore, any true Muslim should not go to any Durga pandal,” Thakur told media here.

Source: BJP MLA To Muslims: Sacrifice Sons Instead Of Animals, Do Not Visit Durga Pandals

Talking about the ritual of sacrifice among Muslim community on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, Thakur said that according to the tales, a son was sacrificed on this day and he changed into goat. So, people should sacrifice their sons instead of innocent animals.

Source: BJP MLA To Muslims: Sacrifice Sons Instead Of Animals, Do Not Visit Durga Pandals

I agree:Muslims should not visit druga worship idol then.
However,the actual story was that Abraham(A.s) was prophet[the messenger of Allah] and Allah wanted to test as if Abraham (AS) loves him more than his family and son.In order to test him,''He'' instructed him to sacrifice his son.Abraham(AS) saw that thrice and then he took his son,telling him what he was instructed.To prevent son's love to overtake god's command,he tied cloth around his eyes and began to put him for sacrifice.As he put him in,his test was completed,Allah commanded archangel Gebriel(a.s) to replace him with animal and then they were told that they and their generations will be given honor and respect and their lineage is chosen for last prophet(PBUH).
In the memory of honor given by Allah to them,we celebrate this event.
So,what she has to do with it?If I am sacrificing cow or goat or camel,it is my choice.What hindus will feel if we told them that they should not do this and that.It appears to me as if she is mocking such glorious event.
Religious discussions not allowed!

Regards

Last edited:
Nothing Like That At All Its Simple Fact When its About Faith or Religion.Rationality Not Matters Sanatan Dharma and Social Practices Related to it Are Best Examples
She is totally entitled to have an opinion. :)
She is academically entirely correct. If someone has a problem, they should have it with the Qu'ran. She has just said what's written in there.

Hindus have every right to ban Muslims from there religious rituals.
NO. She said Pure Muslims should stay away. They are welcome if they want to. As guests. Impure Muslims do visit in large numbers in Hindu festivals anyway. :enjoy:

She is academically entirely correct. If someone has a problem, they should have it with the Qu'ran. She has just said what's written in there.

NO. She said Pure Muslims should stay away. They are welcome if they want to. As guests. Impure Muslims do visit in large numbers in Hindu festivals anyway. :enjoy:

There is a difference between allegory and historical facts. Select references without context shouldn't be used.

These antics bro will not work every time people want change in governance style as compared to congress
She has done a good job in her constituency. There are no charges of corruption and work done is satisfactory. If the people there have no problem, if the pure Muslims agree with her, if the impure Muslims don't mind what she says - WHY do YOU have a problem? :azn:

Of Course .She is wrong .But she asked some direct questions .Is that right?

“The Quran says that the worshipping of idols is prohibited. Therefore, any true Muslim should not go to any Durga pandal,” Thakur told media here.

Talking about the ritual of sacrifice among Muslim community on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, Thakur said that according to the tales, a son was sacrificed on this day and he changed into goat. So, people should sacrifice their sons instead of innocent animals.

A media that can ask a mother who lost her child in Nepal earthquake, 'Aap bataiye aapko kaisa rag raha hai....' can portray anything without any morality. :coffee:

I am sacrificing cow or goat or camel,it is my choice.What hindus will feel if we told them that they should not do this and that.It appears to me as if she is mocking such glorious event.
You have every right to do so. If there is merit in your point we can consider improving it ourselves. There is precedence for this as well. Though Sati pratha was not a part of Vedic custom, it did become a part of Hindu way of life in the medieval period. Rationalists along with English governors (outsiders) put an end to it. And slowly and steadily it was put into the bin. And now it is history.

To see if she was mocking, you need to see the video. In the video you would have seen moulvis sitting behind her along with a multi religious crowd. She said what she probably got from a discussion with them beforehand.

But no, you will trust the same Indian media that you and us often love to bash for their disgusting reporting standards in this case.

What is pure a Muslim?
I know you are islamophic.
Always twist words for your own lies.
A muslim indian friend told me that
Mostly Muslims goes to these kind of pandals for girls.
This is the main reason Hindus don't want Muslims there.

What is pure a Muslim?
I know you are islamophic.
Always twist words for your own lies.
A muslim indian friend told me that
Mostly Muslims goes to these kind of pandals for girls.
This is the main reason Hindus don't want Muslims there.
Most Hindus go to these places for girls. So what is the point?

Many Muslims worship as well. So what? Do they do in your country? No na? Then why bother? Did I tag you complaining what you do to your non Muslims?

Also most Muslim to atheist transformations begin in pandals. There are many Muslims who organize pujas themselves. Google for your own interest. :tup: It may break your heart.

How much of this is because the media has permanently posted snoops around the most loud mouthed bjp politicos in the hope of hearing something controversial? the loud mouths are happy to oblige because it gives them their 15 minutes of fame. Who here can honestly say they had ever heard of thus female usha thakur before she said this? And is her statement going to change anything in india ? Absolutely not. If journos hung around the CPI headquarters or outside madrasahs looking for loud mouths, they would find plenty equally stupid if not more stupid people willing to sAy even more controversial things to get on TV for 2 minutes. This whole news gathering and media business in india needs to grow up and professionalize.

I'm sure after reading this news many Muslim boys on seeing a goat will think Oh boy that could have been me . :partay:
Check the first page. How the average Hindu joe felt like feeling apologetic at the first chance they get. :D
But then a strong, unrelenting stand is all it takes to rally all. :) Pat pat.
j/k

This whole news gathering and media business in india needs to grow up and professionalize.
Not going to happen. The English media consumers like to eat at a MacD and discuss how things are going down the drain on a voting day. :enjoy: To discuss things, they need news. The English media provides them with the same.

Read the local Urdu or other newspapers. They have better content. Lesser ads. Though they look bad. :P

I agree:Muslims should not visit druga worship idol then.
However,the actual story was that Abraham(A.s) was prophet[the messenger of Allah] and Allah wanted to test as if Abraham (AS) loves him more than his family and son.In order to test him,''He'' instructed him to sacrifice his son.Abraham(AS) saw that thrice and then he took to his son,telling him what he was instructed.To prevent son's love to overtake god's command,he tied cloth around his eyes and began to put him for sacrifice.As he put him in,his test was completed,Allah commanded archangel Gebriel(a.s) to replace him with animal and then they were told that they and their generations will be given honor and respect and their lineage is chosen for last prophet(PBUH).
In the memory of honor given by Allah to them,we celebrate this event.
So,what she has to do with it?If I am sacrificing cow or goat or camel,it is my choice.What hindus will feel if we told them that they should not do this and that.It appears to me as if she is mocking such glorious event.
Religious discussions not allowed!

Regards

Of Course .Atheists,liberals,rationals noone should question others belief.
You cant blame her.Because some other cases Muslim radical preachers in influential position also made these type of comments against Hindus ,in a way that severly hurts their feelings.Owaisi brothers are prime example.Little Owaisi cant touch microphone again in his life ,never again.Because he did a same kind of shit against Hindus in much higher dose than this lady.Even that shitty Times Now couldnt allow that golden words in their show.

Muslims should not visit druga worship idol then.
Everybody are welcome. As long as they don't spoil the party. :enjoy:
Some miscreants calling themselves 'Pure' (true or not is not my concern) do create problems here and there. They are not welcome. There is no temple or anything that checks the religion of the person who enters the premises.

now should i tell you about hindu mythologies, if you have the stomach for it?
Go for it. I love them. :)

Back
Top Bottom