What's new

'Bin Roye' screenings in Maharashtra scuppered after MNS threat

guru1

Reaction score
920952-BinRoyePakistaniMovieMahiraKhanandHumayounSaeedHDTRAILERcopy-1436892784-690-640x480.JPG

Following threats by Indian nationalist party Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS), distributor B4U Films on Tuesday decided not to screen Pakistani movie Bin Roye in the state of Maharashtra.

The film wing of the MNS threatened to vandalise theatres where B4U screens the movie.

MNS leader Amay Khopar, on behalf of the MNS film wing, Maharashtra Navnirman Chitrapat Karmachari Sena wrote to B4U Films objecting toBin Roye’s release in Maharashtra.

The nationalist party contended that Pakistan had allegedly been sponsoring terror attacks in the country, particularly Maharashtra.

Read: Premiere chatter: Here’s what people are saying about Bin Roye

“Moreover, Pakistan does not allow Indian artistes to work in Pakistan,” said Khopkar in the letter.

The letter also claimed if B4U ignored their objections and went ahead to release the film in the state, they would protest in ‘MNS style’, indicating theatres screening the film would be vandalised.

In response, B4U Films succumbed to pressure, replying that Bin Royewould not be released in Maharashtra. The film is scheduled to be released on July 18, worldwide.

However, B4U Films tweeted later on Tuesday that they were excited for the films release.

'Bin Roye' screenings in Maharashtra scuppered after MNS threat - The Express Tribune

“Moreover, Pakistan does not allow Indian artistes to work in Pakistan,” said Khopkar in the letter.
The main song for the movie is sung by Harshdeep kaur :lol:

920952-BinRoyePakistaniMovieMahiraKhanandHumayounSaeedHDTRAILERcopy-1436892784-690-640x480.JPG

Following threats by Indian nationalist party Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS), distributor B4U Films on Tuesday decided not to screen Pakistani movie Bin Roye in the state of Maharashtra.

The film wing of the MNS threatened to vandalise theatres where B4U screens the movie.

MNS leader Amay Khopar, on behalf of the MNS film wing, Maharashtra Navnirman Chitrapat Karmachari Sena wrote to B4U Films objecting toBin Roye’s release in Maharashtra.

The nationalist party contended that Pakistan had allegedly been sponsoring terror attacks in the country, particularly Maharashtra.

Read: Premiere chatter: Here’s what people are saying about Bin Roye

The letter also claimed if B4U ignored their objections and went ahead to release the film in the state, they would protest in ‘MNS style’, indicating theatres screening the film would be vandalised.

In response, B4U Films succumbed to pressure, replying that Bin Royewould not be released in Maharashtra. The film is scheduled to be released on July 18, worldwide.

However, B4U Films tweeted later on Tuesday that they were excited for the films release.

'Bin Roye' screenings in Maharashtra scuppered after MNS threat - The Express Tribune

Freaking idiots

No different than mullah brigade trying to control people's lives.

:lol:
Will love to hear from the hundreds of user here who always are bashing Pakistan for banning SOME Indian films, calling names and ridiculing the policy. I am hoping against hope that you people may have tiniest bit of shame and will come and openly criticize this current act of you MNS rather than finding excuses and arguing just looking at the flag on my profile :enjoy:
and Thank you @Echo_419 for being the first to openly criticize this idiocy! Your honest views are highly appreciated! :tup:

I heard the movie had some anti-Hindu and anti-India scenes. If that is true, then it makes sense it is banned. Otherwise bad decision...

I heard the movie had some anti-Hindu and anti-India scenes. If that is true, then it makes sense it is banned. Otherwise bad decision...

If it contains anti India sentiments then it should be banned

:lol:
Will love to hear from the hundreds of user here who always are bashing Pakistan for banning SOME Indian films, calling names and ridiculing the policy. I am hoping against hope that you people may have tiniest bit of shame and will come and openly criticize this current act of you MNS rather than finding excuses and arguing just looking at the flag on my profile :enjoy:
and Thank you @Echo_419 for being the first to openly criticize this idiocy! Your honest views are highly appreciated! :tup:

I have always mantained that Movies & sports should not be brought into politics g I will condemn both sides of they try to do that

Back
Top Bottom