What's new

'Dedh Ishqiya' 1.30 am show running housefull in Pakistan

Status update:
Bugging hubby with "fashion"....buhahaha:devil:
He knows thats this is the Nth time I am watching this movie....:angel:...poor guy!!

"I will try"????

Gotcha....:agree:

I liked Fashion but not as much. It was kinda k but I really liked the movie" Life in a metro" Real mature movie nice acting great entertainment :)

what a movie yaar..After a long time saw such a nice film..Bhopal ki yaad aa gayi

Status update:
He knows thats this is the Nth time I am watching this movie....:angel:...poor guy!!
:chilli:

43151240.jpg

Yes, need to gather alot of courage to download, who knows you are a next level troll !! :sarcastic:

just joking... will find time and see.
Be assured I am a troll...
My motto is "trollingggaaa":cheesy:

I liked Fashion but not as much. It was kinda k but I really liked the movie" Life in a metro" Real mature movie nice acting great entertainment :)
I also liked life in a metro.Specially the story which Shipa shetty & Shiney Ahuja in it.

Status update:

"I will try"????

Gotcha....:agree:

Stop torturing the poor guy ! :mad:

My sympathies with you Mr.Levina ! :(

Oh God.....It has come down to this THING???

Dedh Ishqiya in the Indian Defence section????

it's not like that many south Indian movies are really good. and I find telugu real interesting for the amount of tatsam words used in it.:tup:

When I mean Indian movies, I do mean INDIAN Movies.

But, there has been an effort (Don't know about Kannada, Telugu) on part of South Indian movies to take on interesting topics.

He was busy with his mobile throughout the movie...8-)

A pet peeve of mine btw. Turn your cell phone and enjoy the movie.

Or get some shut eye

Oh God.....It has come down to this THING???

Dedh Ishqiya in the Indian Defence section????

Well, when people started putting up rape stories in Indian Defence section, all was lost my friend.

A pet peeve of mine btw. Turn your cell phone and enjoy the movie.

Or get some shut eye.
Hmmmm and seems our mods too have kept their eyes wide shut.:dirol:
When are you planning to edit that post of your's???8-)

Hmmmm and seems our mods too have kept their eyes wide shut.:dirol:
When are you planning to edit that post of your's???8-)

Is the post that had offensive words in it?

@levina I got two notices for your post. Any reason?

It is the time for Sir Zaid Hamid to enter and save Pakistan from cultural invasion or at leat make a statement that Pakistan movie shall out class Holywood in next 5 years like he had given a statement in 2008 that Pakistan shall land on moon in next 5 years.

Forget all and watch "Gulal" by Anurag Kashyap.

I can assure you that you will not regret.
i have seen it , you should specially watch it for K K MENON what a splendid actor !
its a tragedy that the idiotic young generation is watching yaariyan instead of dedh ishqiya :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Is the post that had offensive words in it?

@levina I got two notices for your post. Any reason?
Yes the same post.
But I guess now that its more than 24hours since you posted it so you'll not be able to edit it anymore.

I have no idea why you the 2 notifications for the same post.

Back
Top Bottom