What's new

'Dedh Ishqiya' 1.30 am show running housefull in Pakistan

Finally!!!

I particularly enjoyed a movie where she played a Black Widow persona. A woman who continually murders her husbands (forgot the name of the movie)

When you have walking Mannequins like katrina, helps that there are Women in Indian film industry that can act. I wonder what Nandita is doing now, is she still acting?

@chak de INDIA That was just an expression. It's pretty much a cruder version of "you become what you feed yourself."

No personal offence intended of course.

@levina Priyanka has had some fantastic performances over the years.

Its ok bro, you are free to express yourself but that could have been a little gentle. you know what i mean :-)

I particularly enjoyed a movie where she played a Black Widow persona. A woman who continually murders her husbands (forgot the name of the movie)

When you have walking Mannequins like katrina, helps that there are Women in Indian film industry that can act. I wonder what Nandita is doing now, is she still acting?

saat khoon maaf?? :azn:

Last edited:
Saat khoon maaf.
And I haven't watched it.

Ravi Nair said:
I hate Katrina.
Nandita Das is directing movies these days.But which movie of her's have you watched???

Fair enough comment :tup:
Too late.I saw that comment when you were offline.So I had to report it.

Too late.I saw that comment when you were offline.So I had to report it.

:o::o::o:

Well last time I was banned for posting off topic in a thread.

That's right, off topic in a thread.

I hate Katrina.Nandita Das is directing movies these days.But which movie of her's have you watched???

Fire, Earth and Before The Rain.

@levina and Naalu Pennungal, that was a Malayalam movie that has Nandita Das in it.

Last edited:
:o::o::o:

Then I can expect a ban soon.:drag:
I am known for taking every discussion in a tangential direction.
I am an expert in that field :smokin:

Ravi Nair said:
Fire, Earth and Before The Rain.
I am impressed....I must confess that though I love Nandita Das I haven't watched many of her movies.Because many of her movies are controversial:ashamed:
But you're quite a competition Ravi Nair....I guess I should finally watch fire after all.
I loved her performance in 1947-earth.

I am impressed....I must confess that though I love Nandita Das I haven't watched many of her movies.Because many of her movies are controversial:ashamed:
But you're quite a competition Ravi Nair....I guess I should finally watch fire after all.
I loved her performance in 1947-earth.

I am the sort of guy who pirates and watches movies like seventh seal, Bicycle thieves and Solaris.

As a boy, to cope with social anxiety issues, I often retreated to the world of films and books.

Ravi Nair said:
@levina and Naalu Pennungal, that was a Malayalam movie that has Nandita Das in it.
I have one more confession to make:tsk:.....but not now,will confess later.:agree:

No nothing of that sort.I dont find any language distasteful.

You've piqued my curiosity. Hoping it's not a 'negative' confesion

The last indian movie I saw was 3 idiots and it was good movie however most of movies produced by bollywood are vulgar. Still I appreciate good movies either they are from bollywood or hollywood.

I hope you mean vulgar as in offends your intelligence.

Last edited:
Saat khoon maaf.
And I haven't watched it.
another boring and horror movie.Scary Priyanka...

I hate Katrina.
:o: why :cry:

Ha ha ..Mods over here are racist kind..they don't take action against their fellow and friendly countrymen..You know what I mean.:tup:

That South Indian movies are horrible? You find our languages distasteful?
it's not like that many south Indian movies are really good. and I find telugu real interesting for the amount of tatsam words used in it.:tup:

Hmmm fine those were inspired movies.

I would suggest you 3 movies which are very original...these are my personal favs too(I also happen to like the sound tracks of these movies)
1. Dil chahta hai
2. Rock On
3. Fashion (warning: watch this movie not as a typical guy.This one will hit you real hard)

I am very very desi...I love hindi cinemas....songs...actors n actresses.:)

IM NOT A TYPICAL GUY :argh:

okay I will try to watch them..:rolleyes:

3 Idiots was an original script too or I missed something :what:

@Leader bhaiya no Modi thread this weekend ???:sarcastic:

the whole story line and one character from dead poet's society..

nahi yar, trolling ka mood nahi hai.. aaj kal thora busy hai bhai :P

Status update:
Bugging hubby with "fashion"....buhahaha:devil:
He knows thats this is the Nth time I am watching this movie....:angel:...poor guy!!

"I will try"????

Gotcha....:agree:

Yes, need to gather alot of courage to download, who knows you are a next level troll !! :sarcastic:

just joking... will find time and see.

Back
Top Bottom