What's new

'Dedh Ishqiya' 1.30 am show running housefull in Pakistan

mein tou dekhta nahi, lehaza yeh GEO ka jhot hai :P
You dont watch Hindi movies at all???:blink:
Pakistanis out here are better...there are just many as Pakistanis as Indians to watch each show. :)

Last edited:
You dont watch Hindi moviea at all???:blink:
Pakistanis out here are better...there are just many Pakistanis as Indians to watch each show. :)
Yar there is no problem with watching indian movies unless they don't contain vulgarity. I hate indian dramas because they don't have a solid and story near to reality. I prefer Pakistani dramas. You should also watch them once. Bol was screened in india so what. English movies are screened in Pakistan and India too.

This is 1.5th generation warfare, yakeen jaaniye!

Yeh sab hindoo baniye ki saazish hai, RAW, CIA aur Mosaad ka plan hai. pakistan se leker tuntuntunia tak ye humari qaum ko gumrah aur barbad karna chahte hain.

Inshallah, jald hi hum lal quile par pakistani parcham lahrange, aur pakistan ka qaumi tarana bajayenge.

Aur pakistan 5 saal main, super power hoga Inshallah

Yar there is no problem with watching indian movies unless they don't contain vulgarity. I hate indian dramas because they don't have a solid and story near to reality. I prefer Pakistani dramas. You should also watch them once. Bol was screened in india so what. English movies are screened in Pakistan and India too.

Yes I heard Bol got good reviews from critics.I wanted to watch that movie but wasn't sure if I'll be able to watch a movie on such a sensitive issue.
I loved song sung by Atif Aslam in it.
And I haven't denied the vulgarity in bollywood.But the hindi film industry does produce some excellent movies.Did you watch barfi??Agreed its copied,but its still worth a watch.
Or say 3 idiots.

You dont watch Hindi moviea at all???:blink:
Pakistanis out here are better...there are just many Pakistanis as Indians to watch each show. :)

No, I watch original English movies :P

I have seen 4-5 indian movies in total. one was 3 idiots, which was a rip off, but a good movie. another movie which I saw was in cinema, I dont remember its name, it was claimed to be a funny movie, I remained focused on my mobile hehehe. and there was some another famous movie shahrukh khan comes from uk with this girl in train he meets, and then some typical love story. and another was munna bhai and the black, which was also a rip off.. thats all.

I may watch if Im told its not a copy of some english movie, because as soon as I find its a rip off, I loose interest.. plus I am tuned with English movies.

No, I watch original English movies :P

I have seen 4-5 indian movies in total. one was 3 idiots, which was a rip off, but a good movie. another movie which I saw was in cinema, I dont remember its name, it was claimed to be a funny movie, I remained focused on my mobile hehehe. and there was some another famous movie shahrukh khan comes from uk with this girl in train he meets, and then some typical love story. and another was munna bhai and the black, which was also a rip off.. thats all.

I may watch if Im told its not a copy of some english movie, because as soon as I find its a rip off, I loose interest.. plus I am tuned with English movies.

Hmmm fine those were inspired movies.

I would suggest you 3 movies which are very original...these are my personal favs too(I also happen to like the sound tracks of these movies)
1. Dil chahta hai
2. Rock On
3. Fashion (warning: watch this movie not as a typical guy.This one will hit you real hard)

I am very very desi...I love hindi cinemas....songs...actors n actresses.:)

Hmmm fine those were inspired movies.

I would suggest you 3 movies which are very original...these are my personal favs too(I also happen to like the sound tracks of these movies)
1. Dil chahta hai
2. Rock On
3. Fashion (warning: watch this movie not as a typical guy.This one will hit you real hard)

I am very very desi...I love hindi cinemas....songs...actors n actresses.:)

3 Idiots was an original script too or I missed something :what:

@Leader bhaiya no Modi thread this weekend ???:sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom