What's new

'Dedh Ishqiya' 1.30 am show running housefull in Pakistan

Why Indians are so concerned about it???

By the way where is our signature??

Everyone knows Pakistanis love Bollywood, Indian cinema and dramas..
why everyone is so astonished...
It was bound to be houseful..
Even Dhoom 3 was a grand success in pakistan..:):tup:

Pakistanis hate Indians literally in their mind,but run for Indian movies any where in their heart.

Pakistanis watch Hollywood, Bollywood as well as other good movies too. Turkish dramas etc also.
Indians ki choti choti khushian..
:rofl:
Really amused over comments of Indians in this thread.

Pakistanis watch Hollywood, Bollywood as well as other good movies too. Turkish dramas etc also.
:rofl:
Really amused over comments of Indians in this thread.

Its not about choti choti khusian but lie of Pakistani members here on PDF.

Bollywood rules in Pakistan but due to ego you can not accept this thuth.

Everyone knows Pakistanis love Bollywood, Indian cinema and dramas..
why everyone is so astonished...
It was bound to be houseful..
Even Dhoom 3 was a grand success in pakistan..:):tup:
Welcome to PDF, you will soon to get to know why every one is astonished.....

dear friend, I do no want to burst your ego bubble but your Turkish drama are funded by Indian tv channels and Indian corporate houses.
If you don't believe me you can go for the charge sheet filed in your court for the ban of indian content.:tup::)

dear friend, I do no want to burst your ego bubble but your Turkish drama are funded by Indian tv channels and Indian corporate houses.
If you don't believe me you can go for the charge sheet filed in your court for the ban of indian content.:tup::)
They did it but the court had to lift the ban because people watched indian soap operas and tv shows.....:lol::lol:

They did it but the court had to lift the ban because people watched indian soap operas and tv shows.....:lol::lol:
I know buddy, pakistanis just can't get enough of bollywood and indian dramas. even in the marriage of minister and officials bollywood songs are played..:tup::D

Why the hell Indians claim its culture invasion. We watch english movie in India..Does it mean we are invaded by English culture? Grow up friends.

Back
Top Bottom