What's new

'Dedh Ishqiya' 1.30 am show running housefull in Pakistan

3. Fashion (warning: watch this movie not as a typical guy.This one will hit you real hard)
this is one of a kind type movie but a dull one..I don't like it.Even gangster or page 3 was better than this.:agree:

I mean it wasn't a hollywood rip off, right ????
No., not hollywood..But some scene were even difficult for hollywood to do..Like the vacuum cleaner scene for baby delivery .:P

Yes I heard Bol got good reviews from critics.I wanted to watch that movie but wasn't sure if I'll be able to watch a movie on such a sensitive issue.
I loved song sung by Atif Aslam in it.
And I haven't denied the vulgarity in bollywood.But the hindi film industry does produce some excellent movies.Did you watch barfi??Agreed its copied,but its still worth a watch.
Or say 3 idiots.
The last indian movie I saw was 3 idiots and it was good movie however most of movies produced by bollywood are vulgar. Still I appreciate good movies either they are from bollywood or hollywood.

this is one of a kind type movie but a dull one..I don't like it.Even gangster or page 3 was better than this.:agree:
I am not surprised.
As I said guys might not like that movie...
But I maintain my stance "its one of my fav.movies".:)

The last indian movie I saw was 3 idiots and it was good movie however most of movies produced by bollywood are vulgar. Still I appreciate good movies either they are from bollywood or hollywood.
Some of the popular songs do border near that not the actual movie.

@chak de INDIA @levina
have you watched "Ye mera India"
it's a fantastic movie..worth watching...If you haven't, watch it..:tup:
When was this released??

But I maintain my stance "its one of my fav.movies".:)

Some of the popular songs do border near that not the actual movie.

When was this released??

Considering how bad most Indian movies are, No one can judge your tastes. Most Bollywood movies are crap, it's just a matter of preference which flavor you want it in.

Considering how bad most Indian movies are, No one can judge your tastes. Most Bollywood movies are crap, it's just a matter of preference which flavor you want it in.
Thank you Mr.Ravi Nair!!!

I don't know why do girls like such movies.:P

Facebook+funny+Reaction+%25282%2529.jpg

I don't blame the film makers btw. Indians lap up this mediocrity like hot pancakes.

As one wise philosopher said, you eat sh!t you become sh!t.
images

@Ravi Nair
Forgot to tell you that Priyanka Chopra received a National award for her performance in Fashion.

all such fashion stuff things.
I think boys don't care much of it..do they..:D
No that movie wasnt about fashion at all.It was about the struggle of a small town gal who very ambitious.

Well thats fine....I know @Ravi Nairby now.
He sounds rude because hes blunt.

Last edited:
No that movie wasnt about fashion at all.It was about the struggle of a small town gal who very ambitious.
I wan't talking about the movie, I was just commenting on his Mr. Bean comment..:tup:

@chak de INDIA That was just an expression. It's pretty much a cruder version of "you become what you feed yourself."

No personal offence intended of course.

@levina Priyanka has had some fantastic performances over the years.

Back
Top Bottom