What's new

India is like home to me: Adnan Sami

Hindu extremists from India need some economy lessons . Your film industry also makes money when voices of Pakistani singers are included.

You tried to find replacement for Atif Aslam, Rahat Fateh but failed to draw more crowd of listeners.

As far as Adnan Sami and money is concerned well he is a Canadian citizen and he might NOT send a penny to Pakistan above all his FATHER is a wealthy man.

He dint come from any slum area.

Hindu extremists from India need some economy lessons . Your film industry also makes money when voices of Pakistani singers are included.

You tried to find replacement for Atif Aslam, Rahat Fateh but failed to draw more crowd of listeners.

As far as Adnan Sami and money is concerned well he is a Canadian citizen and he might NOT send a penny to Pakistan above all his FATHER is a wealthy man.

He dint come from any slum area.

Whatever, we were having box office hits and great singers like lata mangeshkar,rafi, etc. before atif or qatif or some other run of the mill pakistani singers came.
We have 1.2 billion people and enough talent and our channels nurture talent and pick good artistes everytime as you can see in Indian Idol,sa re ga ma pa etc.

It's your artistes who needs money that's why they come to us, India is like USA for pakistani artistes who are struggling to find any entertainment industry (if any of it is left)in the wake of bombings or your crumbling economy.
What that Party spokesman said is right " “We have a lot of talented artistes of our own and do not need Pakistanis to come and sing here. Besides, whatever money he earns here, he probably sends to Pakistan, and that country will be using the same money against us. So, he has to leave the country".

I said this thing long time ago and i say it again no talks of fake peace,no sports, no communication,no business with pakistan or its citizens unless that nation dismantles terror organizations.You hate us so much, why you want to come here if you hate us? to make money?

Back
Top Bottom