What's new

India is like home to me: Adnan Sami

I don't see any relevance of your post to my comment.

Indeed everyone wants to join a big industry just like everyone from India want to migrate to West and majority poor go to Gulf/KSA/ME for earning.
So, the eastern neighbor is like the west to Pakistanis.:yay: Go straight to the west. Why come to India?

Any one who has talent to survive in Bollywood are granted visas dude, like in Adnan Sami. People who are anti Pakistan are the same guys who are listening to the songs of Pakistani artists.

Its same like those who hate Bollywood but watch its movies and admire, its same like those who hate Saudia and Muslims but still go there to earn money, its same like those who hate America but line for green card.

So the sum up is that talent, opportunity to earn is a global phenomenon and thus any extremist behavior towards individuals is NOTHING but own insecurity by these extremist elements in India and elsewhere.

Most Indians like his songs. You are perhaps very good in making prophecies. Consider taking it up as a profession. In the sub continent(and worldwide) it is good money.
"Thodi si to lift kara de....bangla motor gaadi dila de...." - Adnaan Sami :angel:

I don't mind Indian hate for Pakistanis. You have your own reasons right or wrong whatever, but you must now move on since partition is reality and nothing can revert it neither just like BD is reality and we had moved on.

oh btw as for your comment above well just take up the timeline and see how Indians abused these Pakistani artists for no fault of theirs at the end.

So, the eastern neighbor is like the west to Pakistanis.:yay: Go straight to the west. Why come to India?

Too much day dreaming is damaging to your health.

It is not insecurity but some political pep talk for getting attention in the media.
Its same like those who hate Bollywood but watch its movies and admire, its same like those who hate Saudia and Muslims but still go there to earn money, its same like those who hate America but line for green card.

So the sum up is that talent, opportunity to earn is a global phenomenon and thus any extremist behavior towards individuals is NOTHING but own insecurity by these extremist elements in India and elsewhere.

I don't mind Indian hate for Pakistanis. You have your own reasons right or wrong whatever, but you must now move on since partition is reality and nothing can revert it neither just like BD is reality and we had moved on.

oh btw as for your comment above well just take up the timeline and see how Indians abused these Pakistani artists for no fault of theirs at the end.

Too much day dreaming is damaging to your health.

But isn't his Mom Indian?

Yes, but his father is Pakistani. It just proves that behind this facade of secularism, India is religiously intolerant. Both of his parents are Muslim, and he himself is a Canadian national.

Yes, but his father is Pakistani. It just proves that behind this facade of secularism, India is religiously intolerant. Both of his parents are Muslim, and he himself is a Canadian national.

And still the man himself says that 'India is like home to me' :hitwall:

This product is a mutual cooperation of both countries. :woot:

His parents where muslims before he came to India and has been living for so many years,the problem started when his visa expired ,even pakistani hindus where asked to leave when the visa expired......where did religion come in , atleast spare us your stupidity.

Dear there is no replacement of any artist. Every artist has its own talent to offer... So its not necessary to bring Hindoos into this kind of thing.... People here like his work irrespective to his Pakistani background n he is not atleast i news for cheap publicity like veena ...... At last music n art has no boundaries........

Which explains why he has been here for over a decade.

"facade of securalism" eh? Haha. First of all, contrary to what you think, the MNS is not what the overwhelming majority of India stands for, and second of all, you're confusing nationalism (not even, actually; it's a political stunt from an attention-starved two-bit "party") with secularism. Even a kid could tell that all the MNS is doing is milking the visa issue for a bit of coverage on the news for a few days.

hahaha........... lolzz!! Tum saach mein Ranjeet ho kya ?? :D

:devil: shhhhh.

Been talking about Adnan Sami/Loc violations/Waar for past few days. Pareshaan ho gaya bhai, so concentrating on some lovely stuff around the forum. :tongue:

hahaha........... lolzz!! Tum saach mein Ranjeet ho kya ?? :D

:devil: shhhhh.

Been talking about Adnan Sami/Loc violations/Waar for past few days. Pareshaan ho gaya bhai, so concentrating on some lovely stuff around the forum. :tongue:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom