What's new

Bin Laden Case Doctor Jailed For Militant Link, Not For Treason

He did it under US oath, & as a pakistani citizen or even as a , indian citizen , under the law of land, he got , what he deserves?
As for pakistani militry, leadership ! They were bound to share intell with americans,with intell sharing agreement, & joint fight against terrorism?
I don really, like to write it, because we & you indians , were engagged in a peace, negociations & hope fully, you will about to get, your singh jee back, so don't be bias here, & plz keep your sampthies , with the terrorist sardar sahib , waiting to relesed soon, by pakistan in the exchange, of Dr chistti.
Well, its an internal matter of , pakistan ! Don't try to politisize it, any way he is nt, NELSON. MANDELA?

So why is he getting 33 years in Jail when bin laden's widows and children got a minor house arrest charge?

Because they were not pakistani nationals, and were not cooperating with CIA< and were not wanted by anybody.

I don't get it, so far every possible Pakistani political leader to army general has been saying that they have helped CIA in the capture of all those hard core terrorists, then if this guy also helped the CIA, then what wrong has he done?

Because the Government to government contact is well-established, and that is state to state correspondence, while this guy was on a personal level, and collaborating with CIA without informing the government.

Is it too hard to understand???

have you read the above post..if you havnt it only shows how are you..

Because they were not pakistani nationals, and were not cooperating with CIA< and were not wanted by anybody.

So are you saying that by cooperating with CIA to capture the most wanted terrorist on the planet was an action against Pakistan?

I am preplexed. I thought Pakistan was actively searching for OBL.

he was referring to a plea of KPK govt,, that wasnt his personal view :lol:

damn what a kichri yaar ,,, no one knows whats going on in this part of the world.... :lol:

I am just waiting on Zaid Hamid to tell me the total narrative. :D

All this happening to cook up a case in front of world. However they can succed technically but have failed miserably on world perception. This is one area they should do better. Such incidents only damage their image as supporting terrorism.

All this happening to cook up a case in front of world. However they can succed technically but have failed miserably on world perception. This is one area they should do better. Such incidents only damage their image as supporting terrorism.

hehe thats really cute

after all what has been happening for the past ten year. do you really think we give a rats *** to world opinion?

now brace yourself to support and justify the American invasion of Syria. they already indicated that they will bypass UN and international law and attack the Asad's Govt.

as if the funding and arming the rebels was not enough already.

coming back to the "poor" doctor. I must say CIA did its home work to recruit the perfect candidate for the job

this shamless bastard has been busy fleecing the people of the tribal areas by prescribing medicines that they didnt need and forcing them to undertake operations which were unnecessary. a normal practice among the scumbags like him is that they tell the patients with tummy bug that they have appendix problem and need immediate operation hence fleecing 20 to 50K off them.

this scum is known to have done that on regular bases so CIA decided that for money he will do anything.

but hey, dont loose any heart, I am sure sooner or later he will be flying to USA and will live under a protection program in a house with a job and new identity all paid for by the good American taxpayer.

I am sure you will be happy to know that a fraction of your taxes are paid for this selfless hero and an example for all the doctors to come in the future.
;)

sorry I dont understand,

what does it make me? :unsure:

this shamless bastard has been busy fleecing the people of the tribal areas by prescribing medicines that they didnt need and forcing them to undertake operations which were unnecessary. a normal practice among the scumbags like him is that they tell the patients with tummy bug that they have appendix problem and need immediate operation hence fleecing 20 to 50K off them.

He did have a case against him on this thing for quite sometime before this OBL thing, his Lawyer said so.

Any updates on the doctor? What exactly is he jailed for?

If you expect an Islamist Organisation to accept that they had received funds from a US spy would sabotage their entire ideology which thrives on hating America, thus resulting in internal strife, possibly splitting up into various factions................if you didn't think of this OBVIOUS fact in the first place, then................You gotta be dumb!

So are you saying that by cooperating with CIA to capture the most wanted terrorist on the planet was an action against Pakistan?

I am preplexed. I thought Pakistan was actively searching for OBL.

Yes , time you learn the difference between the action of a state and an individual ... A common Pakistani is bounded by law and the constitution of Pakistan to provide information only to his country's law enforcement or secret services ... Not collaborate withe foreign agency , no matter what sort of relations we have with that country !

Ah the mighty defenders of pakistani rallied against the poor doctor for his alleged Treason .. now tell us how the Humble Pie taste like ;)

The US has been supporting militancy in Pakistan through a network of cronies and spies; this dr afridi is part of that network. Sometimes these cronies act like good pet dogs, as is the case with this dr afridi and work in collusion with the CIA to damage Pakistan but sometimes the CIA gets doubled crossed as was case with the jordain who blew up the CIA station chief in afghanistan.
This Dr Afridi is rat and a traitor and we will sort him out as well as those who provided support to him and with those whom he collaborated.
Let the Americans come out in support of this doctor now and say that he had nothing to with militancy and is their man and we'll show that he is on their payroll as well as involved in militancy.

Back
Top Bottom