What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dem!god @levina @DRAY @Indischer @Ayush

mai chalta hu. . Shubh Ratri. .
grouphug.gif

.hey @DRAY bhai, bangali me shubh ratri ko kya bolte hain ?

Shubho Ratri, lekin abhi to Suprobhat bhi ho gaya. :P

Cause you are online whenever I log on to PDF. But thats probably cause of our time zones eh?

So do you have the full on kiwi accent?

:lol:

:/ sadly no. More like a mix of British and Indian accent.

You live in Sydney right?

There is a 3 hour difference between us.

She used to do only girl on girl **** except once :D Indians call her whore and what not but lust her I know for sure :P
why anybody will call her that..she is a professional.....:P

@levina @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Ravi Nair @DRAY @Roybot @scorpionx

22 Unbelievable Places that are Hard to Believe Really Exist
Our world is so full of wonders that new and amazing places are discovered every day, be that by professional photographers or amateurs. Different geographical locations, climatic conditions and even seasons offer the widest variety of natural wonders: pink lakes, stunning lavender or tulip fields, breath-taking canyons and mountains, and other places you can hardly believe actually exist!

Some of the pictures in this collection will be of all natural sights you can find while traveling around the world, while the others have experienced human interference – but even in these cases, the result of such collaboration is spectacular. The Japanese learned how to tame thousands of orchids and form a romantic tunnel out of them; another one was formed all the way in Ukraine by a passing train; and what eventually ends up as hot tea in our mugs, first grows in stunning tree fields in Asia.

No wonder that traveling in one of the best forms of recreation – even looking at these pictures takes your mind to far away places… And yes, all those of those places are real!

visit this page......
22 Unbelievable Places that are Hard to Believe Really Exist | Bored Panda

Last edited:

Our world is so full of wonders that new and amazing places are discovered every day, be that by professional photographers or amateurs. Different geographical locations, climatic conditions and even seasons offer the widest variety of natural wonders: pink lakes, stunning lavender or tulip fields, breath-taking canyons and mountains, and other places you can hardly believe actually exist!

Some of the pictures in this collection will be of all natural sights you can find while traveling around the world, while the others have experienced human interference – but even in these cases, the result of such collaboration is spectacular. The Japanese learned how to tame thousands of orchids and form a romantic tunnel out of them; another one was formed all the way in Ukraine by a passing train; and what eventually ends up as hot tea in our mugs, first grows in stunning tree fields in Asia.

No wonder that traveling in one of the best forms of recreation – even looking at these pictures takes your mind to far away places… And yes, all those of those places are real!

visit this page......

I had been to Bonn, but it was during Winter. Never got to see that magical pic. I've seen the Tulip Gardens though, and they're really cool! But after about 15 mins, I started to feel bored there. Not really a Flower person.:) And Black Forest is a region of Germany. There's nothing black about it. I don't know why they've tried to pass off a dusk pic of the forested area as something special.

I had been to Bonn, but it was during Winter. Never got to see that magical pic. I've seen the Tulip Gardens though, and they're really cool! But after about 15 mins, I started to feel bored there. Not really a Flower person.:) And Black Forest is a region of Germany. There's nothing black about it. I don't know why they've tried to pass off a dusk pic of the forested area as something special.

ungrateful towards germany and Germans.

Ingrate. :laugh:

visit this page......

Amazing!! :toast_sign:

ungrateful towards germany and Germans.

Ingrate. :laugh:

It was more disappointment than anything else. There are at least a dozen other magical places in Germany, where one can get some awesome views and experiences(kinda like NZ in that aspect).

Don't you think one can take a similar pic in pretty much any wooded area at dusk? Other than that pic though, the rest are all from truly extraordinary places. :-)

visit this page......

Excellent pics. Saw some of them in National Geographic website before but these "heaven on earths" always make me speechless. Have you checked this out? See what is called deception technique :D

Stunning Before and After Makeup Photos by Vadim Andreev | Bored Panda

Beauty is skin-deep.:rolleyes:
I will agree with your philosophy,...but do the masses agree with it....
sales of cosmetics is in rise...and everyone want to look more stunning then the other.....
But yes...real beauty is skin deep......:)

I will agree with your philosophy,...but do the masses agree with it....
sales of cosmetics is in rise...and everyone want to look more stunning then the other.....
But yes...real beauty is skin deep......:)

We are the very people who make up the masses. If each of us realise this and refrain from going overboard in beautifying ourselves, maybe Fair and Lovely will one day shut shop. :-)

We will be chatting from our respective graves by then.:-)

LOL...Yes. That was way too optimistic and highly unrealistic from me. But at least we men must make sure that sales of Fair and Handsome are badly hit...........wait, I'm being highly unrealistic again.:unsure:

LOL...Yes. That was way too optimistic and highly unrealistic from me. But at least we men must make sure that sales of Fair and Handsome are badly hit...........wait, I'm being highly unrealistic again.:unsure:
John Abraham, Shahrukh Khan and few others promote fairness creams.They say if you are not fair yo won't get a girlfriend. Now, you can understand,for a 13/14 years how disastrous that sounds if he is not fair. When he will be an adult he will ask for a fair bride for him, a fair son in law for his daughter.This is a diseased mindset we are bolstering silently without knowing the severe implications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom