What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one saw Ragini MMS 2 trailer? hehe

Tumhari GK weak hai:lol:
I have told you from last 3 months , I haven't watched any new movie...:ashamed:

Dude its Sunny Leone any way funny part about trailer was the disclaimer: Some parts may not contain nudity rofl
ha ha ha...
do not worry...
these movies are like child's play for a professional like her...:D:D

I have told you from last 3 months , I haven't watched any new movie...:ashamed:
Dont worry even I havent seen it....bcoz some movies their songs and trailers arent released in this part of the world.
But I read it in a news paper.

ha ha ha...
do not worry...
these movies are like child's play for a professional like her...:D:D

But she is so pretty!!

Dont worry even I havent seen it....bcoz some movies their songs and trailers arent released in this part of the world.
But I read it in a news paper.
ya..but Internet is always there ...even if sites are ban ..you and always tunnel through...proxy ...
anyway..
who is your favorite actor..:azn:

But she is so pretty!!
really.....I don't find her soooo..pretty...
she is ok though ...

ya..but Internet is always there ...even if sites are ban ..you and always tunnel through...proxy ...
anyway..
who is your favorite actor..:azn:
No I dont use proxies....here we have random checkings...and if my IP shows up then we might have to face penalties.

No I dont use proxies....here we have random checkings...and if my IP shows up then we might have to face penalties.
you dodged my question,....anyway..
do dubai has free wi-fi all over the city..o_O

Nope....
Only at airports and some other public places thats it....like in India

Public toilets also?

Anyways......Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar - "Those who are sleeping say AYE......."

Nope....
Only at airports and some other public places thats it....like in India
so, you can use proxy at home right.....

@levina
Ok.....
good night...
:wave:
sweet dreams....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom