What's new

Madhya Pradesh: From 'bimaru' to power surplus state

in hyd we have a 5-6 hr current cut daiyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hitwall:

Where r u staying in Hyderabad? Before the strike daily 3 hr power cut. But now i think situation changed. only 1hr in 2/3 days.

MP has less agriculture, so less free electricity and more control over expenses. Free electricity to farmers is the problem in punjab/haryana.

No it's not cause of farming. The problem is madrassis steal our electricity. It's time Punjab breaks free from the shackles of India. We aren't similar to you in any manner. Our skin is more fair, we dont share the same culture or believe the same religion. In short, we are completely different and no longer can stand to be in the same federation as you.

So, as usual My UTTAM PRADESH is worst.

More like Ulta Pradesh. We need to chop UP into atleast 2 more states. Uttarakhand is a fine example ;)

On second thought UP has an F-1 circuit, beat that mofos :chilli:

More like Ulta Pradesh. We need to chop UP into atleast 2 more states. Uttarakhand is a fine example ;)

On second thought UP has an F-1 circuit, beat that mofos :chilli:

If my memory serves me right, actually Mayawati when she was CM asked the Center to split UP into 4 separate states.

No it's not cause of farming. The problem is madrassis steal our electricity. It's time Punjab breaks free from the shackles of India. We aren't similar to you in any manner. Our skin is more fair, we dont share the same culture or believe the same religion. In short, we are completely different and no longer can stand to be in the same federation as you.
lol... stop lying to yourself and stop using free electricity for farming. :rofl:
yes, you are different... :lol:

If my memory serves me right, actually Mayawati when she was CM asked the Center to split UP into 4 separate states.

Yeah there was some talk about that, names were proposed like Harit Pradesh, Bundelkhand etc. etc. IMO east UP should be given to Bihar, atleast they have a competent CM.

Yeah there was some talk about that, names were proposed like Harit Pradesh, Bundelkhand etc. etc. IMO east UP should be given to Bihar, atleast they have a competent CM.
east UP is better than bihar even now... :)

east UP is better than bihar even now... :)

I have been to East UP only once :P. Went to Allahabad for AIEEE counselling, morons did'nt have a center in Uttarakhand. But the East UP/ Bihari culture seems to be same (the bhojpuri language etc.).

I have been to East UP only once :P. Went to Allahabad for AIEEE counselling, morons did'nt have a center in Uttarakhand. But the East UP/ Bihari culture seems to be same.
I went to uttarakhand twice. Really beautiful place. People are different from UP/Bihar.. (pahari people)

Back
Top Bottom