What's new

Madhya Pradesh: From 'bimaru' to power surplus state

Can anyone from MP or around confirm this??? I find this hard to believe. If it is than shame on us punjabis. Punjab being one of the richest states in India suffering from 10+ hrs of cuts and here MP being one of Bimarus gets job done.

Hard to believe it!!!.On many occasions i heard that my state(Kerala) buying electricity from Punjab

Great news!!:yahoo: Modi,nitish Kumar & Shiv-Raj three pearls of developing India.

Well I dnt know other places but yes conditions are improved so much in Bhopal.

During my vacations from last two years never seen power cut there.

All Bimaru states r progressing real fast except UP.

Here in Jaipur no power cut at all uptill now although i don't think we r power surplus maybe we r buying it from MP n Gujarat....:D

Plus with the new found oil reserves n upcoming 9million tonne refinery n the largest portion of Delhi-Mumbai freight corridor Rajasthan will become one of the fasts growing state in India.:cheers:

One more good news Jaipur Metro will start its test runs from August this year...:)

which area dude??:pop:

power cut has reduced in my area from 2-3 hrs daily to 45 -60 mins daily.

dilsukhnagar....

and sry i dnt knw wats the situation nw.. bt we had 3-4 hrs power cut until last month..........

5-6 hrs in hyd!! It's max of 1 hr. But if it rains heavily,like yesterday, it will be around 2-3 hrs. But 5-6!!?? No way!

sorry my mistake....

i jst hate the present govt. so exagerrated the numbers :P.... anyway leaving hyd, the situation is wore in any other part of the state.... and if i am not wrong, then the is providing power to the dometic usage at the expense of providing power to the industries....

5-6 hrs in hyd!! It's max of 1 hr. But if it rains heavily,like yesterday, it will be around 2-3 hrs. But 5-6!!?? No way!

sorry my mistake....

i jst hate the present govt. so exagerrated the numbers :P.... anyway leaving hyd, the situation is worse in any other part of the state.... and if i am not wrong, then the govt is providing power to the dometic usage at the expense of providing power to the industries....

Even in my region(jamshedpur),there is only 2-3 hours of load shedding.

in hyd we have a 5-6 hr current cut daiyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hitwall:

5-6??it used to be 1.5 hrs earlier 2 times a day..but its 1 hr now...nyways its a shame for our govt being the third largest economy in the country we should do better..our govt must learn from bihar

5-6??it used to be 1.5 hrs earlier 2 times a day..but its 1 hr now...nyways its a shame for our govt being the third largest economy in the country we should do better..our govt must learn from bihar

i said that was my mistake in the above posts..... anyway wat abt the power holidays for the companies situated in the state.... i read in a news paper that most of them r shifting there industries to other states....

for ex. my own uncle is planning to shift his company to nagpur , stating that there isn't adequate power suplly.. and running the machines on generators isn't viable........ :hitwall:

i said that was my mistake in the above posts..... anyway wat abt the power holidays for the companies situated in the state.... i read in a news paper that most of them r shifting there industries to other states....

for ex. my own uncle is planning to shift his company to nagpur , stating that there isn't adequate power suplly.. and running the machines on generators isn't viable........ :hitwall:

yes thats the situation here from about a 1.5 years now..unfortunately we depend on hyderoelectric power which is highly inconsistent due to monsoons..these fools should have known that with the growth rate demand also increases..always interested in politics...and nothing else..congrats to MP

Back
Top Bottom