What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so @Marshmallow do u know what is bimaru? :what:
NO!

LOL-Crazy-Face0003.gif

somone ill or bemar?:oops:

Checked amigo....I don't wanna pick on the guy. It's useless and suicidal.

Being a South Indian, I am no fair and handsome guy, but the funny thing is, for some strange reason Women in New Zealand think having a dark skin is exotic and handsome :lol:

Being a South Indian, I am no fair and handsome guy, but the funny thing is, for some strange reason Women in New Zealand think having a dark skin is exotic and handsome :lol:

I had a friend from Poland. He confessed he found the Indian housemaids very charming and attractive. You know this thing is so complicated. The definition of beauty varies so widely from country to country, human to human you can't define it exactly what it is :lol:

it's hard to say what is real beauty and who is beautiful and depends on personal evaluations... but I will tell you what beauty means to me........

1. Beautiful is the person who help you in need..
2. Beautiful is person who appreciate you..
3. Beautiful is person who does not show his/her ego.
4. Beauty is in the behavior of the person..
5. Beautiful is the person who makes you feel happy..
6. beautiful is the person who does not leave you even in the most grimmest situation of your life...
7. Beautiful is the person who hold your hand when you are afraid ...
8. Beautiful is the person who fills your heart with joy and ask for nothing..
9. friendship is beautiful.
10. nature is beautiful..
11. Love is beautiful..

Real beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think that beauty is on the inside as well as on the outside. A drop dead gorgeous person can become very ugly when their true personality comes out!
Real beauty comes from the inside. Be honest, genuine, true, courageous, funny and always willing to lend a helping hand and you will surely posses real beauty.

:-)

Last edited:
gonna go out for sure.
just not sure where? :P
btw, this probability topic is making me mad. :mad:

Had to do statistics course three years ago :mad:

what a pain in the butt

@levina
22 Unbelievable Places that are Hard to Believe Really Exist
Our world is so full of wonders that new and amazing places are discovered every day, be that by professional photographers or amateurs. Different geographical locations, climatic conditions and even seasons offer the widest variety of natural wonders: pink lakes, stunning lavender or tulip fields, breath-taking canyons and mountains, and other places you can hardly believe actually exist!

Some of the pictures in this collection will be of all natural sights you can find while traveling around the world, while the others have experienced human interference – but even in these cases, the result of such collaboration is spectacular. The Japanese learned how to tame thousands of orchids and form a romantic tunnel out of them; another one was formed all the way in Ukraine by a passing train; and what eventually ends up as hot tea in our mugs, first grows in stunning tree fields in Asia.

No wonder that traveling in one of the best forms of recreation – even looking at these pictures takes your mind to far away places… And yes, all those of those places are real!

visit this page......
22 Unbelievable Places that are Hard to Believe Really Exist | Bored Panda

Superb pics!!
I luvd the flower tunnel most. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom