What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...Yes. That was way too optimistic and highly unrealistic from me. But at least we men must make sure that sales of Fair and Handsome are badly hit...........wait, I'm being highly unrealistic again.:unsure:
John Abraham, Shahrukh Khan and few others promote fairness creams.They say if you are not fair yo won't get a girlfriend. Now, you can understand,for a 13/14 years how disastrous that sounds if he is not fair. When he will be an adult he will ask for a fair bride for him, a fair son in law for his daughter.This is a diseased mindset we are bolstering silently without knowing the severe implications.
Blood runs thicker than water.

and Racism is stupid.

What are you all Brownies talking about ? :unsure:

Brown is Beautiful ! :kiss3:

Look no further than Nanditta Das ! :azn:

John Abraham, Shahrukh Khan and few others promote fairness creams.They say if you are not fair yo won't get a girlfriend. Now, you can understand,for a 13/14 years how disastrous that sounds if he is not fair. When he will be an adult he will ask for a fair bride for him, a fair son in law for his daughter.This is a diseased mindset we are bolstering silently without knowing the severe implications.

I have an ad in mind. It features an Ad with a Black gentleman with his beautiful Indian wife.

He then says these lines "it's not the color of your skin, but the size that matters ;) "

I will call it Dark and sexy campaign.

@Indischer what do you think :-)

What are you all Brownies talking about ? :unsure:

Brown is Beautiful ! :kiss3:

Look no further than Nanditta Das ! :azn:
Then why did you use an yellow smiley, you racist? See this is beauty
Laie_28.gif

I have an ad in mind. It features an Ad with a Black gentleman with his beautiful Indian wife.

He then says these lines "it's not the color of your skin, but the size that matters ;) "

I will call it Dark and sexy campaign.

Naughty boy, don't talk about it. We have lots of ladies here.

Well I am racist both @Ayush & @levina could attest to that ! :D

But I still think Brown is Beautiful ! :)

Truly, I find black more beautiful after I knew how to kill a mocking bird.

Is it embarrassing if I say that I have a thing for Black Women ? :ashamed:

No issues. My classmate was a Tamilian who happened to be dark, But her intellectualism and beautiful smile made her attractive more than anybody from Mangalore or Udupi. Blacks can beat any whites any day any time to death when it comes to beauty.

Truly, I find black more beautiful after I knew how to kill a mocking bird.

39884_ori.jpg

No issues. My classmate was a Tamilian who happened to be dark, But her intellectualism and beautiful smile made her attractive more than anybody from Mangalore or Udupi. Blacks can beat any whites any day any time to death when it comes to beauty.

happened to be? you make it sound like an accident :-) But for that comment here you go

McDonald_Snack_Deluxe_Photocall_Munich_KsVnXbcpS-Ll.jpg

Last edited:
In the United States, African American Women are seen as the least attractive in a survey done :drag:

Just saw your reply to zarvan. That might cause trouble. You have to be more careful.

@scorpionx

that whole Bollywood causes rape thread. :disagree:

And this whole notion of returning to traditional values.

If my community returned to their traditional values, it would be matriarchy and polyandry :lol:

Hello @Marshmallow ! :wave:

Are you still eating off the pocket money provided by your Dad or have you started working ? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom