What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh ...boy... being a bimaru i have every right to be here....u csn go where ever u want....
i am one of the founder member of this corner.....u can do all.u want....

bhaiya stop :lol:

Don't be a wet blanket. The nincompoop doesn't know what he's writing, and he doesn't want to admit that he doesn't know what he's writing.

I'd love to see a dog catch and kill that adorable thing, a car.

The guy's psycho.

A typo????

Really?

That's one hell of a long typo! :haha::rofl:
i read it wrong and then typed wrong...thats what typo means ..mr biases professional.....
u still nt answering my query....

Kuch bhi bata do mujhe kya fark padega :lol:

If you're a founder that mean its your responsibility to take this type of SHIT out of this thread. But you are making it more and more worse.
nope....i am a counsel founder that means..i enjoy....bs on this corner....if u hv any problem u can mention mods and webby....

bhaiya that doesn't even make sense. come up with better material :rofl::rofl:
okay..mr jhandk....... :lol:

nope....i am a counsel founder that means..i enjoy....bs on this corner....if u hv any problem u can mention mods and webby....

okay..mr jhandk....... :lol:
Its not about that... It's about you both are having a conversation which don't belong in this thread. I don't even like that guy i am reading all his , your and @levina post but i am not replying because i don't wanna waste my time with some dumb guy like him and you are wasting your time with him.

@Kurama bhaiya your posts toward pakistanis are quite aggressive. a few of them were calling for your head. might want to tone it down a bit unless you are in the mood for martyrdom :D

Its not about that... It's about you both are having a conversation which don't belong in this thread. I don't even like that guy i am reading all his , your and @levina post but i am not replying because i don't wanna waste my time with some dumb guy like him and you are wasting your time with him.
i know...it doesn't belong here....but that shit gave me 2 - ve to prove he has professional tag...... why should i leave him like that......
once a Pakistani gave me the -4 rating because his views did nt matched mine....and i kept firm on it...now this fellow.....at that time i was new...but now i know how to play along...

@Kurama bhaiya your posts toward pakistanis are quite aggressive. a few of them were calling for your head. might want to tone it down a bit unless you are in the mood for martyrdom :D
yeah....sure ...i talk in the same language as they do....
they want my head then they can come and get it......:lol:

i know...it doesn't belong here....but that shit gave me 2 - ve to prove he has professional tag...... why should i leave him like that......
once a Pakistani gave me the -4 rating because his views did nt matched mine....and i kept firm on it...now this fellow.....at that time i was new...but now i know how to play along...

@Dash was given 5 negative ratings.
Imagine!!

Woh baccha rating-rating khel raha hei :lol: Aab maza ayega.

You know I dont understand his reticence in giving +ve ratings and also -ve ratings to those who actually deserve it.
He had the audacity to go to a closed thread and give negative ratings when he knows so well that the post can not be taken down anymore.

And you do know why he went on a -ve rating spree last nite...because he could not gather any support from others for his leftist views that nite when you and him had a debate.

You know I dont understand his reticence in giving +ve ratings and also -ve ratings to those who actually deserve it.
He had the audacity to go to a closed thread and give negative ratings when he knows so well that the post can not be taken down anymore.

And you do know why he went on a -ve rating spree last nite...because he could not gather any support from others for his leftist views that nite when you and him had a debate.

I have complained in GHQ, and I am waiting for their response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom