What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I'm really glad that my ethnic group is not very numerous. By Indian standards it is tiny ! Only about 5 million people. That way our reputation rarely precedes us. :p:

ohh....common u took.my humble buddy remark too seriously.....it was just a sarcastic thing..... lol...do u think i want tp be ur Buddy, ...buddy...

and what do u mean bu ur cat and dog remark......u referring me as dog and urself as cat....this is what u professional do....personal insult....shows ur another character......may be its tough to catch a cat...but once a dog gets it....he kills that adorable thing for sure......

and as far as this forum is concerned ...i know many bigots are here....and u are happy with the impartiality and integrity of this forum...what a joke...lol....u must be happy because u get to give -ve at ur free will.....and to any one u does nt share ur pov....last time ur ratings were undone to a Pakistani member.....leaving u to be a joke....and today too one person ratings get altered....which shows u are just a biased person......now u can frawn..all abt it..... my signature is non of ur concern.... better look into ur things... .

There were no cats in my post. Sadly, that takes the core of your argument and makes it rubbish.

Have you seen dogs react to cars passing them? Even if there is no hope of their catching up, they chase the cars, barking at the tops of their voices every step of the way.

I am very happy with the impartiality and integrity of the administration of this forum, and readily accept their judgement. As for you, just a look at your signature will show your attitude. When you need them, you fawn on them; when you don't, you slip down to muttering under your breath about their bias, my bias and the bias of everyone in this whole, wide world against poor and isolated you.

By now, you must have known enough about the difference between us to realise that you will never be my buddy. So stop showing off.

Bengalis are, I think, slow compared to Mallus, and so they change once every thirty five years. Expect another change thirty three years from now.
ohh....common u took.my humble buddy remark too seriously.....it was just a sarcastic thing..... lol...do u think i want tp be ur Buddy, ...buddy...

and what do u mean bu ur cat and dog remark......u referring me as dog ....this is what u professional do....personal insult....shows ur another character... ...and hw u were brought up...what ur parents taught u when u were a munna.......where is ur professionalism now.......

and as far as this forum is concerned ...i know many bigots are here....and u are happy with the impartiality and integrity of this forum...what a joke...lol....u must be happy because u get to give -ve at ur free will.....and to any one u does nt share ur pov....last time ur ratings were undone to a Pakistani member.....leaving u to be a joke....and today too one person ratings get altered....which shows u are just a biased person......now u can frawn..all abt it..... my signature is non of ur concern.... better look into ur things... .

There were no cats in my post. Sadly, that takes the core of your argument and makes it rubbish.
oh mr rubbish....read the last one...i am.on phone and travelling.....it was a typo...
answer me on my last comment

C'mon fellas, cut it out now. :lol:

Don't be a wet blanket. The nincompoop doesn't know what he's writing, and he doesn't want to admit that he doesn't know what he's writing.

I'd love to see a dog catch and kill that adorable thing, a car.

The guy's psycho.

oh mr rubbish....read the last one...i am.on phone and travelling.....it was a typo...
answer me on my last comment

A typo????

Really?

and what do u mean bu ur cat and dog remark......u referring me as dog and urself as cat....this is what u professional do....personal insult....shows ur another character......may be its tough to catch a cat...but once a dog gets it....he kills that adorable thing for sure.

That's one hell of a long typo! :haha::rofl:

Last edited:
@Kurama and @Joe Shearer Stop all this SHIT now in this thread :mad:
BIMARU corner is not for serious or SHITTY discussions understand :butcher:
Now if you guys still wanna talk SHIT then go away from this thread Senior members like you are behaving like Childs :pissed:

@Kurama and @Joe Shearer Stop all this SHIT now in this thread :mad:
BIMARU corner is not for serious or SHITTY discussions understand :butcher:
Now if you guys still wanna talk SHIT then go away from this thread Senior members like you are behaving like Childs :pissed:
ohh ...boy... being a bimaru i have every right to be here....u csn go where ever u want....
i am one of the founder member of this corner.....u can do all.u want....

sach bataoo ki jhoot? :devil:
Kuch bhi bata do mujhe kya fark padega :lol:

ohh ...boy... being a bimaru i have every right to be here....u csn go where ever u want....
i am one of the founder member of this corner.....u can do all.u want....
If you're a founder that mean its your responsibility to take this type of SHIT out of this thread. But you are making it more and more worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom