What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know...it doesn't belong here....but that shit gave me 2 - ve to prove he has professional tag...... why should i leave him like that......
once a Pakistani gave me the -4 rating because his views did nt matched mine....and i kept firm on it...now this fellow.....at that time i was new...but now i know how to play along...

yeah....sure ...i talk in the same language as they do....
they want my head then they can come and get it......:lol:

Mate you can have disagreement with anyone.... But then that can be shown in a more civilized manner.....

Mate you can have disagreement with anyone.... But then that can be shown in a more civilized manner.....
like he showed his decency......
he was antagonised because no one was agreeing to his part ..and then he went on a - ve spree.....this is what a professional do..... where was his civilized spirit......he is older to.me as well.as has a tag of professional.....if he can't show his decency ....hw we newbie will

I complained about this post in GHQ but no action has been taken. Some pdf TT analyst called Indian Army terrorist.

I got the answer from @WebMaster and I will call any army terrorist whenever I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom