What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you planning??suicide mission??

iss ko bhi nahi baksha :D
Yeh mat kehna ke tum bhi mobile par ho or Signature nahi padh sakti :lol: Kya Nokia 6600 use karte ho kya sab jo Chorme me desktop view nahi kar sakte :mad:

I already got one :D:D:D
Tum sab log bahut gandhe ooh isliye tumhe -ve rating milti hai mere jese ache logo ko kabhi nahi milti :whistle:

what are you planning??suicide mission??

iss ko bhi nahi baksha :D
Don't get surprised if he does so.... after all what do we expect people in Bimaru Corner :sarcastic:

I will tell you the names of scapegoats
You
Me
Dashyy
Arpii
kurama

Imagine!!!
Itni toh ussne positive rating bhi nahi do hogi. :P

Yummy ... I like Goats ... specially biryani :smitten::smitten:
Why didn't Namo served Biryani to Pak PM:D

Yummy ... I like Goats ... specially biryani :smitten::smitten:
Why didn't Namo served Biryani to Pak PM:D
Hehehe

Nooo i wont let any professional feast on us.
that fox wanted to gobble up all of us in one go.

Btw I heard the menu in rashtrapati bhawan was mostly vegetarian.
Pineapple shrikhand-yummyyy

@Joe Shearer

Sir,
You've a bad sense of humor.
My post was not about Arundhati Roy, I found the posts of 2 of my friends funny and hence the smileys.
But I dont think an uni-dimensionally thinking brain like your's could have processed that.
I am surprised that you went to a locked thread 2 days after it had been closed down and gave me a -ve rating.Wow!!!!
Though I rarely see you using your SUPER POWERS on this forum when your own country is sullied not just with smileys but with words used by those suffering from lalochezia.
Why did you avoid giving my original post a negative rating where I had expressed my views more clearly and openly??
Or is it bcoz I was supporting dashyy that nite when you and he had been debating on this issue???

yahan aake dekhooo :D
why care about negative ratings??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom