What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
u are nothing but a bised person.....
the very song u sing of equallity and liberalism , freedom of speech and all other things...... and u end up in giving -ve ratings.....where is ur freedom of speeches...or is it only reserved for those who suits ur prospective and arundhati roy....
or it was because u too a Bengali cant bear the other criticizing ur dear arundhati roy......
so, much if freedom of speech.....hypocrite.....

And the Man in the Moon gave you your other negative ratings? Because you criticised a Bengali?

Is it a coincidence that you tend to collect these negative ratings?

Or is it something to do with you?

The negative rating indicates that your post is wrong and out of keeping with the rules of the forum and of common decency. It does not stop you from saying what you wish to say. Your post remains, you notice; it has not been deleted. So your freedom of speech is intact.

And you are headed for more negative ratings if you don't watch your language.

This is my face when you threaten me you're not a good girl :cray:
Actually this is you :haha:
tumblr_m7wgs1Qddn1qdnwiro1_500.gif

Mein Modi ki swearing dekh hi nahi paya :cray: Youtube par upload ho gaya kya pura program? :pop:
Acha hai nahin Dekha :bunny:

Today is my nephew's birthday :) He is a handsome little guy. He's gonna get all the girls when he grows up :cool:

y7a875E.jpg
Happy birthday to the little hrithik Roshan :) he's very cute :)

I have NO sense of humour when sexual abuse is concerned. I found it abominable that you, purporting to be a woman, should have gone along with the filthy remarks that were made about another woman. Not only did you find it funny, but you found it appropriate to go public with your relish and appreciation of this garbage. How dare you? Have you no shame? no compunction?

The thread was closed at 3:37 last night, so get your facts correct; your views and opinions are maimed and defective, at least what you see, hear and feel might as well be accurate.

As far as my super powers are concerned, I had planned to give them up when it was pointed out that I had unfairly given a Pakistani a negative rating. So your utterly trashy and libellous remark needs no further examination.

Your original post was not given a negative rating because there was no gender or sexual abuse involved. If you think that I need to punish the unspeakable who support the indefensible, I would have done so long before. Look through my record before you have the temerity to strike these martyred poses for the benefit of the gallery.

Sir,
I am getting a "sense of futility" in continuing this discussion.
Your arrogance has no match and so my words would fall on deaf ears.
I hope this is the last time we are crossing path ever on forums and in my internet life.
And please dont reply to this post.

This is your face cheeky when i'll kill you
19.gif

Sir,
I hope this is the last time we are crossing path ever on forums and in my internet life.
@levina serious conversation in BIMARU corner o_O What happen? :angry:

And the Man in the Moon gave you your other negative ratings? Because you criticised a Bengali?

Is it a coincidence that you tend to collect these negative ratings?

Or is it something to do with you?

The negative rating indicates that your post is wrong and out of keeping with the rules of the forum and of common decency. It does not stop you from saying what you wish to say. Your post remains, you notice; it has not been deleted. So your freedom of speech is intact.

And you are headed for more negative ratings if you don't watch your language.
i care less for the negative rating given by a professional biased troll....
just because my words do nt suit ur agenda ...u give -ve rating....go in giving....i care less for it....
btw why don't u give urself a negative rating...for trolling ....and insulting other member.....
what criticism on Bengalis are u talking abt...... have u even heard urself what u talk...... and what u do.....
lol...u like arundhati view and grant her freedom of speech and she is free to express her self but the people here cannot.....she can overlook the people mandate, she has right to criticize other fundamental rights but mr. professional have problem when someone criticize his dear arundhati....

what i do with -ves.........lol...i will collect and spread it in the world for future freedom of speech and hypocrisy...
ya posts are nt deleted but that does nt mean u will give - ve to any one who does nt suits ur agenda.... just because u dont like the comment u give a ratings.....
u are just another opniated person who have no neutral view but looks the world throuh ur leftist eyes....

Sir,

@levina

You initiated it. It is not your prerogative to decide both that you will open a discussion and then that you will close it at your own convenience.

In future, please never again address me.

And please don't reply to this post.

@levina

You initiated it. It is not your prerogative to decide both that you will open a discussion and then that you will close it at your own convenience.

In future, please never again address me.

And please don't reply to this post.

Sir

You almost spoiled my day,with your negative rating on my innocuous post with smileys ONLY and that too on a closed thread.
I saw you giving a negative rating to @Kurama on this thread,it goes on to show that you dont even know how to use your "power" responsibly.
You're NOT supposed to give ratings on chit chat corner,and I expected you would know your rights and responsibilities better.
Sir frankly if I knew you beyond this forum I would given you a piece of my mind today.But the forum rules limit me from making frank opinions even on chit chat corners so I am refraining from posting anything more here.
And I had to mention you in my post because I wanted to know the reason as to why i got a -ve rating for I have every right to know.

Sir

You almost spoiled my day,with your negative rating on my innocuous post with smileys ONLY and that too on a closed thread.
I saw you giving a negative rating to @Kurama on this thread,it goes on to show that you dont even know how to use your "power" responsibly.
You're NOT supposed to give ratings on chit chat corner,and I expected you would know your rights and responsibilities better.
Sir frankly if I knew you beyond this forum I would given you a piece of my mind today.But the forum rules limit me from making frank opinions even on chit chat corners so I am refraining from posting anything more here.
And I had to mention you in my post because I wanted to know the reason as to why i got a -ve rating for I have every right to know.

Stop being a cry baby lobina khatun :lol: You have zero -ve rating o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom