What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
smiling_goat2.jpg

funny-goat.jpg

Lo ek Aur modi podi todi supporter agaya :pissed:
Rahul ne :pleasantry: "Behan-zoned" tumhe kiya isme Modi or uske supporter ka kya lena dena?:lol:

Do you practice Casteism @scorpionx confess! :mad: :P

On the one hand, people here complain about the reservation system, on the other hand, we hear stories like this :(

Ravi, what my understanding about this matter is reservation system can give extra ordinary result in the areas where the backward classes have already gained access to basic human rights,education and a guarantee of decent wages. For example, in Bengal, the late 70's land reform movement by the lefts created a new class. The backward classes,mostly peasantry and fishermen gained passes to schools because they could afford them. The quotas in jobs have now created a servicemen class But with time, this system which pulled a larger section of backward class out of poverty have backfired. It has took away the opportunities from the educated and qualified higher caste to a great extent and it's effect is slow but obvious especially on education sector.
On the other hand,R system didn't work at all where people don't have access to basic need or where economic disparities are higher. The more and more Dalit youths will get access to high schools and jobs I think we will hard of more atrocity in these areas.Hopefully, this will end at one point when people will start giving more importance on development and civic senses than age old religious prejudices.
And Ravi, I don't follow casteism. I like Nairs :partay:

Ravi, what my understanding about this matter is reservation system can give extra ordinary result in the areas where the backward classes have already gained access to basic human rights,education and a guarantee of decent wages. For example, in Bengal, the late 70's land reform movement by the lefts created a new class. The backward classes,mostly peasantry and fishermen gained passes to schools because they could afford them. The quotas in jobs have now created a servicemen class But with time, this system which pulled a larger section of backward class out of poverty have backfired. It has took away the opportunities from the educated and qualified higher caste to a great extent and it's effect is slow but obvious especially on education sector.
On the other hand,R system didn't work at all where people don't have access to basic need or where economic disparities are higher. The more and more Dalit youths will get access to high schools and jobs I think we will hard of more atrocity in these areas.Hopefully, this will end at one point when people will start giving more importance on development and civic senses than age old religious prejudices.
And Ravi, I don't follow casteism. I like Nairs :partay:

Do you even know what they are? :unsure:

Why do you like them

Because my friend from New Zee Land is a Nair :mad:

Speaking of New Zealand.

This is the reaction of New Zealand Mother when they find out their daughter is dating an Indian guy

"He is so handsome and exotic :partay:"

Reaction of an Indian Mother confronted with the fact that her daughter is going out with a foreigner

"Nahiiiiiiiiiiiii ! Hamara Samskar, Aur Parampara!"

"

@Joe Shearer

Sir,
You've a bad sense of humor.
My post was not about Arundhati Roy, I found the posts of 2 of my friends funny and hence the smileys.
But I dont think an uni-dimensionally thinking brain like your's could have processed that.
I am surprised that you went to a locked thread 2 days after it had been closed down and gave me a -ve rating.Wow!!!!
Though I rarely see you using your SUPER POWERS on this forum when your own country is sullied not just with smileys but with words used by those suffering from lalochezia.
Why did you avoid giving my original post a negative rating where I had expressed my views more clearly and openly??
Or is it bcoz I was supporting dashyy that nite when you and he had been debating on this issue???

dada kya hua.......? Itna gussa ki 2 negative ratings? :cray:

Yaar maazak karta hu me bhut :D
yahan aake dekhooo :D

Last edited:
@levina

I have NO sense of humour when sexual abuse is concerned. I found it abominable that you, purporting to be a woman, should have gone along with the filthy remarks that were made about another woman. Not only did you find it funny, but you found it appropriate to go public with your relish and appreciation of this garbage. How dare you? Have you no shame? no compunction?

The thread was closed at 3:37 last night, so get your facts correct; your views and opinions are maimed and defective, at least what you see, hear and feel might as well be accurate.

As far as my super powers are concerned, I had planned to give them up when it was pointed out that I had unfairly given a Pakistani a negative rating. So your utterly trashy and libellous remark needs no further examination.

Your original post was not given a negative rating because there was no gender or sexual abuse involved. If you think that I need to punish the unspeakable who support the indefensible, I would have done so long before. Look through my record before you have the temerity to strike these martyred poses for the benefit of the gallery.

Last edited:
I have NO sense of humour when sexual abuse is concerned. I found it abominable that you, purporting to be a woman, should have gone along with the filthy remarks that were made about another woman. Not only did you find it funny, but you found it appropriate to go public with your relish and appreciation of this garbage. How dare you? Have you no shame? no compunction?

The thread was closed at 3:37 last night, so get your facts correct; your views and opinions are maimed and defective, at least what you see, hear and feel might as well be accurate.

As far as my super powers are concerned, I had planned to give them up when it was pointed out that I had unfairly given a Pakistani a negative rating. So your utterly trashy and libellous remark needs no further examination.

Your original post was not given a negative rating because there was no gender or sexual abuse involved. If you think that I need to punish the unspeakable who support the indefensible, I would have done so long before. Look through my record before you have the temerity to strike these martyred poses for the benefit of the gallery.
u are nothing but a bised person.....
the very song u sing of equallity and liberalism , freedom of speech and all other things...... and u end up in giving -ve ratings.....where is ur freedom of speeches...or is it only reserved for those who suits ur prospective and arundhati roy....
or it was because u too a Bengali cant bear the other criticizing ur dear arundhati roy......
so, much if freedom of speech.....hypocrite.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom