What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gallery_86316_34174_10985644984cb48aa3689d9.jpg

I prefer this one... classic

whats-going-on-in-this-thread.jpg

Sir

You almost spoiled my day,with your negative rating on my innocuous post with smileys ONLY and that too on a closed thread.
I saw you giving a negative rating to @Kurama on this thread,it goes on to show that you dont even know how to use your "power" responsibly.
You're NOT supposed to give ratings on chit chat corner,and I expected you would know your rights and responsibilities better.
Sir frankly if I knew you beyond this forum I would given you a piece of my mind today.But the forum rules limit me from making frank opinions even on chit chat corners so I am refraining from posting anything more here.
And I had to mention you in my post because I wanted to know the reason as to why i got a -ve rating for I have every right to know.

I cant see any negative rating on your profile.... I am sure negative ratings cant be invisible ..... "Vittukala"

Sir

You almost spoiled my day,with your negative rating on my innocuous post with smileys ONLY and that too on a closed thread.
I saw you giving a negative rating to @Kurama on this thread,it goes on to show that you dont even know how to use your "power" responsibly.
You're NOT supposed to give ratings on chit chat corner,and I expected you would know your rights and responsibilities better.
Sir frankly if I knew you beyond this forum I would given you a piece of my mind today.But the forum rules limit me from making frank opinions even on chit chat corners so I am refraining from posting anything more here.
And I had to mention you in my post because I wanted to know the reason as to why i got a -ve rating for I have every right to know.

Nor are you supposed to take up such issues on chit chat corner. So when you remind others of the rules, remember that you are in breach of them yourself.

@Joe Shearer Sir, which part of India you from ( If i may ask you) (some on indicated that you from WB, and some from kerala - and i am confused :))

Nor are you supposed to take up such issues on chit chat corner. So when you remind others of the rules, remember that you are in breach of them yourself.
Sir,

Where else do i ask you the reason for the negative rating you gave me??on my closed thread???
I had confirmed this from the admin himself that if I could take up such off topic issues to chit-chat corners...so his answer was an affirmative.
No, you can quote that post in the chit chat thread and carry there.

That was webby's answer in a conversation.
If you want I can post a screen shot too.

A member since 2009 could be so ignorant??Really??

Last edited:
LOL.

@Joe Shearer Sir, which part of India you from ( If i may ask you) (some on indicated that you from WB, and some from kerala - and i am confused :))

Not surprising.
  1. Head baths.
  2. Coconut oil.
  3. Rice and fish.
  4. A decidedly political bent in the population. Leftist, in the main, only a few exceptions slipping past.
  5. Devi puja.
  6. An obsession with the news.
  7. Laziness.
  8. Volubility.
  9. Factionalism.
I mean, what more do you want?

I was born in Bellary, FWIW.

u are nothing but s biased person.....
go on give another.....

LOL.

Not surprising.
  1. Head baths.
  2. Coconut oil.
  3. Rice and fish.
  4. A decidedly political bent in the population. Leftist, in the main, only a few exceptions slipping past.
  5. Devi puja.
  6. An obsession with the news.
  7. Laziness.
  8. Volubility.
  9. Factionalism.
I mean, what more do you want?

I was born in Bellary, FWIW.

You know what..... most of the points mentioned by you are common for a Mallu and a bengali and i realised it is hard to differentiate....... The only thing i could differentiate was "Leftist", which we mallu's become on once in 5 years.....

I used visit Bellari and hospet every month, in 13-14

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer...
common buddy why are nt using ur super power......
go on....u like to use it very much....common .... do it mr. biased professional...

@Joe Shearer...
common buddy why are nt using ur super power......
go on....u like to use it very much....common .... do it mr. biased professional...

Have you seen dogs react to cars passing them? Even if there is no hope of their catching up, they chase the cars, barking at the tops of their voices every step of the way.

I am very happy with the impartiality and integrity of the administration of this forum, and readily accept their judgement. As for you, just a look at your signature will show your attitude. When you need them, you fawn on them; when you don't, you slip down to muttering under your breath about their bias, my bias and the bias of everyone in this whole, wide world against poor and isolated you.

By now, you must have known enough about the difference between us to realise that you will never be my buddy. So stop showing off.

You know what..... most of the points mentioned by you are common for a Mallu and a bengali and i realised it is hard to differentiate....... The only thing i could differentiate was "Leftist", which we mallu's become on once in 5 years.....

I used visit Bellari and hospet every month, in 13-14

Bengalis are, I think, slow compared to Mallus, and so they change once every thirty five years. Expect another change thirty three years from now.

Bengalis are, I think, slow compared to Mallus, and so they change once every thirty five years. Expect another change thirty three years from now.

God save you from this 30 years, and the next 30 coming :P

God save you from this 30 years, and the next 30 coming :P

Assuming things, aren't we? :p:

God save the Bengalis this 33 and the next 35, certainly. Only personally, I am not sure if God exists; I am agnostic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom