What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats a chamar n bhangi?

i get the chura chamar... but bhangi??

Idiotic Caste terms that has no relevance in the modern world (it belongs hundreds of years back)

Chamar will never marry bhangi :lol: never though even churas don't marry caste which is lower then them. :P

@ranjeet haryanvi jat aka killer of baby girls i never run. Just corrected your bs of haryanvi jats being similar to punjabi jats, plis don't insult us like that.

That is one of the surprises of this forum.

Pakistanis engaging in casteism as much as Indians in this forum. You would think Islam, a religion much concerned with social equity and justice would look down upon comments like this,

especially in the eyes of Allah,all his children are equal. No matter how lowly a person is treated in his social life.

Glad you proved me wrong :tup:

Idiotic Caste terms that has no relevance in the modern world (it belongs hundreds of years back)

Pakistanis engaging in casteism as much as Indians in this forum. You would think Islam, a religion much concerned with social equity and justice would look down upon comments like this,

especially in the eyes of Allah,all his children are equal. No matter how lowly a person is treated in his social life.

Looks like one of shans rants, do not mind him.

One of the surprising things in that Documentary is how they showed among Indian Muslims. Syeds, Sheikhs and Pathans never marry Dalit Muslims.

As one Muslim was explaining it, 85% of the Muslim converts were from the lower caste, but the 15% upper crust held all the political power.

Same with Sikhs, Same with Christians. Which may indicate that the problem is structural, as well as social.

Despite efforts of progressive Hindu religious leaders, it still hasn't gone away :(

But now since Caste has a crucial role to play in terms of the calculus of vote banks, there is little political will.

There should be a Multi-pronged approach of religious leaders actively seeking to break down barriers, wide availability of education, increasing urbanization and increased government will.

As I said before, it puts up huge barriers against gene migration and meritocracy.

This impedes Indian society biologically, socially and culturally :-)

Oh it is Shan, I am so stupid :p

I thought it was another guy :)

One of the surprising things in that Documentary is how they showed among Indian Muslims. Syeds, Sheikhs and Pathans never marry Dalit Muslims.

As one Muslim was explaining it, 85% of the Muslim converts were from the lower caste, but the 15% upper crust held all the political power.

Same with Sikhs, Same with Christians. Which may indicate that the problem is structural, as well as social.

Despite efforts of progressive Hindu religious leaders, it still hasn't gone away :(

But now since Caste has a crucial role to play in terms of the calculus of vote banks, there is little political will.

There should be a Multi-pronged approach of religious leaders actively seeking to break down barriers, wide availability of education, increasing urbanization and increased government will.

As I said before, it puts up huge barriers against gene migration and meritocracy.

That is not necessarily true I am from one of the "upper crust" Muslim groups while it is true back in the day we never married outside of our group it was not because anyone was "beneath us" but more so in order to preserve our own bloodline. That however is not even the case anymore and there was always exceptions even back in the day, like my great grandmother was a Muslim rajput and as high as that may be considered it is still lower than my biraderii yet she married into my family and no one said anything to her.

Other than that we ate alongside Muslims of all backgrounds without prejudice, prayed alongside them, went to school with them, etc. Especially today you will not see any of the old prejudices at least not amongst Pakistanis.

What does your username mean? What is a mamba? :D

It is a play on the nicknames of two NBA players Lebron "King" James and Kobe "Black mamba" Bryant. I used to play basketball and was really good so my friends used to call me KingMamba and it has been my nickname since. A blackmamba is a snake.

Sir you are right about Islam. Anyway if you didnt notice it already the fact is that only Indians engage in caste talks in this forum, i just troll them.

:)

All bs, just look at pathans of UP. Do you think they never married local?. No one have pure blood anymore.

Same is the case in Pakistan, lots of inter biraderi marriages after islam.

Last edited:
That is not necessarily true I am from one of the "upper crust" Muslim groups while it is true back in the day we never married outside of our group it was not because anyone was "beneath us" but more so in order to preserve our own bloodline. That however is not even the case anymore and there was always exceptions even back in the day, like my great grandmother was a Muslim rajput and as high as that may be considered it is still lower than my biraderii yet she married into my family and no one said anything to her.

Other than that we ate alongside Muslims of all backgrounds without prejudice, prayed alongside them, went to school with them, etc. Especially today you will not see any of the old prejudices at least not amongst Pakistanis.

It is a play on the nicknames of two NBA players Lebron "King" James and Kobe "Black mamba" Bryant. I used to play basketball and was really good so my friends used to call me KingMamba and it has been my nickname since. A blackmamba is a snake.

Among Indian Muslims, it is still pretty strong. Especially in the rural areas.

The Matrimonial ads display, religion, then caste.

I should have qualified it as Indian Muslims though. :-)

I know that Islam is very concerned about social equity, especially financial disparity, as Prophet Muhammad in his formative years was concerned about the Wealth the trade that brought to his tribe, but also the intense individualism, competition and disparity of haves and have-nots.

(sorry for if that didn't sound correct)

All bs, just look at pathans of UP. Do you think they never married local?. No one have pure blood anymore.

Same is the case in Pakistan, lots of inter biraderi marriages after islam.

Well the Jat Khaps, at least one of them have now allowed Inter-caste marriages to take place. (After they indulged in female foeticide and their population plummeted).

They already traffick women from other Indian states that has a healthy ratio and some of them share the wives :sick:

Last edited:

Same is the case in Pakistan, lots of inter biraderi marriages after islam

Hindus have no excuse either.

One of the revered Hindu preachers from the Ezhava caste in Kerala (low caste) preached about 'One god, one caste, one Humanity.'

As I said before, instead of marketing Hinduism for westerners or the upper classes to draw the big bucks, the current lot of Hindu swamis engage in constant superstition mongering, instead of seeking an end to social ills. Casteism being one of them.

Yay! A fellow NBA Fan :-)

)

Well the Jat Khaps, at least one of them have now allowed Inter-caste marriages to take place. (After they indulged in female foeticide and their population plummeted).

They already traffick women from other Indian states that has a healthy ratio and some of them share the wives :sick:

Well as i said before punjabi jats history is not like harianvi hindu jats. And at this point they didnt allow it, just accepted the fact that now Haryanvi jats have started to import wives from other states. After all something is better then nothing.

Hindus have no excuse either.

One of the revered Hindu preachers from the Ezhava caste in Kerala (low caste) preached about 'One god, one caste, one Humanity.'

As I said before, instead of marketing Hinduism for westerners or the upper classes to draw the big bucks, the current lot of Hindu swamis engage in constant superstition mongering, instead of seeking an end to social ills. Casteism being one of them.

Yay! A fellow NBA Fan :-)

Most Indians are hypocrites. They'll say that they are against caste system but how many are willing to marry off their daughter to a a person of different caste? Also I'll give you an example - in Jammu, the maids are usually recruited from low castes (SC) though there are not many low caste people compared to other states. This pattern is seen all across India. But nowadays things are better than ever because of affirmative action policies (quota system). Give it another generation or two and the caste system will fade into near oblivion - that's being optimistic.

My favorite Bhojpuri song :enjoy: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom