What's new

Big Win- Indian Muslim Women(Supreme Court Declares triple talaq Practice 'Unconstitutional)

You are Parsi, you are thinking for Parsis. A certain Hindu caste is thinking of someone in his caste. The soul less politician is salivating at the new prospect of votes based on ethnicity/caste/your faith. Reservations ideally should be by economic situations of a student..we already knew that but you and me are still busy thinking through filters. The day we stop, a new beginning can be envisioned.

How about banning the caste based matrimonial industry?

How about banning caste based reservation everywhere?

Cheers, Doc
All caste based reservations and practices should be banned. Any reservation should be only on the economic lines. If you are below a certain threshold of income only then you should get reservation and the level should not be too high. I feel that the good level should be betweeen 1.2 L to 1.8 L per year (Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 15,000 per month) this should be applicable irrespective of Caste, Creed, Religion.

BTW the unfortunate reality is that no party can afford to implement this. This is one thing that i dont like about BJP but I realize the political compulsions.

To realise the dream of Hindutva + Development we have to put up with the caste based reservations. That is the price we have to pay.

You know in urban India the caste is non existant. I do not know the caste of my co workers or the people sitting in the same metro coach as me. The first time I and many others are made aware of the caste is when we have to fill the forms for college admissions.

We should all aim at a caste less society

Stop giving quotas in education and jobs basis of caste would be first good step. :?
and what do you propose in alternate to the reservation system? my maid comes from muchi caste which is SC, her kids due to quota was able to get into Jadavpur in electrical field. So tell me how you on the other hand propose to uplift her kids?

and what do you propose in alternate to the reservation system? my maid comes from muchi caste which is SC, her kids due to quota was able to get into Jadavpur in electrical field. So tell me how you on the other hand propose to uplift her kids?
Reservation based solely on economic criteria. Open for all - Hindus , Muslims, Sikhs, Parsees

Like everyone else by studying hard. Do the deeds and get the rewards, i am tired of people demanding things without doing any work on their supposedly history of 1000 years which no one saw.

Reservation based solely on economic criteria. Open for all - Hindus , Muslims, Sikhs, Parsees
How about no reservation and only reservation for those who passed the tests so only way to uplift your life is to study hard.

I have seen many upper caste people with 80% marks and no college and many reserved kids with 50% and less marks and in top notch universities.

I am actually a little disappointed by this verdict. I expected it to be 5-0 or atleast 4-1. A 3-2 verdict is not good.

I am not at all happy with CJI Khehar. I cant understand what he was thinking

We should all aim at a caste less society

Easier said than done...Hinduism is based upon Hindu Varnas, the soul and spirit of Hinduism will go haywire without the Varnas...So this thought that caste should be abolished in India is a bit far fetched...this will remain in India till the end...till the end of times...unless of course something drastic happens.

https://iskconeducationalservices.org/HoH/practice/701.htm

wahabi funded Indian maulvis and congress leader did not like this decision, but sane minds are celebrating.
Gulli its your lack of understanding.I don't like wahabis my h but here they do not do the three talaq. So before posting please try to.understand the issues else don't post

Alhumdulilah truth has prevailed.

Wait...

India is a secular by Constitution.

This doesn't look like a democratic solution to the problem but still something examplary.

Yes that is not a talaq in Pakistan. The husband is liable to provide maintenance and care for his wife and wife can file suit for maintenance which will be valid.

If the husband dies then the wife will be fully entitled to inheritance ( which she is devoid if she is divorced).

The husband second marriage is void ( you can't contract second marriage in Pakistan without the consent of your previous wife or wives. For permission of second marriage you go in front of the committee and tell them you want a second marriage. The committee calls the wife and writes her consent and takes her statement. If she says no then second marriage is illegal).

Which means that any sexual relations from that second marriage is zina.

Which means kids from that second marriage are bastards.

It can be quite a mess.....

Kocheri can be fun and interesting.

Anyhow long story short.

So legally speaking yep. The divorce is not a divorce.
but no one follows it, right?

You are Parsi, you are thinking for Parsis. A certain Hindu caste is thinking of someone in his caste. The soul less politician is salivating at the new prospect of votes based on ethnicity/caste/your faith. Reservations ideally should be by economic situations of a student..we already knew that but you and me are still busy thinking through filters. The day we stop, a new beginning can be envisioned.

I'm igniting a debate.

Do you honestly believe I'm asking for reservation for Parsis?

But I must say that if it's given we will not refuse.

But we'll not ask for it.

We've got more than enough from our soil and people.

Cheers, Doc

but no one follows it, right?

No its followed. In fact family cases are based on divorce cases and many lawyers have practice centered around it. For example in sheikhupura people from villages come to file divorce.

Due to mass pressure against divorces,many cases are stopped in the process ( couple reconciles. Child starts crying and both lawyers and judge and families start pressurizing) but divorce comes and its very much followed and implemented.

Now if you ask me FATA or some extremely backward village of sindh or Baluchistan then I doubt it. Heavily but in my personal experience, it's followed and has been followed from the start. Many senior lawyers have based practice on family cases ( remember family cases orbit divorce or family issues aka maintenance, divorce. Custody, return of dowry articles, dowry). Infact believe me we have people filing cases who can't sign their names and use thumb expression.

So its very much followed where courts are available and they are available in every district.

Inheritance is not family case.

Back
Top Bottom