What's new

Big Win- Indian Muslim Women(Supreme Court Declares triple talaq Practice 'Unconstitutional)

These are only the lame excuses in order to hide the true intentions of upper caste Hindus to take revenge from the present generation of Muslim.

Yeah.
Upper Caste Hindus are living even poorer than Muslims to spite muslims.

No sir, we work hard. Instead going to Madrassas, we go to real schools to get education which enables us to get jobs.

The community that ruled India for over 1000 years asking for reservations is joke.
If muslims feel they are being unfairly treated, there are Islamic countries they can go to.

This is India and there won't be reservation for muslims, EVER ;)

Yeah.
Upper Caste Hindus are living even poorer than Muslims to spite muslims.

No sir, we work hard. Instead going to Madrassas, we go to real schools to get education which enables us to get jobs.

The community that ruled India for over 1000 years asking for reservations is joke.
If muslims feel they are being unfairly treated, there are Islamic countries they can go to.

This is India and there won't be reservation for muslims, EVER ;)

Brother, this is the same behaviour of Might is Right, through which upper caste Hindus usurped the rights of Dalits for thousands of years, or through which Muslim rulers usurped the rights of Hindu population for centuries.

This mentality in the 21st century is very dangerous one and it will backfire sooner or later.

Through this behaviour, you are only pushing the Normal Muslim youth to join the ranks of extremist fanatic Muslim Groups.

Brother, this is the same behaviour of Might is Right, through which upper caste Hindus usurped the rights of Dalits for thousands of years, or through which Muslim rulers usurped the rights of Hindu population for centuries.

This mentality in the 21st century is very dangerous one and it will backfire sooner or later.

Through this behaviour, you are only pushing the Normal Muslim youth to join the ranks of extremist fanatic Muslim Groups.

You are completely wrong.
For usurping the rights of Dalits, we are paying for it NOW. We are NOT hiding the atrocities of our ancestors. We won't take the blame but we are making sure justice is served.

Something Muslims of India can learn from Upper Caste Hindus.

For usurping the rights of Dalits, we are paying for it NOW. We are NOT hiding the atrocities of our ancestors. We won't take the blame but we are making sure justice is served.

As I said before, Muslims were not involved in the plight of Dalits, but only the upper caste Hindus. So, firstly why should Muslims pay for it. If any, then Dalits should get the share only at the expense of the Upper Caste Hindus. And Muslim Dalits too get their share. You have no explanation of it, except for your hatred, where you denying them their right.

Secondly, you are still living in the Past. The mentality is still the same where upper caste Hindus hate and discriminate the Dalits and Muslims when they go for the jobs. On the bases of majority, you are doing the same thing which Muslim Rulers did in the name of power.

Till the time this mentality is there, then both Dalits and the Muslims needed to be defended against it. Dalits got it in form of Quota, but Muslim have been denied this right.

As I said earlier, you are not serving justice here, but you are only pushing the normal Muslim to join the ranks of the fanatics. In this 21st century, you want other people to become the 2nd or even 3rd class citizens, which is shameful.

As I said before, Muslims were not involved in the plight of Dalits,

If it wasn't so pathetic, I would have laughed at this argument.
The atrocities of Mughals is well documented. The first batch of people who ALWAYS bore the brunt of Mughals atrocities were Dalits.

No amount of white washing history will help.

Second, the atrocities of Mughals against Hindus need not be discussed.
Pretty sure your ancestors are a testament to what I am saying.

Listen, while I don't hold current generation for what happened, I hold them squarely responsible for what happened to Kashmiri Hindus, hence the trepidation and caution.

What happened to Kashmiri Pandits, it was wrong and I condemned it, as it was against the humanity. In Pakistan, Muslims are today life miserable for the Pakistani Hindus and Christians. And I am constantly protesting against it and consider Pakistani fanatic Muslims and religion of Islam itself responsible for this plight of Pakistani poor Hindus and other minorities. Religion of Islam itself teaches to keep pressure upon the minorities and never integrate them into the Muslim society. Religion of Islam itself puts guns upon the Love and does not allow young man and women of different faiths to marry and live with each other.

Same is true with Hindu Fanatics and the Hindu Religion itself. Hindu Religion is also involved in the plight of lower caste at the hands of upper caste. Hindu religion also keep pressure upon the lower caste and don't let them integrate into one society.

But what happened to Pandits in Kashmir, then whole Indian Muslim community is not responsible for it. Big majority of Muslims are innocents and they have nothing to do with all these problems and they are normal human beings.

I am against religion of Islam, but not against the normal Muslims.

Humanity comes first and it is above all the religions, races, nationalities etc.

In Pakistan, when we raise voices for Hindus, then we seculars are labelled as Hindus and we are told to leave Islamic Pakistan and go to India. Same is true for the Indian Seculars, when they talk about humanity, then they are also told to leave India and go to Pakistan.

صحیح بخاری، کتاب اللباس (لنک):

عکرمہ نے اور انہیں رفاعہ رضی اللہ عنہ نے کہ انہوں نے اپنی بیوی کو طلاق دے دی تھی ۔ پھر ان سے عبدالرحمٰن بن زبیر قرظی رضی اللہ عنہ نے نکاح کر لیا تھا ۔ عائشہ رضی اللہ عنہا نے بیان کیا کہ وہ خاتون سبز اوڑھنی اورڑھے ہوئے تھیں ، انہوں نے عائشہ رضی اللہ عنہا سے ( اپنے شوہر کی ) شکایت کی اور اپنے جسم پر سبز نشانات ( چوٹ کے ) دکھائے پھر جب رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم تشریف لائے تو ( جیسا کہ عادت ہے ) عکرمہ نے بیان کیا کہ عورتیں آپس میں ایک دوسرے کی مددکرتی ہیں ۔ عائشہ رضی اللہ عنہا نے ( آنحضرت صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم سے ) کہا کہ کسی ایمان والی عورت کا میں نے اس سے زیادہ برا حال نہیں دیکھا ان کا جسم (مار کھا کھا کر) ان کے کپڑے سے بھی زیادہ برا حال ہو گیا ہے ۔ بیان کیا کہ ان کے شوہر نے بھی سن لیا تھا کہ بیوی حضور اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے پاس گئی ہیں چنانچہ وہ بھی آ گئے اور ان کے ساتھ ان کے دو بچے ان سے پہلی بیوی کے تھے ان کی بیوی نے کہا اللہ کی قسم مجھے ان سے کوئی اورشکایت نہیں البتہ ان کے ساتھ اس سے زیادہ اور کچھ نہیں جس سے میرا کچھ نہیں ہوتا ۔ انہوں نے اپنے کپڑے کا پلو پکڑ کر اشارہ کیا ( یعنی ان کے شوہر کمزور ہیں ) اس پر ان کے شوہر نے کہا یا رسول اللہ ! واللہ یہ جھوٹ بولتی ہے میں تو اس کو ( جماع کے وقت ) چمڑے کی طرح ادھیڑ کر رکھ دیتا ہوں مگر یہ شریر ہے یہ مجھے پسند نہیں کرتی اور رفاعہ کے یہاں دوبارہ جانا چاہتی ہے ۔ حضور اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے اس پر فرمایا کہ اگر یہ بات ہے تو تمہارے لیے وہ ( رفاعہ ) اس وقت تک حلال نہیں ہوں گے جب تک یہ ( عبدالرحمٰن دوسرے شوہر ) تمہارا مزا نہ چکھ لیں ۔

چنانچہ:

(1) بیوی کو مار مار کے اس کے نیل ڈال دیے جاتے ہیں۔

(2) آپ دیکھئے کہ عورت کو پہلے شوہر سے پیار ہے اور وہ مضطرب ہے کہ اپنے پہلے شوہر کے پاس جائے، مگر مذہب نے اس پر آسودگی کے تمام تر دروازے بند کر دیے ہیں۔

(3) اور یہاں ایک خاندان نہیں، بلکہ 2 خاندان تباہ ہو رہے ہیں۔ پہلے خاوند کا گھر بھی ویران ہے، اور دوسرے خاوند کا گھر بھی مار کٹائی کا اڈہ بنا ہوا ہے اور گھر میں زبردست ٹینشن پھیلی ہوئی ہے۔

(4) بالیقین اس کیس میں پہلے خاوند سے اس عورت کے بچے مکمل طور پر تباہ ہو جائیں گے کہ جہاں ان کی ماں کی ایسے بری طریقے سے پٹائی کی جا رہی ہے کہ اس کے نیل پڑ رہے ہیں۔

(5) پیار کو کبھی بھی پابند سلاسل نہیں کیا جانا چاہیے۔ اگر اس عورت کو پہلے خاوند سے پیار ہے، اور وہ اپنی زندگی اور اپنا جسم صرف اس کے ساتھ ہی تصور کر سکتی ہے، تو پھر یہ ظلم عظیم ہے کہ عورت کو مجبور کیا جائے کہ وہ اس پورے پراسیس سے گذرے۔

(6) یقینی طور پر دوسرے شوہر سے سیکس کرنے کے بعد پہلے شوہر کی نظر میں بھی اس کی قدر و قیمت کم ہو چکی ہو گی اور وہ اسے پہلے کی طرح پیار نہیں کر سکے گا۔

(7) واحد عذر یہ پیش ہوتا ہے کہ ان میاں بیوی کو طلاق لینے سے قبل ان تمام پہلوؤں پر سوچنا چاہیے تھا۔ لیکن سوچئے اگر عورت شروع سے ہی بے قصور ہو، اور طلاق دینا اس کے پہلے شوہر کی غلطی ہو، تو پھر بے چاری عورت کو اس تمام پراسیس سے گذرنے پر مجبور کرنا اس کے ساتھ کتنی بڑی زیادتی اور ظلم ہے۔ اس ناکردہ گناہ کے باوجود اس کی زندگی تباہ کر دی جاتی ہے، اس کے بچوں کی زندگیاں تباہ کر دی جاتی ہیں۔

For my Indian friends, let me translate what I wrote about Halalah above in Urdu.
According to this Hadith of Prophet (link), the 2nd husband beat the woman so badly that her body became blue, but Prophet Muhammad was satisfied with this brutal beating and telling her to stay with the 2nd husband.
This woman wants to return to the first husband, but religion closed all doors upon her, and her fate is only to get the beating. Not only 1, but 2 families are being destroyed here.
And for surely the children of this poor woman are also going to be ruined in the house of 2nd husband where their mother gets daily brutal beating.
Love is natural. If this woman can only imagine her life with the father of her children, then why to stop her?

The only defence that is presented is this that both 1st husband and the wife should have thought about the consequences before the divorce.

But just image that the woman is innocent and it was the fault of first husband to divorce her. In this case, why the poor woman has to pay such heavy price and should go through all this torture and why her life and the life of her children are ruined?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
میں اردو میں جواب نہیں دونگا۔

English text of Hadees :

"Rifa`a divorced his wife whereupon `AbdurRahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi married her. `Aisha said that the lady (came), wearing a green veil (and complained to her (Aisha) of her husband and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating). It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came, `Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!" When `AbdurRahman heard that his wife had gone to the Prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife. She said, "By Allah! I have done no wrong to him but he is impotent and is as useless to me as this," holding and showing the fringe of her garment, `Abdur-Rahman said, "By Allah, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! She has told a lie! I am very strong and can satisfy her but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rifa`a." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, to her, "If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to remarry Rifa`a unless `Abdur-Rahman has had sexual intercourse with you." Then the Prophet (ﷺ) saw two boys with `Abdur- Rahman and asked (him), "Are these your sons?" On that `AbdurRahman said, "Yes." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You claim what you claim (i.e.. that he is impotent)? But by Allah, these boys resemble him as a crow resembles a crow,"

I am very disappointed with the explanation of this Hadees that you have brought in front of us . Your evil intentions are clearly visible in this post . As a humble servant of my Prophet (SAWS) now it is my duty to give the right explanation of this hadees .

You are trying to prove that the innocent woman was tortured badly but in fact is that the woman's intentions were not good like you.

1- Why did the first husband divorced this lady?
2-Why she married the second Husband if she loved the first husband that much ?
It seems you are not aware of a woman's mentality , a woman can die for a guy she loves and will not marry any other .
3-The woman is publicly declaring the guy impotent who has two children from first wife . Clear false allegation.

Now you tell me what you can expect from such a woman and what should you do with this type of woman ?

Thus Abdur Rehaman was right in calling the lady wicked and imho the punishment was justified .

You are not the only ones paying.

All Indians are paying for the Hindu clusterpuk.

Please accept that and say thank you at least.

Cheers, Doc

You are not the only ones paying.

All Indians are paying for the Hindu clusterpuk.

Please accept that and say thank you at least.

Cheers, Doc

Huh, if not for the same ancestors of ours, your kind would have been exterminated by the kind that you are trying to project as angels.

First say thank you to Hindus and get on with your life. Or may be you would prefer to back to Middle East and try your luck peddling the secular logic.

As usual, you have not addressed where Muslims are NOT paying for the historical wrongs they committed on Hindus?

Back
Top Bottom