What's new

Big Win- Indian Muslim Women(Supreme Court Declares triple talaq Practice 'Unconstitutional)

By the way, something to excite you further in your ancestral wall of water and fire "corruption" dukhda. :p:

Please look up Mashya and Mashyan ....

Cheers, Doc

Koi cheez chori b hay tum logo nay? :angry: ....... just to let you know I have already started studying evolution of human life in light of Quran .......... and believe me its too much scientific and totally different than Adam and Eve stories. :enjoy:

Thanks for search tips ....... interesting let me see different sources of material on this Mashaya and Mashyana

Then there are more Brahmins living in abject poverty than Muslims.Poverty unfortunately is not a criteria for reservations in India. Until that becomes a criteria, unfortunately Muslims can not get reservations. Same is true for Upper caste Hindus, which I am part of.

Your claim is not true. Poverty and the backwardness is the criteria. That is why the Commissions are constantly recommending to include the Muslims in the Quota.
Even more, Muslims are prejudiced every where when they go to give interviews for the job, while upper caste Hindus are all over on the high posts, and they are always preferring to reject the Muslim candidates.

Upper caste Hindus not only discriminated the Dalits in the Past, but in present century, they still discriminate the Dalits and Muslims. It is unfortunate, but still the 100% truth and 100% reality.

There are people from the upper caste (secular one) who don't believe in the upper caste religious shit, and who believe in the humanity, but they are outnumbered by the upper caste religious believers.

@The_Showstopper Muslims are backward because of their own mistakes

Since they are NOT historically disadvantaged ; they dont deserve Reservation

Instead of begging for quotas ;they should work hard
Neither are Hindus historically DISADVANTAGED, so why are they getting reservation?

Instead of feeding on quotas, they should work hard and compete fairly.

The SC / ST / OBC are historically disadvantaged groups

Historically Muslims have extorted and consumed a lot of Jaziya tax
So are Dalits who converted to Islam, they were also persecuted by Hindu Upper caste molesting/rape their women, treating them inhumanely. Thankfully they escaped the persecution but they were also historically disadvantaged and hence should be given their due which Hindus are enjoying at their expense.

Poor lower caste Hindus were exempt from paying Jaziya. I know you are unaware of this for obvious reasons, but since you have graduated a while ago you should be into gathering knowledge.

So are Dalits who converted to Islam, they were also persecuted by Hindu Upper caste molesting/rape their women, treating them inhumanely. Thankfully they escaped the persecution but they were also historically disadvantaged and hence should be given their due which Hindus are enjoying at their expense.

Poor lower caste Hindus were exempt from paying Jaziya. I know you are unaware of this for obvious reasons, but since you have graduated a while ago you should be into gathering knowledge.

The very fact that most Hindus preferred paying Jaziya rather than converting shows
what lower castes feel about Islam

BTW those lower castes can reconvert to Hinduism if they want reservations

We cannot facilitate conversion by giving reservation to Muslims

The very fact that most Hindus preferred paying Jaziya rather than converting shows
what lower castes feel about Islam

LOL Do you have comprehension issues? Poor lower caste Hindus weren't required to pay Jaziya so it was basically for Upper caste Hindus who persecuted their own.

LOL Do you have comprehension issues? Poor lower caste Hindus weren't required to pay Jaziya so it was basically for Upper caste Hindus who persecuted their own.

You do nt understand anything

Why did the majority of lower castes refused to convert

Whether they were exempt or not is just your opinion

You do nt understand anything

Why did the majority of lower castes refused to convert

Whether they were exempt or not is just your opinion
"They were exempt" is not my opinion. It is recorded in history...

Most Pakistani Muslims have Hindu blood flowing through their veins. So do most Indian Muslims. Their ancestors were converted from Hinduism to Islam centuries ago. Divisions within Hinduism were partly to blame. Dalits were among the first to convert to Islam or Christianity. Others, lured by exemption from paying jizya

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya#Liability_and_exemptions

The very fact that most Hindus preferred paying Jaziya rather than converting shows what lower castes feel about Islam.

Was Jaziya (tax) only stipulated by the Muslim Sultans?

Open your eyes, every Hindu Raja also taxed the defeated enemy kingdom (even if the defeated kingdom was also a Hindu one). There was absolutely no difference in it.

Secondly, Muslims also didn't convert to Hinduism of upper caste, even if they were living in the government of Hindu Rajas. Even today, when Hindus are in power in India, the conversion towards Hinduism is minimum. Reason is this that caste system, which was introduced by upper caste Hindus, was one of the cruellest system, and it exists even today.

Thirdly, you still didn't come out of the past.

Now upper caste Hindus are using this Quota system as a tool for reconversion. For sure their rejection of Quota system for the backward Muslims today is not based upon the Justice of today's situation, but they want to "enforce" the reconversion by blackmailing the Muslim Dalits.
It is a not only a shameful act, but also against the Indian law which today prohibits Jizya and also prohibits the usage of any tool for any conversion/reconversion.

Simple fact is this that Muslim Dalits have the full right to the Quota system as the Hindu Dalits. For sure the upper caste Hindus denial of their right to Quota is an abuse to the Humanity.

Muslims are already Muslims.
If backward Muslims are going to get the Quota, then these already Muslims cannot convert any more to Islam.

With this attitude, you are only showing this that your are living in the past, and want to do today the same thing with present generation of Muslims, which the Muslim rulers did in the past to the Hindus.

It will be utter shameful if the believers of Hinduism today show this behaviour.

Last edited:
So is khap panchayat,Dowri and many thing people don't give a flying fcuk to supreme court hahahaha bunch of joker nobody takes them seriously.
More then 19 lakh Hindu women are abundant every year without divorce and good example is Mr Feku who didn't even mention he is married what a shameful men he is .

Is that why questioning, intelligent state owned kids get groomed in the UK?

Become unmarried teenage mothers?

Become druggies, pumps, thugs and rapists?

Have psychiatric issues requiring counseling and medication from well before they're 10?

Sure you'll have many of the same of the subcontinent as well.

But then I'm not the one afflicted by the shallow pomposity that our way is better and the rest are lesser.

Keep your parenting advice to yourself. As far as I know, you're not even one. And I have been down that road thrice and know what it takes to bring up a child.

Cheers, Doc
Like I said, that I believe how things should be... not an advice to anybody... what you do is upto you, am not judging you lolz.
will ignore the personal remark, not worth it really. :)

Your claim is not true. Poverty and the backwardness is the criteria. That is why the Commissions are constantly recommending to include the Muslims in the Quota.

In India it's NOT.
Not a single upper caste Hindu is eligible for reservation even if the whole family is on the verge of committing suicide due to poverty.

Until poverty becomes THE CRITERIA, muslims don't deserve it. They should just man it up like Upper Caste Hindus, stop complaining & start working hard.

In India it's NOT.
Not a single upper caste Hindu is eligible for reservation even if the whole family is on the verge of committing suicide due to poverty.

Until poverty becomes THE CRITERIA, muslims don't deserve it. They should just man it up like Upper Caste Hindus, stop complaining & start working hard.

These are only the lame excuses in order to hide the true intentions of upper caste Hindus to take revenge from the present generation of Muslim.
Otherwise, the criteria is backwardness and the prejudice against them when they apply for the jobs.
In the shinning India of Modi and upper caste Hindus, still up till today, Dalits and Muslims have to suffer with the prejudice.

The extreme of this prejudice is when upper caste Hindus not even allowing the Quota for the Muslim Dalits, whom they kept backward for ages. This was worse behaviour that what Muslim rulers did to the upper caste Hindus.

Sadly, no one want to think like a man. Please you are fully allowed to have the differences with the Religion and to criticize it, but don't hate the Muslim or Dalit as a human being.

Back
Top Bottom