What's new

Bhoja Air Flight crashes on final approach to Islamabad Airport.

Was watching on News, a old man crying about his son and daughter in law on this same plane. Really cant see that!! :cry:

May God give strength to all family members and may the souls of deceased rest in peace.!!

Bhagwan sab ki atma ko shanti de.

4000 miles away..we the residents of Manchester held prayers today at Juma prayer for Siachen Victims...and hours later now at Asar prayer we had to Pray for Air crash victims.

This is personal opinion?

haven't heard of PIA planes crashing...or having mid flight problems..Despite flying all over the world?

haven't heard of PIA planes crashing...or having mid flight problems..Despite flying all over the world?

They don't care cost of maintenance and always find excuse to cancel the flight as it's not private firm, maybe that's the only good thing they do which goes in favor of passengers

photo_1334944801577-1-0.jpg

510671392dfb610b0d0f6a7067000464.jpg

photo_1334937045399-5-0.jpg

photo_1334937410474-5-0.jpg

photo_1334941896169-6-0.jpg

floodlights are needed at the disaster site.......
Rescue work is hindered due to lack of light.

They don't care cost of maintenance and always find excuse to cancel the flight as it's not private firm, maybe that's the only good thing they do which goes in favor of passengers

If an airline can afford to do so then what is the need to creat an emergency situation andj it should be taken as plus. I think small private airlines do not enjoy this and heir pilots remain under pressure to make up to destination to avoid rerouting expences.

Just arrived at home & being sad about this incident , & then the news came that my dearest friend was on that flight ... i am still crying .. His name is Mohammad Irfan ...

sorry for ur loss bro... :(

If an airline can afford to do so then what is the need to creat an emergency situation andj it should be taken as plus. I think small private airlines do not enjoy this and heir pilots remain under pressure to make up to destination to avoid rerouting expences.

There must be strict rules and monitoring system on private companies, Sometime they don't divert their flights just to save fuel :hitwall:

ARY reports blackbox has been recovered...

ARY There were No distress calls transmitted from the Airplane....

ATC received no Distress calls.

Life can be so cheap in this part of the world, specially when it comes to maintenance and safety. Couple this up with competition and urge to save cost by private players and you have got a tragedy just waiting to happen. Some days back, 2 individuals died in Mumbai in rail accident as they were thrown out of overcrowded train.

May the dead RIP and gives will to the nation (rather whole sub-continent) to uproot these greedy bastards who make mockery of human lives.

Just out of curiosity, who was passenger 17 on flight ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom