What's new

Bhoja Air Flight crashes on final approach to Islamabad Airport.

Aircraft is not an issue here. DC-10's are still flying. The problem is proper maintenance. And it is a word unheard of in Private airlines.

if they are not maintaining them to the highest standards they should be heavily fined and banned from flying it's time to get very strict we shouldn't be so careless when it comes to lives.

575094_326740960726949_106027886131592_884250_204231779_n.jpg

I think it was hit by lighting.........

According to CNN it was the new one, not the old aircraft that was unworthy.

I don't think private companies are operating new crafts

about two years ago when Air Blue crashed, few airliners including PIA had aborted landing due to unfriendly weather diverted their routes but Air Blue decided to land and met a fetal..

Today CAA official was saying same thing that they give weather reports to pilots but it's there decision to land or not and these private companies don't divert their flights because of fuel consumption, i think same was case today

Any confirmation of the information posted in #313?

Well a boy is telling news channel that he saw it when lightning hit the plan and it got fire.

Well a boy is telling news channel that he saw it when lightning hit the plan and it got fire.

The plane is thought to have hit high-tension wires due to flying too low below the cloud base.

(as yet unconfirmed.)

Very sad incident and RIP to dead ones :(

who the hell is this bhoja air line ..never heard about it and why this incident happened? there should be investigation and those who are responsible for this incident should be punished for loss of these innocent lives..

Ary is reporting this was the first flight made by the company. I hope culprits are arrested and given the right punishment if found guilty
This has nothing to do with the airline, Stop blaming the new born airline for it, eye witnesses said that they saw fire on one of the plane's wing, might hav caused by lightening

Log yeh samagh ke ticket khared rahe thay booja airline ka ke PIA se adhi keemat par Islamabad pohanch jayenge. Aun ko kya pata tha ke apni maut ka ticket khared rahe thay!

This has nothing to do with the airline, Stop blaming the new born airline for it, eye witnesses said that they saw fire on one of the plane's wing, might hav caused by lightening

dude why these lightening don't affect the planes in other countries?

That was probably due to hitting electricity wires.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom